Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny i agree our medical system is something to reckon with sorry you are having so many issues sending well wishes your way

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to scrapwriter

Afternoon Ladies,

Bren I have a Big Kick that cuts these Spellbinder butterflies (see below). I can cut a solid color background and a different color foreground. If these are what your looking for, just tell me which butterflies you want in which background and foreground colors and how many of each. I'll whip them up and put them in the mail to you.

Bren what's your PayPal name again? I'll send you $153.70 asap. I haven't done this before so it make take me a bit to figure it out.

Awe Linnnnnnnnnyyyyyy! So wish you'd reconsider and come with all of us! Retreats are soooo much fun! With Bren at the helm, you'd really be in great hands and I promise to help take care of you too. Sweats and PJ's are standard attire at retreats, make-up and hair brushes are scarce too! Can't you picture us out on the front porch with a glass of vino watching the sunset? Or giggling our butts off during a midnight snack raid? Won't you please reconsider? I promise you, we won't let you wind up on a milk carton!!!

Norma and Donna didn't realize you lived so close by that you could just drop in for visit. Let us know if Terri (TerriHooper) and Sandra (nansan) are going to be able to come by with you too. Looking forward to meeting all of you ladies!

Shatema thinking good thoughts that you'll get the time off work to join us. Glad you like the Travel Journal idea too.

Yvonne glad you like the travel journal idea and the Carta Bella collection. I really think it's going to make a beautiful memento of our trip.

BBL...Big hugs to all!

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to Dawna.s Place

Dawna-Terri and Sandra are about 3-4 hours away so they would probably stay at the inn, I am still considering it too.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to njr007

You ladies please come to McKinney. Looking forward to this one.

Deb we only got some snow today nothing big and nothing stuck to the roads. I hear you may get worse part of it or just north of you. Take care, hugs

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies how is everyone today?
Well I have a scrappy friend who is going to take over the Heritage Challenge for me which I am glad. I get home to tired lately and I rather focus on one swap at a time. Here is the link if anyone is interested.
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15856...
I will probably join it later in the month if I am unto it. If not I will join in April

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to midnitescrapper

Well hello everyone.... Who has received their Graphic 45 new papers?

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

Linny - I am crushed to see you won't be joining us. I'm sure you'll enjoying hearing about our antics though.

Shatema - Friends are not determined by years but by bonds. Of course you are welcome!

Dawna S - Those are EXACTLY the butterflies I need...I need 12 of them they can be black/grey, black/pink or pink/grey no matter to me. I will gladly reimburse any costs involved and I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you can make them.

Also my email for ppal is purplezen42 at yahoo. It's going to be near impossible to wait until October. I have difficulties with patience.

Lorna thank you so much for the prayers I greatly appreciate them and they are a centering process to the day.

Well off to attempt to create a bit (or maybe just print pix tonight who knows).

xoxo to all

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Ladies, I really appreciate all your kind words!!!

Martica, I received an email that my paper is being shipped.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Bren how sweet of you to say.

Well cleaned my scrap room today. My friend in canada and I are have a scrap party with her phones tomorrow we are going to start at 930 and talk and chat

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to njr007

• njr007 Said:
Dawna-Terri and Sandra are about 3-4 hours away so they would probably stay at the inn, I am still considering it too.

Wonderful Norma!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Bren do you want 12 of a specific butterfly or 12 of each of these butterflies? Top ones are medium size, middle one is larger, bottom ones are smaller. I've got plenty of scrap to work with so colors are no problem. Just let me know which ones you'd prefer or if you want a mix of all of the above and I'll get them off to you. It's going to cost you a cup of coffee at the retreat though!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Well hello everyone.... Who has received their Graphic 45 new papers?

I've got mine, but promised myself no more swaps till my taxes are in order. What are ya thinking about doing Martica?

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Well in that case I'll buy you a fancy shmancy coffee. Just don't take me to Caribou (ask Deb)

Medium size is fine - 12 total - don't care the colors within those I noted I trust your artistic discretion.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Morning my beautiful friends how are you all this morning

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Bren, Now that I know what kind of butterflies you are talking about. I have dies from Cheery Lynn that do that too. One is huge and then I have 3 diff sizes. I thought you were talking about something that you could ink the die or something that I had not seen and would want to buy of course.
Martica, I just got the email of shipping as well. So by next week we should all be excited about seeing the new paper and goodies.
I am waiting on my webster order. The goodies that Linny and I both ordered will be fabulous with the new Grapic Secret Gardens line.

Well ladies, work is calling. I always try to check in here first to get a smile as some days those are hard to come by during work hours.

Love and Big Gigantic hugs to all

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Hey dearies.....just cancelled the mri for today...not a good day in my neck of the woods. It's ok, my hand is not going anywhere....well, not that I know of!!!!!

Supposed to get a snow store starting tonight into tomorrow! Saturday we have a bridal shower....2 hour drive, so I'm already having panic attacks about being on the road with any ice/snow. Oy

Lorna, I can't wait to see the Webster stuff we ordered.....i restrained myself from ordering the new things....but, hahaha....might just change my mind

Hope your day is filled with many blessings!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

• scrapwriter Said:
Well in that case I'll buy you a fancy shmancy coffee. Just don't take me to Caribou (ask Deb)

Medium size is fine - 12 total - don't care the colors within those I noted I trust your artistic discretion.

Will do! Caribou Deb? Going to have to hear that story! Linny, so sorry your hand is not doing well today. Prayers for you today sweet lady.

I'm off to crop today with Amelia, so I'll check back later this evening ladies.

BTW, I finely finished posting the sample of the journal I'd like us to create on our trip if you'd like to hop over to my blog and have a quick look at it. Link is in my signature.

Have a nice day ladies! Hugs to all ...

Edited by Dawna.s Place on 03-06-13 09:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Have not seen my new paper, secret gardens from G45 yet... waiting... hmm better check my order...
now it's out of stock and my Jan 18th order did not get filled

hugs

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Hello ladies how are you all doing I did some scrapping today yay i am excited about that

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Shatema, I am so glad that you had a good day scrapping. I so wish that I could have been doing that. Still here at work trying to get more off my desk. Tonight is bible study and that usually helps with the stress of the work week. YEA!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics