Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to babigirl

It's always something with those ins companies!! Hope you're feeling better!

Will Keke get to do any Easter egg hunting? I so miss those with my kiddos and coloring eggs too!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Scrap Smart

Insurance companies tend to think they're the doctor and know what's best for us.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DKravec

Yes insur companies make me sick. I am feeling better though. Yes as long as it don't rain she will be going

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Hi there sweet ladies. Went for a road trip with DH,FIL and Matthew My 8yr step son. We went to pick up our deer sausage at The processer.
Tomorrow, I am taking Matthew to a Easter festival at My church. Then DH wants to do something. Sunday we are having SIL and her hubby for dinner. Maybe The in laws too.
I Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.
I have been thinking about The meaning Of good friday all day. Watched a show this morning with dh about therory Of what actual killed Jesus. The graphic description Of The nails and where they peirced His hands, how his heart was brused, The splinters Of The cross on The cuts in His back was all so horrific. Made My pain in My hand and finger seem so small. All that for me... For You...... A lot to give thought to.
Praise be God. Thank You Jesus

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

hi dearies....had a nice time at sil's tonight. It always makes me happy when I can say that.

Lorna, I too found myself thinking of the pain He endured. I think it became even more vivid in my thoughts as I had seen the coming attractions of the final segment of The Bible. And to 'see' how He was tortured, I too felt my pains diminish. I spent some quiet time out on the terrace, alone with my thoughts....it was such a mild day.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna when you sent the text had me thinking about that the pain all he took on for us sinners and even still some of us can not give him the honour and praise how can we not. And not only that but God allowed his son to go through that. Can you imagine putting your kid through that for people who don't appreciate him. I give my God and Jesus all the honour and glory for he is worthy to be praised.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to babigirl

Hello everyone wishing you all a very blessed Easter tomorrow.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Happy Easter Ladies. May you all be blessed with wonderful weather for those Easter Egg hunts.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

Happy Easter!
Eat good and enjoy your day,

Making lamb roast, sauce, potatoes, chocolate pudding and pie to bring to my in laws for our family gathering....

Linny yummy cookies.....

Hugs!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Happy Easter my wonderful friend

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Hi sweet sisters.
Yvonne that sounds yummy.
I took Matthew to the church today for all the games that they had going on. They had an Easter Egg hunt but what they did was cord off areas by age and each area had 3 huge square totes full of candy. They spread it out over the areas and let the kids loose. He had so much fun. Cup cake walk, ring toss, swing spinning ride, bungy jumping, inflatable abstical course. 3 hours and then I came home and needed a nap. I knew that I had done good explaining to Matthew about the REAL meaning of Easter when we got to the church and he ask" So Jesus was here?" I said yes on this earth. The fact that he wanted to know more, told me why God put me where He did. If only to explain to this one child. I am so blessed to be able to spread the word of God.

Tomorrow we have Roy's family coming over to eat. Ham, BBQ Ribs, Mac and cheese (homemade) and green beans. I think my SIL is bringing potatoe salad.

I want to wish each of you amazing sisters, that God has blessed me with knowing. A Happy and blessed Easter.
God bless you and keep you safe.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 03-30-13 06:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello dear Friends,
Thank you, Lorna, for the prayers. Wishing each and everyone of you a Blessed Easter. Off to my brothers for Easter Dinner, tomorrow.
Hugs to all of you!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to pinkalicious

Spending Easter at my sisters today with the family. Have a great day everyone.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Hello beautiful sisters.
I wanted to let you know that I received a text from Bren and she is doing well. Her dad is recovering.
She said to wish you all Happy Easter.

Big hugs to everyone. I hope this has been a great day. I am getting ready to watch the conclusion of the Bible.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Happy Easter (glad påsk = in swedish

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

Hey sweet things....hope your day was as wonderful as mine was!

Camille brought all the cards she received from my scrappy friends. My oh my.....such beautiful work and such beautiful words!!!!

Good night....pleasant dreams.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I had a wonderful easter def blessed and was in bed by now. I was beyoud exhausted. I hope you all are doing well.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna How awesome that Matthew wants to know more that is great. Glad to hear that brens dad is revocering.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Good morning beautiful sisters.
It is so nice to hear about everyone having a great weekend.
Linny, that is wonderful that Camille shared her cards with you.
Back at work today. So far it is quiet. I wanted to check in before thing got to busy and hectic.
Have a blessed day.
Big hugs given with lots of love to each of you sisters

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

jci it's Monday.... ;(

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics