Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny sorry about the bad night did you get any sleep. I would be having a fit even if it was just a mouse I can not stand those things

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pinkalicious

Pinkalicous good luck with all the work. Can't wait to see pictures

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny I will be praying for your SIL

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

I see i am not the only one that mice creep out.

Hoping when i get home i can work through the pain and hit the scrap room i really want to scrap tonight

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

Hey dearies!

Shatema, praying your pain has subsided!!!

Today was a bit nerve-racking! I go online to reconcil my checkbook and see my rent check bounced!!!!!!!! And I was charged $25, and prob landlord was also!!!! I call the bank.....the chica on the phone is giving me some wacky reason for the check bouncing, which made no sense! She's telling me I should not write any checks unless the previous checks written clear. Why! That could take days to weeks! If I have the funds, I can write checks! So what happened to my money.

We hang up and I see the problem! Money was transferred OUT of my checking account instead of INTO it!!!!!! of course, they are saying it's my fault. I explain to them I have NEVER, EVER made a mistake in my life, okay, maybe once or twice. OK, so it was my mistake.....and what a headache it became!!!!!! Now i'm embarrassed that the rent check bounced!

dh comes home knowing i had a really bad day, and he starts!!!!! We have to pick up my auntie and cousin at 9 am to get to the bridal shower brunch at 11 am. So i tell dh to fill up the tank tonight to cut down on the time in the morning and he decides this is something that needs discussion! What is the problem....just put the gas in the car tonight on your way home from sistewr's house. Geez, even the best of them can make your head spin.... Wound up having a huge argument. I tried to explain to mr thick head that as it is I don't know how I'm gonna be ready to leave at 8:45 am to pick up auntie, since i usually wake up at 11 am....so why get the gas in the am and have me wake up even earlier!!!!! I wanted to shout idiot....I didn't....but I wanted to!!!!!! Says he's gonna get the gas tonight.....I doubt it. He can be so annoying (at times). OK...feel better!

the end.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

me again....

dh just called to say the tank is filled up and sorry he made a big thing outta nothing....xanax please!

the end, again

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

• Euroalien Said:
When using the sticky traps if not seeing it right away alot of time the mouse start to chew of his legs to get away.
We use the old fashion traps at work! Once in awhile we have them in the office because they come in thru the shop floor when dock doors are open.

Ewwwwwww......oh geez. I hope I was just hearing the steam coming up....I really don't wanna deal with this!!!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny sorry about the check issue. And sorry DH made the day better. I hope your day is better

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Sending hugs Linny! This too shall pass.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

I came home to find my new Graphic 45 papers. I am so excited. The Secret Garden is truely GORGEOUS! The French Country still looks like a Kitchen swap to me.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Lions and tigers and mice Oh My
Check Please!
No man is worth his salt.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to scrapwriter

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

.How is everyone tonight. I am so glad its Friday.
Lorna sweetie thank you so much for the birthday card its beautiful.....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Oh nuts!!!!! Your birthday is tomorrow!!!!!! I have no excuse....I have a gorgeous forever calendar....now if I would take the time to put the birthdays on it!!!!! I did do January....ok, I'm slow!

Might not get on tomorrow, so very, very Happyiest Birthday ever Martica!!!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Linnny, Martica's birthday isn't until Sunday. I think it's on the 10th. I haven't sent out cards to anybody yet this year so I'll just say my happy birthdays here online.

The day felt like spring was in the air. It hit the forty's but felt like the 60's with the sun shining so bright.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Linnny, Martica's birthday isn't until Sunday. I think it's on the 10th. I haven't sent out cards to anybody yet this year so I'll just say my happy birthdays here online.

The day felt like spring was in the air. It hit the forty's but felt like the 60's with the sun shining so bright.

Same here Deb, mid 40s and sunny.... Just luv it... Spring is on the way....

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hi there just a heads up for those that want to join my next swap, Graphic 45 Secret Garden Shadowbox swap. I bought the Graphic 45 Matchbox 8x8 here in Scrapbook.com to use for shadowbox. You might want to start buying it. I will start swap soon.

Yeah got a shadow box on order too......

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Martica if you pm me your address i will get you a birthday card in the mail

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to babigirl

Hi Ladies,
Linny, what is wrong with your SIL? I had no idea she was ill. I must have missed that page, and for that, I am truly sorry. Sounds like you had a rough day. Hopefully today will be a better day for you.

I think Debbie is right. Martica's Birthday is March 10. Thanks for reminding me.

So, yesterday and today, I was/will be woke up at 8 AM, because of this construction. I was planning on doing my living room, not the bathroom. Already a disaster. Why is it, after everything is torn out, I never have a before picture? Now, I wish I did because I really liked my bathroom the way it was. Now I'm overwhelmed because I don't know if I want dark green tiles or a lighter color. John, the contractor, wants me to go and get everything at once. Vanity, mirrors, tiles, toilets, light fixtures. Are you kidding me, I haven't even thought of a style that I like yet! I had a Marroccon(sp) theme going on before, now what should I put in there. I haven't remodeled in 17 years! Any ideas???
DH wants to see if the leaks have stopped before doing the bedroom and living room. I agree.
I'm sorry, I think I wrote all the construction will be done by the end of March, when really, I meant by the last week of April. I hope!

It was such a beautiful day with the sun shining, hopefully, NO MORE SNOW!

OK, Ladies, start giving me some decorating ideas! PLEASE!

Hugs to all of you!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to pinkalicious

I love that Old World look. The cottage look is pretty too. Do you have any magazine available to glance thru. You could always browse thru HGTV's web site. They'll have some nice ideas for you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics