Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

JoLena and I are moving it out to next year she is deep in remodeling her house and need to be there.
Good luck my friend!!!!
See u later on a shopping trip

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Euroalien

Now I really am jealous, how did I miss that JoLena was going with? Have an awesome time, you two!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Scrap Smart

Hey ladies.
How is everyone doing? We have had a rainy couple of days. It turned chilly again. High was suppose to me 64 today but I do not think it made it to 60. We are still going from shorts to sweaters. Crazy weather.
I just got home and I feel like taking a nap. Maybe it is the gloomy chill of a day that is doing it. I think I will go pour me a glass of tea and think about if I want to do anything after that.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

I just realized i haven't checked in with you lovely ladies all day.

Had a migraine earlier took some medicine went to sleep. woke up went to the gym that was a nice work out.

Hope all is going well with you all

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny please go to he dr and see what's going on

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Lorna the crazy weather has been everywhere. It was sleeting earlier today when does it ever sleep in April in Virginia

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

After a year was finally able to get a new family doctor. Of course had to have a physical :P He is also sending for a TON of blood work, gooing to look at my thyroid, and all my hormone lvls plus all the other standard blood test they do. Also setting up a referance with a sleep clinic to test me for sleep aptnea, and a referance with a surgeon for a histractamy(sp) both of those will be anywhere from 6,9 or 12 months to get into. We might have almost free health care but the wait can kill you

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Drayia

Sorry Ladies,
Had to cancel with Yvonne. She will be going Saturday. We decided to meet in Springfield for lunch at a later date. I am sooo over this remodeling job. They have me running North, South, East and West. I think every Menards, Lowe's, and Home Depot know me from here to Chicago!!! I just want it done already. DH is under Dr.'s care so that means I have to work more because he is not feeling well.

Working on my scrapbook swaps to relax.

Hope everyone is doing better than me. Have a great weekend everyone.

Edited by pinkalicious on 04-04-13 09:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
  • Linnny Said:
Stefanie, good to see you and happy to hear your fil is doing well!

Hey, did Dawna ever receive her Forever Calendar? I can't find the board.... Hope so!OK.....later

She still hasn't received her plaque Linnny. Not sure what the hold up is now.

I'm surprised as I thought I saw her join a new swap.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

Shana seems like you have alot going on. Hope everything is fine with you. I have to go Monday to my womens dr to get all that womenly stuff checked did i mention i hate those

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Jolena just think of all the wondeful work that will be done once the remodeling is done.

I love that some of you ladies are close enough to meet with each other wish i had the luxury

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

I am 40 this year Shatema so they want to have a look at EVERYTHING LOL. New doctor so even though I had blood work done last year he was new info. plus never had hormone lvls check before and that is getting done because I always run hot since my last child. Checking to see if I started Menopause early or if I am in peri menopause. Historectomy(sp) is do to the severity of womanly issues that have happened again since having my last baby. Some months it can be dibilating when before it was just like any other day. Other then sensitive feelings Thanks for asking

How is everyone's day. Its FRIDAY and my last day off. The house is mainly clean, still need to do the kitchen table that has EVERYTHING piled on it but that should only take me an hour or so. Today I plan on crafting and mailing then work this evening. Tomorrow should be more crafting and then a good dinner. I am bored with what I cook curently but have 2 very picky eaters who have not been eating supper lately so thinking its time to do waffles, maybe get some fruit and whipping cream. Wonder if my guests will mind having breakfast for supper What do you guys think?

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to babigirl

Shatema u have to found out if anyone here live close to you and if so set up a lunch date or so. That is how JoLena and I met last spring.
Last summer when hubby and I did our road trip in TX I got to meet Bren and Lorna, so much fun!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

If you have a Historectomy you get kicked into Menopause right away.

They wanted to do that to me 10 years ago (in my mid 30s) when I had problems but I took my chanse to only remove the "bad" area and I'm glad I did because I have been good since.

Shana hope u get your body under control soon, not fun when u notice things start to change... hmmm

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

Good morning ladies

Shana, I cook breakfast for dinner some nights.
Crazy day already beginning. I will try to check in later.
Have I told you ladies lately that I really am blessed that you each are part of my life? I am very blessed.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Lorna Lee

Here in Canada the historectomy removes everything but the oviarys so that your body is still producing the need hormones, but I am aware that I might have to take estrogen from then on.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Drayia

Hello Ladies..

Well I had a histerectomy in 2011 and I LOVE that I had it done. They left my ovaries but took everything else. I was scared that my labido (sp) would stop or not. But everything is fine. I dod have hot flashes off and on once in a while but nothing major. I was hurting so badly at times it would be hard for me to walk.

Well today is my last day of break. I have to get back to it come Monday. 100 speeds here I am and I am ready to kick their but and move on to my 120 speeds..

Hope all you wonderful ladies a great day and weekend. Be back this weekend..

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to auntieant

Beautiful day today. Hit the mid 60's but with the sun shining, it felt like the upper 70's. Made me want to get out and about so I did. Got lots of errands done that I put off during hibernation season. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice so I can finish a few other things.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

How are my dear friends? I saved the Latte thread for the last one to respond to. While I'm catching up I decided to watch 1984 George Orwell's movie. Read the book and wanted to see the movie. Funny how it was about conforming and I remember when it came out people were in arms and said there would never be thought police in America. Hmmmm.....

Dad has had 2 surgeries and 2 to go. He's doing pretty well. It will be nice to see him well enough to get into exercise. I'm fasting with him to get his fat level on his liver down before his next surgery.

I missed popping in and saying hello to all of you and think everytime that I should take the laptop. I fear doing so however, because I know I'll just get sucked into working as has happened in the past.

Jolena and Yvonne - any possibility I can invite myself to CKC next year with you. I've gone in Missouri and Florida and it's been great fun. Love all the make and takes. Let me know if you will accept a third wheel and I'll do some planning.

Praying for those still in pain, and those still in poverty (relatively speaking of course).

My girlfriend told me about bountifulbaskets.org and for 15 bucks you can have a large basket of 1/2 fruit and 1/2 veggies. I checked here in Dallas and they have it and checked in Washington State and they had it as well so if you're interested in getting inexpensive fresh food go to the site and check it out. My girlfriend says it lasts all week for her family of four and loves it.

OK time for me to go to sleep. God has gifted me with making it back home and now it's time for my beautiful bed.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

Hello ladies how are you all today. I am doing well I can't complain. I just want to say thank you for accepting me into your group and making me feel loved and accepted. I am thankful every day i have met you all

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics