Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pinkalicious

Hello ladies how is how. Me I am not so sure i woke up about two oclock with major pressure in my head and it got worse if i laid on one side. Will def be going to the dr soon. I wanted to cry.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Pinkalicious I was wondering how you was going to get it all done by March. Decoratind ideas what about a vintage style like and old style I don't know but i am loving that look right now

Martica
Queen
Martica

My addy is M Gonzalez
14911 SW 36 Terr
Miami Florida 33185

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Went to an antique store today. They had such pretty stuff and I spent a whole $15.00 everything else was to expensive. But it was fun....

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Martica

Hi Ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the ideas, girls. I like all styles, but I like that it all flows together. Tough decisions on short notice.

Going to work, be back later.

Hugs to all.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hey darlins!

Pooped! Left at 9 am for the bridal shower brunch...got there at 11 am. dh dropped us off and then he went to my cousins house where the men were hanging out. He goes to start our car to come get us and the car is dead. Bought a new battery...but we also were told we would need an alternator. Drove home praying for 2 hours that the car would not die on us...and prayers were answered. Got home and got my 90 yr old auntie and my cousin to their home. Now dh went to see about the alternator. He's afraid to park in the garage and not be able to get it to start tomorrow if he doesn't get the new alternator. It's been a very expensive day.....but the bridal shower was lovely! And spending time with my auntie is priceless....it's like spending time with my mom....they're so much alike.

Martica, what goodie did you get at the antique store. I love looking in antique stores, but i find the items expensive and not sure if I'm actually looking at something that is an antique or just old stuff!!!!

Jolena, good luck on deciding what style to go with....I can't make a decision on what color throw pillows to buy......but, I do like old world.

My sil has breast cancer which had spread to her lungs and bones; a few months ago it spread to her brain. She's been through 9 months of chemo; then 5 weeks of radiation, and many meds. She is determined to see her son become a doctor, and I truly believe it is what keeps her going, that and prayer.

OK....time for a cuppa.....

Edited by Linnny on 03-09-13 06:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

Shatema, I'm glad to hear you are going to see a doctor ... you've been dealing with this pain for awhile and it seems to have increased in intensity. Let us know what the doc has to say.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

Oh, Linny sorry to hear about your sil. Looking online for ideas, thanks.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place

Morning Ladies,

Can't sleep again. Sad news, lost my sweet cousin Bill Thromalin to cancer on Friday morning. In 2006 the Dr.'s gave him 3 months to live. He started taking pomegranate juice for it's antioxidant properties and the juice kept the cancer at bay for seven years. The Dr's at the Mayo Clinic were quite curious to learn all about his routine (just a few ozs. a day) as it appeared to them as if he had been through chemo and radiation therapy. Yet he never had that treatment. Went to visit him last Sunday and learned that he stopped taking his juice two months ago. Within four weeks he was into full liver failure, last week the kidneys started shutting down and he passed on Friday. So upset to learn that he came off his juice, not sure this had to happen. Would appreciate prayers for his loved ones, especially Nancy, William and Amy.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Martica want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! My local scrap shop is in the antique district of Old Town Temecula, which is where I go with Amelia on Wed.'s for crop and Friday's for card class. I love browsing around the antique stores and enjoy having a nice lunch along the way. Makes for a perfect day out with a friend. I hope your day is as special as you are sweet friend!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place

Shatema please take good care of yourself. Your the only you, you've got darlin!

Jolene Pinterest is a great place to find some decorating inspiration. Have fun and good luck with the decorating decisions.

Lorna I love the idea of doing something personal for each others journal. Let's talk more about your idea so we can work it in. BTW, what's your preferred paper choice at this point?

Deb and Yvonne I believe we're expecting beautiful weather today here in Sun City. Hope your storms have all passed and its a beautiful Sunday for you.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place

God is Good,

My friend Kathy came to rescue me yesterday from all the family drama this week and took me to the La Quinta Arts Festival just outside of Palm Springs. We had such a wonderful day. We met so many wonderful artist and I found so much artistic inspiration it really refreshed my soul. We found a musician, Bill Keale, that sang so beautifully I just had to have some of his music. One song in particular "It's a Beautiful Day" so touched me. It was about remembering others that have passed on. I couldn't help but let the tears flow as I sat and listened to his heavenly voice. Mr. Keale was kind enough to sign my cd's and dedicate the one with that beautiful song in memory of my cousin Bill. It was a very healing moment for me. I plan on giving his wife Nancy the CD this afternoon in hopes that she will share it at his memorial service this week.

Thank you Lord for renewing my spirit.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious

Good Morning Ladies,
Dawna, sorry about your loss. Prayers for you and Bill's family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTICA! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

DON'T FORGET THAT THE TIME CHANGES TODAY.

I am just now heading to bed at 6:50AM! John is coming at 8 AM. I am NOT going to get up, that what husbands are for, right?
The lights have gone out 3 times already and the winds are picking up. I didn't know it was suppose to storm today.

Have a Blessed Sunday, everyone.
Keeping all of you in my Prayers.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Dawna, sending you hugs and prayers for your family, I am so sorry for your loss.

Happy Birthday Martica, wishing you a day full of joy, family and wonderful suprises.

Really hopeing to get into my scrappy room and create, I am in some serious need for me time.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Drayia

Sounds like everyone is going thru so many trial and tribulations. Prayers go out to all of you.

Martica, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May you be blessed with a wonderful day.

Sunny and and the 60's here today. Can't ask for much for than that.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Dawna, prayers are being sent to your family...sorry for your loss. Very interesting about the juice. My sister Camille and her dh drink it every day also.

It's a beautiful, clear and brink day here. Also makes me want to get outta me jammies!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

MARTICA, AGAIN.....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Thank you my sweet friends, I am spending it at home with hubby. He is so sweet he went to the market and brought me a little cake...... he is my bestest friend. All my fam has called me to wish me a HBirthday. I managed to get into my SB room and create a little something. Will take pics later.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Martica

Happy Birthday, Martica!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to laceyKat

Thank you sweetie...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics