Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to hvn101

Hi darlins....

Just stopping by for a cup of tea. I've been sick since early this morning with my stomach again! I'm wondering if the stuff I had to drink on Tuesday for the upper GI series didn't agree with me and added to my problems. Whatever....feeling better right now. Slept most of the day away...... There is always a silver lining....we were supposed to do the laundry tonight and didn't since I wasn't feeling good.

It's a good thing that I have a thing about underwear and towels....dh has a ton of tighty whities and I have enough bloomers to last a month! And we have towels up the kazoo.... What the heck is a kazoo???

Say good night Linny....

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

So everything that I just wrote, POOF! GONE! Just wanting to say, "Hello" to everyone.

Have a great night!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Hi darlins....

Just stopping by for a cup of tea. I've been sick since early this morning with my stomach again! I'm wondering if the stuff I had to drink on Tuesday for the upper GI series didn't agree with me and added to my problems. Whatever....feeling better right now. Slept most of the day away...... There is always a silver lining....we were supposed to do the laundry tonight and didn't since I wasn't feeling good.

It's a good thing that I have a thing about underwear and towels....dh has a ton of tighty whities and I have enough bloomers to last a month! And we have towels up the kazoo.... What the heck is a kazoo???

Say good night Linny....

I think you're mixing your metaphors there, girlie! Kazoo (like a harmonica, makes goofy sounds) Whazoo (I think you know what that means!)

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Scrap Smart

so what's a whazoo????

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to pinkalicious

Love the metaphor mix up. Whazoo is your tushy. At least I think it is.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Although if you think about it. You could always have a kazoo stuck up the Whazoo.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Is that what those funny sounds coming out from under the covers on my DH's side are......

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh no....we was a musician and she never knew it!!!!!!!

A whazoo is a tushy? Ewwwwwwwwwww, then I would like to not have towels up the whazooooooo!!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

I think the term in out the whazoo not in...

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

u r all to funny...

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Euroalien

OMG!!!!

You all have me cracking up over here!!! LOL Too funny!!!

Jo don't you hate that when you write and write and then it's just gone?? That happened to me the other day I was very upset.. But what can you do??

Hope you all had a wonderful day today.. Wish me luck.. I am about to proof some tests that I have taken. I hope that I have passed at least one of them..

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to auntieant

Hi Stef and good luck with your test.
Been busy working on a few projects and I, have discovered, GESSO! and....JOINT COMPOUND! who knew? Loving the texture that I've been adding to a few projects. I think I want to work more on my "shabby chic" style. Not too familiar with it, but learning.

After all this work, I made the best cup of coffee using the dark roast espresso beans that Lorna sent me. So delicious! and deserving. Thanks, LORNA!

Expecting company Sunday, so doing a little deep cleaning around the construction. Thank goodness I own my pizzeria. Will be entertaining in there.
Getting ready for my son's graduation from Medical School, May 4. He will be leaving for CO for residency which is a 6 year program. Having a hard time adjusting to this, but I am happy that he fulfilled his wish of being a Dr. This is what he wanted. I was happy with him making pizzas.
My youngest son will graduate High School, May 19th. Looking at apts and needing a car! It is not easy being me right now. Thank goodness for all of you and scrapbooking to keep my mind off of things.

Ok, enough self pity, have a great weekend, dear friends.

Edited by pinkalicious on 04-25-13 08:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Jo, so glad You are enjoying that coffee. I never relized how many different coffees and add ins there was. So what do the rest of you ladies like to drink? Latte, tea, weak coffe, flavor coffee. Since this is a cafe and latte shop. Just curious. ee.
I use The stucko compound for repairing holes In your wall all The time on projects to add texture. It is great. I need to discover gesso.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Hey dearies!

I need to start using different techniques...I'm kinda getting tired of my same old same old. Although, I am very happy with the second mason jar I made...it's not vintage or Victorian!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm not sure what it is....hope my SS likes it though.

As for coffee and tea.... I've tried herbal teas...not crazy about them. I occasionally will have a cup of green tea. But when it comes to tea, I love my Lipton (decaf at night). With my tummy not behaving I've been trying to cut back on coffee and drinking tea. BUT, when my tummy is good, nothing like a hot cup of bold coffee with half and half!!!!

OK...anyone here use Elizabeth Grant facial products??? I've been watching her through the years and her skin looks wonderful. She's now 90! So, I ordered her kit...I used the cleanser, toner, night cream, eye cream and something else....so far it doesn't seem to be giving me a huge reaction...maybe a little tingling on my tongue or that could be the tomato on my sandwich!
Oh my, I just passed a mirror....I think it's working....I'm looking younger!!!! Oh wait, that wasn't a mirror, it was an old photo of me Carry on.

the end.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Linny, You crack me up. DH is prob wondering why I am starring at My phone and LMAO.
I have been drinking instant crylstal light with lemon. I keep a pitcher In
The frig. Hey zlinny mint tea is good on tummy and camimelle too. I gave it to My son as a baby Before he got a bottle and no colic.
My sister uses that flavor syrup. Nutmeg and cinnomon on top too. I love The peppermint latte at star bucks.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

I forgot about chamomile tea!!!!!! It's good for the fartsies!!!! Not that I would admit to throwing a fartsie! The past 1-2 months I have learned to walk quickly down the grocery aisle and leave dh to get the looks!!!!!! I tell you, after Monday's test the gastro dr better figure out what the Gastro problem is before Bob moves back to Paki!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

Lorna, I used to give my children bay leaf water and I tell you, no colic, no crying babies, no stomach pains. I use it alot to cook with, cuts down on the fartsis, LINNY!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious

Darn it, there goes my post again. So, I was in a coffee shop and noticed they sold coffee and cream hand lotion and soaps. I don't know if I'd like them or want to smell like coffee, just saying. BUT, LORNA, I love that FireKiss lotion that you sent me, smells wonderful. Linny, I don't know about Elizabeth Grant, but they say that coffee is good for your eyes.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
I forgot about chamomile tea!!!!!! It's good for the fartsies!!!! Not that I would admit to throwing a fartsie! The past 1-2 months I have learned to walk quickly down the grocery aisle and leave dh to get the looks!!!!!! I tell you, after Monday's test the gastro dr better figure out what the Gastro problem is before Bob moves back to Paki!

Now thats where the saying "out the whazoo" probably comes from.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics