Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Wow, Martica that is a real crazy night. If it was a Meth cook lab in the house, it is highly explosive. There was one down the street from my house that my son rents from me. We were shocked. I have been hearing that these drug goones are setting up in nice neighborhoods to avoid suspecion. Then something goes wrong.

So one of them is still on the lamb???

Edited by Lorna Lee on 02-20-13 02:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

SB.com has added in the new arrivals: Graphic 45 Secret Gardens and French Country. They show in stock. I wonder if this means that our pre-order from SnS will be shipping.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

They got the third suspect yay!!!! Well now life as usual again.....

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Martica

that is crazy Martica, stay safe... hugs

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Euroalien

Hi Everyone,
Good to hear they caught the other person, Martica. You just don't know who your neighbors really are! Glad to hear you're o.k.

How is everyone else doing?

Having an espresso and heading back to work. Need to stay awake.

Have a good evening everyone.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to pinkalicious

Hi Jo how are you doing sweetie?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Martica

Lorna from the little time i have been here i can see this is an awesome group of ladies and a bunch of prayer warriors

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Yvonne glad to hear that you are feeling better

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to babigirl

Wow Martica, so glad they were able to catch the third person. Scary stuff.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Lorna I sure hope you get your package tomorrow.

Linda i am glad you were a lady about it lol

Martica i ask myself so many times what is the world that we are living in coming to

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Marica glad they got the third suspect

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

Crazy Crazy world. I was discussing this with my DD about how you are not safe regardless where you live. She was trying to tell me why she would never live in a small town or large city and I told her that Lethbridge, small city, was not safe either. So glad you are safe Martica and they caught the last suspect.

I try to know who my neighbors are, I watch my neighbor hood and the traffic here. My DH says I am snoopy and I return by saying I am aware of my surroundings LOL.

So glad I dont have to deal with health insurance and that no one is denied here in Canada. I do pay for some things like eye exams, also DH has extra coverage so drugs are 80% covered as well as 80% of all dental. What you Americians go through just boggles my mind.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

Good morning lovely ladies.
So many faces last night that I missed.
I went to bible study then came home and laid on the bed and watched Criminal Minds and CSI. No Martica, I was not in your neighborhood.

Such a great teaching last night. Really got me to thinking about my own actions.
Matt 22:37-40
37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'38This is the first and greatest commandment.39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Summed up in four words Love God, Love People

We were on the love your neighbor part.

Pastor broke it down to some pretty basic things.

We judge ourselves by our intentions, and we judge others on thier actions.
We judge ourselves by our strengths, and we judge other by their weaknesses
We judge ourselves by our successes, and we judge others by their failures
We judge ourselves by our future, and we judge others by their past.
We judge ourselves by what we think, and judge others by what God said.
We judge ourselves in the best light, and judge others in the worst light.

I have to admit that I am guilty of many of the above actions and it made me weep. I have to hang my head before Him in shame and ask for forgiveness.
I pray that God will help me be better.

I just wanted to share this with you. I am sorry that you ladies have witnessed this side of me. I am a work in progress and I strive to be the child that God wants me to be. I am far from it now.

Have a bless day ladies.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Crazy Crazy world. I was discussing this with my DD about how you are not safe regardless where you live. She was trying to tell me why she would never live in a small town or large city and I told her that Lethbridge, small city, was not safe either. So glad you are safe Martica and they caught the last suspect.

I try to know who my neighbors are, I watch my neighbor hood and the traffic here. My DH says I am snoopy and I return by saying I am aware of my surroundings LOL.

So glad I dont have to deal with health insurance and that no one is denied here in Canada. I do pay for some things like eye exams, also DH has extra coverage so drugs are 80% covered as well as 80% of all dental. What you Americians go through just boggles my mind.

Drayia I agree it makes me so mad about the insurance thing here in th USA, especially coming from Sweden with nation coverage too (most of Europe has it). My parents get 90-100% coverage when they are down living in Spain under 7 months time, just because they are having an address there and belong to European Union - that is taking care of people.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!!!

Lorna, I too can relate to what your pastor said....I'm copying his wise words. I think we are all guilty of doing this in some ways, but making ourselves aware is the first step in changing behavior. Thanks for sharing!

I too watched Criminal Minds and CSI....well, when CM was on I kept switching back and forth to American Idol and lost the whole gist of what was going on....so, does it count

I'm watching the Optimum advertisement with Michael Bolton.....have always been in love with him....dh knows it and is enabler here too. Brings me to his live shows! The commercial is so funny.

OK.....it's freezing here and windy as windy can be and I have to dr appts. I think I'll leave the wig home today!!! A visual of me chasing my wig down main street airing on the weather channel.....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Linny, I caught a quick visual of you chasing your wig and it cracked me up. Windy here too with rain but in the 70's. It will be 20 degrees warmer today then yesterday as this blows through.

I too really like Michael Bolton. Sad that him and my girl Nicholet (sp) did not work out.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

You all can do what my daughter does. She goes to the hospital when somethings bothering her then just never pays the bills. She's been in collections for so long now that they all stopped calling her. Then theres me who has lots of issues that need fixin' but with no job and no insurance, I just deal with it cause I don't want the bill. I need to move to Cananda. Shana, you got room for me?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DKravec

Of course I can make room for you Debbie, but it can get very cold and windy here

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Deb, just change your name and say you are from a foreign country....your'll get every benefit there is....free! Somethin just doesn't seem right about that huh????

OK, showered, dressed, face on and ready to get outta here. Can't wait to hear what the hand dr has to say about my hand today.....3.5 months post-op and wrist is still swollen. She'll probably blame me....I must have done something. Last time she said, maybe you did too much too soon!!!! I told her in no uncertain terms that I did exactly what she told me I could do!

Edited by Linnny on 02-21-13 10:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Good luck, Linny!

The name change thing is sad but oh so true. Those of us that pay the taxes can't get cr@p and those that are here NOT paying a darn thing soak up the resources. It is really sad. Why don't they have the same restrictions we have. My sister was out of a job and struggling after her devorce and could not get any assistance. Now she works for a place that houses people before they are sent back to thier country of origin and there are tons of doctors, free clothes...... They get the world and the staff all get paid very well to be there. Why doesn't someone that has lived here all thier life and paid taxes since they were very young get the same treatment?
My soap box rant..... sorry....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics