Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Hey girlies!

Yes Steph, I know it was just an oversight due to trying to do too much....we all love ya girl!!!! You know that!!! We are your friends and cheerleaders!!!

OK....I received the Secret Garden pads today! Even more lovely in real life!!!!! I spent the day clearing off my table/desk; paying bills; wrapping presents; tiddying up stuff; had to cut the cord off the new microwave to mail it to Emerson so they'll ship a replacement....just got so many things off my todo list done. Still need to color hair, press clothes for Saturday's bridal shower, make corn bread for sil.....i'm pooped!!!!!

Martica, I was takin a quick shower when you called.....I'll give ya a call tomorrow sweetie!

OK......group hug

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Stef - c R a P is all I can say. I'm really sorry and of course you would be greatly missed if you didn't come to the day trips (although probably not as missed as me missing someone has been ) Ok fine be that way, I'll buy you a coffee too.

Dawna I just hate when people get all practical on me! I was ready to send you the money, buy the paper and start the album - you and your slowing down system. Way too logical

I prefer the "let's all do it the same way because I'm a copy cat" method if I get a vote.

Deb where do you live again - what city and state? Yes, I could go look it up in my address book (talk to Linny about how beautiful my new book is) but that would require getting up off my arse and well, I'm being a bit lazy.

Stef, I'm really sorry I forgot your name on my list - my heart didn't forget you though.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to scrapwriter

Deb your cafe hang out reached 400 pages! Woohoo

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Euroalien

Woohoo.... hey Linny will try you again soon....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Hi there just a heads up for those that want to join my next swap, Graphic 45 Secret Garden Shadowbox swap. I bought the Graphic 45 Matchbox 8x8 here in Scrapbook.com to use for shadowbox. You might want to start buying it. I will start swap soon.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Martica

Hello ladies hope all had a blessed day

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to babigirl

Good heavens, we did reach 400 pages. Quite the chatty group.

Bren, I'm living in Cincinnati Ohio now. Actually it's considered West Chester which is kinda a suburb of Cincinnati. Downtown Cincinnati is just 30 minutes down I-75. Just a hop skip and a jump to town. I just figured you knew where I lived since I've received two beautiful cards from you recently.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Alright smarty pants LOL I did mention that I was too lazy to get up and get the addy book.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hey girlies.....Shatema, I did have a blessed day....well up until an hour or so ago. My day went smoothly...got so much accomplished...worked through the pain while I prayer. Then about an hour ago the steam (we have radiators) starts blasting about 3' from my desk and I have the TV on. Over these sounds I hear the squealing of a mouse....will I'm gonna call it a mouse, 'cause if it was a rat I would enter a panic attack and wind up the er. So I listen carfully and it sounds like it's coming from either under the bed in the scrap room or from the apartment below me...like they caught one. I've never, ever, seen any kind of critter, not even a racoon! So, now I'm going around the scaproom making the mating call of a mouse in heat hoping whoever was visiting will comeback and prove me sane.

I will not be able to sleep tonight for sure! I want the critter, name SS and who allowed him in! They are gutting a house across the street and two houses over. Wonder if they could have come to visit here.

This house was abandoned for about 20 years. Owner was 'stuck' in china.....just sold the house.

But I digress....if I get to scared I'll have to wake dh and sleep with him. Hate that.....his bed is no high I have to practically get a stool to get in it. Ten dh snores to a point the walls shake.....and then he gets up for work at 430! Hey I do need the beauty sleep.

That's my daily saga.
Vomlume 1

Edited by Linnny on 03-07-13 11:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious

Hi Ladies,
I haven't been able to catch up here with other posts. I hope everyone is doing well. Oh, how I want to go on this retreat to meet those of you going in person! Unfortunatly, not enough pizza makers here! Still looking! So, how many are going now? I really like that paper by Carta Bella, Dawna. I think all of you should use it to make the same book and memory! Just saying.

OK, so I am kinda of in tears now. This snow has been melting and I discovered I have a leaky roof. It leaked right on my white, french provincial couch all night long and I am sooo angry. The company that made it has closed and I don't trust anyone else to handle cleaning it. Solution: I am going to get the whole living room set reupholstered. After 27 years, it's time for a change. I am also getting a new bathroom, tiles in my whole house and a new bedroom. My daughter's room will be redone and so will my kitchen. All of this will be done by the end of March. So, I am getting all my swaps done, and then putting on my construction belt in the day and my pizza apron at night. Fortunately, the guy that is helping us needs money, and I need him to work. He is such a good construction worker and he is fast. So wish me luck that everything gets done soon because I hate messes!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Keeping all of you in my thoughts.
Hugs.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to pinkalicious

OMG Jo! That is a lot of work and in a short period of time. Good luck. Take before and after photos.

Dawna, I am down for the journal. I love that we each do a personal input to each person's book. I had a dream the other night that we each brought a 1" x 3" name card done in our style for each person then we took a group pic and put it on a page with all the names to decorate the page. It was beautiful. Dreams can be so much fun some times.
Linny, they have these sticky traps that you can put out to catch your friend. We had field mice come in our house when it got cold and I was freaking out. We put those sticky traps down and sprinkled a little grated cheese and waaalaa.

Martica, my paper has not come in yet but I ordered both 12 x 12 and 8 x 8 of the secret garden as I knew I would love it for everything.

To all of my lovely sisters here, BIG hugs.
I will check in later. Work is calling me.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

good day ladies!!!!!

I start my day off with a mess! Our new microwave died the other day, so i was making oatmeal on the stove....standing right there and it went over! Oatmeal all over the stove!!!! Yucko.

I'm really hoping I don't have any critters in the house.....gonna ask the landlord if he's seen or heard! I can't imagine having them, but neither can i imagin catching one on one of those sticky pads and hearing it crying!!!!!! Oy!

OK.....need to clean the stove and make my sil the cornbread. She's not doing well...the chemo and radiation have taken their toll on her...but she continues to fight the battle.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Linny, I really hope that your SIL will be brightened with your cornbread. I cannot image what she is going thru. I continue to pray.

I checked on my Graphic 45 paper order and it shows that I should receive today. YAY!!!! I am so excited.

I sent an email to Webster to ask about the order that I have had in with them since Jan. When I looked on the site it only showed confirmed. I really want to get it in so that I can see how the items look with the Secret Garden paper.

Well, I think I am going to go get a bite to eat. See you beauties later.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna, I left a message at Webster's for update and no one called me back Not nice!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to midnitescrapper

Enjoy your weekend, it will be high 50s here, the darn snow will melt - me happy!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• scrapwriter Said:
Alright smarty pants LOL I did mention that I was too lazy to get up and get the addy book.

Glad I could give you a little chuckle for your day.

Linnny, they also have traps that the mice go into and cant get out. Those allow you to let them loose elsewhere if you don't want to kill them. I'm fine with the killing because they make such a mess and there are so many of them but to each their own. And if you do have mice, I have no doubt they're coming from the construction lots. You'll end up with a whole family before long.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

On the sticky traps, if you run water over them, the mice will go free in the wilderness. All I know is they do not belong in my house and they need to go find thier own house. I do not like those critters in my home.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh, that's good to know Lorna. We used those sticky traps once and it was horrible cause we had to end up killing the mouse because we didn't know how to free him from the sticky stuff and we didn't want to be inhumane by throwing him in the woods still alive to be eaten. And I agree, stay out of my home. They freak me out.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

When using the sticky traps if not seeing it right away alot of time the mouse start to chew of his legs to get away.
We use the old fashion traps at work! Once in awhile we have them in the office because they come in thru the shop floor when dock doors are open.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Hello ladies how is all. Today have been a long day for me. I have been very headachy some moments worst then other but a constant headache but through it all i am still blessed.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics