Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Amen!!!!!

(Thank you Lorna!!!)

Good morning all!

Yvonne, how's your pain today. I had those injections in my lower back, but they put me in a twilight to do it. It helped me for awhile.

Bren, continued prayers for your safe travel and I believe your dad's surgery is today, if I remember right. Prayers for his surgery.

I have 5 lbs of chocolate on the kitchen table. I decided to dip oreos and chocolate chip cookies for dh's niece...and then decided to make a tray to bring to my niece's house. We're going to my niece's house for Easter dinner. Making the cookies was a last minute idea....dh went and got the 'makings' for me last night. But, I decided to do a fast today....so, this fast will be a bit more trying than I expected it to be!!!!!

dh's niece had an oreos cookie cake delivered to my house yesterday! It's in the frig....haven't tried it yet. Oy

Whatever happened to just coloring Easter eggs!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

Lorna's beautiful prayer and a video to remind us of the blessings in store for us due to His sacrifice.
http://youtu.be/bAuaSpJ7zGs

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to hvn101

Yvonne sorry you are in so much pain i hope it's better.

Heather same to you hope you are doing better with the pain.

Lorna amazing beautiful prayer. Thank you for it.

Linny your cookies sound delish and so do that cake.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Drayia

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

Hello all!

Thanks for asking I'm doing pretty good today and got to sleep last nigth - yeah!

Bren, drive safe on your trip and I hope everything will be OK with your dad now after his surgery.

Tomorrow hubby and I will drive to St Louis and do some shopping and eat lobsters at Joe's....

Have a great Thursday..

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Debbie, I'm ready to soar with you gf!!!!

I went lookin in my closed for shoes to wear to a wedding I have in a couple of weeks. Well, while in the closet I find this armoire jewelry box that I totally forgot about. Well!!!!! I found so many cool things I can use on projects. Vintage-y earrings that I won't be wearing...much too long, but, think they would make great embellishments. So, if any of you are old enough to have jewelry from the 80's, go check out your jewelry boxes!!!!!

I took apart some "art project" my mom made back in the 70's? and have some awesome pieces of vintage jewelry to use on projects. Not only that, it reminds me of my grandma, great aunt, etc. when I see those pieces....great memories!

My sister-in-law recently was going thru a closet & found a bunch of perfect condition vintage clothing. She sold a sweater (on ebay I think)for $120 AND 20 minutes after listing it! She has a leather coat she's going to try also. Wonder what else is in there? GOLD MINE!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Scrap Smart

Glad you're feeling better, Yvonne!

Wishing everyone a pain-free day!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

cookies are dipped!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!! By Linnny

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Linnny

Lorna Beautiful prayer.

Yvonne, hope those shots make your back better.

Heather, you are in our thoughts.

Linny those cookies look sooooo goooood. I am going to make something this weekend too.

I am sorry if I have not responded to anyone else. like Deb, I forget by the time I get to the end of the threads.

Happy Easter to all of you wonderful ladies and your families.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Yvonne that sounds awesome have a great time with your hubby

Linny i want some cookies they look so yummy

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

What great looking cookies Linny, makes me want to do some baking tomorrow.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Drayia

Those cookies look YUMMY!, Linny! What's this "fast" thing? I only do that more medical procedures--but never voluntarily!!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

Drum roll, please! I completed a LO yesterday--my first in maybe 6 months. Had to do a warm up so I could do one of my new grandson.

Prima "Lyric" Collection LO By Scrap Smart

TFL!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

• Scrap Smart Said:
Those cookies look YUMMY!, Linny! What's this "fast" thing? I only do that more medical procedures--but never voluntarily!!

Susie, I'm always reading the latest weight loss books. Figured I'd give it a try ... it's called The Fast Diet. 2 days a week you eat only 500 calories each day; 5 days you eat supposedly what you like..... I don't plan on doing that, but I'll try eating 'sensibly' on the 5 days. I am so frustrated....It appears the Lyrica besides causing a weight gain, is hindering weight loss. I'm sure not being able to move much isn't helping either. I'll give it a couple of weeks. actually 500 calories is not bad if you plan your day.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Lorna's beautiful prayer and a video to remind us of the blessings in store for us due to His sacrifice.
http://youtu.be/bAuaSpJ7zGs

Praise be God!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
cookies are dipped!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!! By Linnny

Yummy!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Just stopping by went to bed with a bad headache woke up with the same think imma lay down till I gotta get ready for this Dr appointment

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

Good morning!

Shatema, so sorry you're dealing with the head pain. Prayers for relief.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Just looking at those cookies could kill a diet. It's a beautiful day so I'm hoping to make the most of it.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DKravec

So Dr appointment went well. She agrees migraines. She gave me a perscripiton for imitrex also told me to take one aleve with each one. She also gave me some medicine to take at night before i got to bed to try to break cycle of the headaches I have to take that for three months to see if it helps.

Took keke to the Dr. She was suffering from allergies they gave her allergy medicine.

Now to my stupid insurance, they will not pay for anymore imitrex till the fourth did i mention i hate them so gotta call the dr to see if they have samples.

Thanks Linny

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics