Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Yes ma'am that is correct. You can come in or leave a day early/late if it saves you a bit of money. I have a two bed both with private bathrooms for each.

We are going to have F.U.N.!!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

Good morning.
Linny that sounds so great!!!
Bren, I am getting excited already. Let me know when I need to pay. The perfect time here in Texas and what fun. I will be driving so I can pack lots of goodies. No need for fancy clothes so more room for goodies that we might need. Fussy cutting sissors, loads of trim and flowers and paper for sharing. I share very nice and to see friends from all over will be great.
Bren, PM me your number so that I can put it in my phone. A few details I need to get.

May you each have a wonderful blessed day.
Work is calling and it is last day of the month. Accounting wants all the invoices cleared up. Wish me luck with that one.

Big hugs

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna - you don't need luck you'll ace the control and be able to not only keep acctg happy but do it with style and aplomb as well.

Sure I'll pm my phone and I'll contact the managers of the retreat house today and see what the minimum number of commitment is required. Then we will have to put the deposits down.

I think it's best for price and ease if we just commit to the days that I suggested because a) the retreat house is available that weekend and b) it gives someone exact days to work with.

I'm so excited I wish it were happening tomorrow!!!!!

I've gone to many retreats with many different women and I've NEVER had a bad time. So this will rock.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007

Good morning ladies!

Lorna just updated about the retreat-it sounds like fun, I would love to meet and scrap with more of my friends here at sb.com.

The retreat house in Tyler is GORGEOUS. The rooms can accomadate 2, 4 or 6 ladies. We found little time to sleep and were usually so tired we didnt even hear the burps or farts and missed the dribble too. The beds are comfortable. The cook is FABULOUS. The scrap spaces are PERFECT. They have a little area where you can buy supplies if you forget something and Michaels and JoAnn's are less than 10 minutes away.

The inn fills up fast though so reservations need to be made soon.

Lorna it is better to drive straight to Tyler, it will save you about 2 hours.

The same lady owns a retreat place in McKinney just outside of Dallas, I have never been to that one.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

GOOD MORNING

Edited by Linnny on 02-28-13 08:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to njr007

Thanks for the tip Norma. I am so directionally challenged. I will have to do navigation on my phone.
I am ready to committ

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

JoLena if you go too, we can travel together...

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

I will be flying too, driving is 12 hrs to Dallas from my town.

Bren, did you decide which one you are thinking about to book?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

I am so excited for everyone. I love listening to all the banter of getting prepared. Y'all are going to have such a great time.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Bren i may have found a way to go if this works. I have a question. There is a greyhound in Dallas how far is that away from you. Would it be possible you could pick me up from the greyhound. The price would only be 178 for me which i could do and i would stay at your house sun and leave monday morining to make it back tuesday. Is that doable?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linda so dothat mean you are attending

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

All the plans coming together are getting me excited. And now its looking like a possibility that i can come

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Linda so dothat mean you are attending

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, don't know yet. It sounds silly that at my age I've never did anything on my own....but it's so

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Shatema - absolutely it's doable! We can get it all worked out for you and make sure you're picked up from the station. I think it's about 20 mins from here which is nothing in Dallas.

OK, McKinney is booked for the 9/26-9/29 date but is the closer one to Dallas which means the ladies that flew wouldn't have to also do a 2 hour drive.

The Tyler one is available for that date but is 2 hour drive from Dallas.

There are 9 spots available for the next week in McKinney 10/3 - 10/6

I'm fine with either as they are both beautiful, so I'll leave it to you guys to decide. I have to put a 250 deposit down to reserve and Norma is right, it's booking pretty quickly.

Let me know which one you want and/or offer another date you'd prefer. I'm cheap and easy.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

pick one and book it. We will just go pick up the ladies at the airport. (says the directionally challenged person that gets lost at the Houston airport around the corner)

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Bren...cheap and easy???? Hey, that's my line!

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to Linnny

Bren I spoke to Donna and she is also interested. We would also want to invite Terri Hooper and Sandra (nansan) since they are sb.com regulars and have been to Tyler with Donna and I and they would love to be included.

Since there are still people who are not sure and you don't know how many to book for you may just go ahead and book 2 rooms and put the deposit down and see who can go and who can gets their money to you first. If for some reason they can't go there is a good chance we could find a local or someone else to fill the spot. I am almost certain the rooms will get booked within the next couple of weeks. Or book all the ladies who want to go here, Donna and I will be standbys and we can fill in if someone cannot go at the last minute....just some suggestions

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to njr007

It sounds like great fun... Norma would have been great to see you, Donna, Linda and Bren again.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Martica

Bren did i mention how awesome you are you are amazing. I agree pick one and book it. Just let me know so i will know which days to try to get off. As long as i get it off i am so in since I can ride the bus down. Just one idea if you pick the one that is 2 hours away and you got people flying in and you would have pick them up from the airport coordinating times may be difficult that's the only issue i see but totatly up to you.

I am so very excited now

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

not a biggie, we can alternate going to get them.

Book it DANO! Oh sorry got carried away.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics