Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to DKravec

Hello Ladies

I thank you all for the prayers. My FIL is doing good. Matter of fact he is so good that he has already driven himself down to Houston TX to see his lady friend. I fussed at him going but he assured me that he is fine. He will call me when he is getting ready to hit the road again.

I hate that I missed the series The Bible. I saw that Walmart has it where you can preorder it. I might have to do that. So many people on here and on FB have given it great reveiws.

Easter was great my son had a speech to say and also played Jesus in the skit. I was so proud of him. Before church he said momma I am so nervous. I told him there was nothing to be nervous about. That he jusst say his lines like we practiced them. For him to just think that he is talking to me. LOL Our pastor told him that he was very proud of him and he did a very good job.

Today has started my week vacation break from school. But no rest. I have to practice practice so that I can pass my 100 speeds as soon as I get back to school. I am loving this journey that God has placed me on.

I hope that all of you ladies are doing better. Sorry to hear about the headaches Shatema and the back aches Yvonne. And Lorna I hope that the meds are kicking in for you "trigger" finger.. LOL

Love you all.. BBL

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to auntieant

Stefanie glad your FIL is doing better

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

Stefanie, good to see you and happy to hear your fil is doing well!

Hey, did Dawna ever receive her Forever Calendar? I can't find the board.... Hope so!

OK.....later

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Good morning sweet ladies.
Stephanie, I am glad that your FIL is doing well..
Ladies, it looks like another very busy day for me. I am an internal ISO auditor as well as all the other hats I wear. I have an audit to conduct today and my partner is not here so the QA Mgr may be my partner for the day. Plus everyone wants thier orders and I am swamped. I always need to stop in and see friendly faces before I can face the caos.
I wish you each a VERY blessed day. Know that you are each very important in my life. I am so grateful and better for meeting and spending time with each of you lovely ladies.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

Its going to be short weather here today high of 68 might just need to turn on the air conditioner Now that being said we always have one last winter storm in April so I wont get to excited yet as once that hits it will be summer temps until Sept/Oct We have a very short spring here

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Stefanie, good to see you and happy to hear your fil is doing well!

Hey, did Dawna ever receive her Forever Calendar? I can't find the board.... Hope so!OK.....later

She still hasn't received her plaque Linnny. Not sure what the hold up is now.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

Have a great Tueaday everyone.....

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Euroalien

Just saying hi

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Looks like JoLena and I will be going to St Louis CKC scrap expo in Collinsville, IL on Friday - yeah!!!

Hope everyone is having a great Humpday today... spring is on it's way - finally!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Yvonne that sounds great enjoy

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to babigirl

That really sounds like fun, Yvonne! I've never been to anything like that, guess I have a sheltered life, but maybe someday!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Scrap Smart

• Scrap Smart Said:
That really sounds like fun, Yvonne! I've never been to anything like that, guess I have a sheltered life, but maybe someday!

Thanks I haven't either so this will be my first...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

WOW, sounds like a fun time for you two.

I am getting ready to pack it in for the day and go home. Tonight is bible study night so I try not to work too late.

I just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is this after noon.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Lorna Lee

Yvonne, have a great time and spend lots of money. Take some pics for us.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Yvonne, have a fabulous time! I went to the last one in PA last year! I hope you have a better sense of direction that I. I would see something really cool, but would tell dh, I'll come back if I don't find something else. Well, I never got back....I walked around in circles!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing good. I played a bit in my craft room. But, I'm dealing with this tummy issue....been almost 3 weeks now. Think I need to see the gastro dr. Especially since I cancelled my appointment in Nov and never rescheduled.

I'm so tired of my social life revolving around dr's offices....although I do enjoy talking to strangers

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Good morning beautiful sisters.

Linny, I do not believe that you have ever met a stranger.

I got to play in my room for about an hour after bible study. I am hoping that DH is going out of town this weekend so that I can spend 75% of my weekend in there. I do not cook for anyone when he is not home. Unless of course I want something to eat. One of my friends wants me to go with her for an adventure shopping on Saturday. We have not done anything together in a while. But if DH is gone, I would rather stay home and play in my room. No interuptions and peace and relaxation. I can get in my zone.

Well another busy day. See you all later.

God bless

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Morning all. Yvonne, have a good time on your trip. Sounds like a blast.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

Friday at work for me.....
Looking forward to my trip and scrap stuff shopping tomorrow.
We are not taking any classes only go to hang out and shop since neither of us have ever been to one and don't have a clue what to expect...

Enjoying the spring weather that finally got here...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics