Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to DKravec

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to pinkalicious

And trust me, this whazooooo has been busy up the kazoooooooooooo!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Linnny

OMG..

Linny you are cracking me up!!!!

But I know what you mean.. I usually let one out of my whazoo and keep walking fast so that no one knows it was me. LOL

Jo I am so happy for your son!!! Congrats on his accomplishments. I know you are proud and you should be.

Raising kids can be such a trying time in one's life. I know that my kids are giving me the blues right now. But I am just going to continue to pray about it and give it to GOD..

Well in class about to do some finger drills. Didn't pass any of the tests that I took. Maybe today is the day.. I Just keep, keeping the faith in this journey. I know the Lord hasn't sent me this far to leave me.. I just need to continue to believe in myself. I didn't get to my 100 speeds just by luck. I know the Lord was in it..

Have a wonderful and blessed day LADIES!!!!! Love you..

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to auntieant

Good morning!!!!

It is sooo gorgeous here today!!!!!

Stef, I am so proud of you...you continue to strive to reach your goals....and I know you will get there! As far as parenting....oy, poor baby. Been there, done that.....ate over it, hair turned gray, I cried, I prayed, I screamed, I punished....now I can look back and say, I got through it all and my sons are good men, in their 30's, with lives of their own. (but they still come to mama for advice and help!!!!) So, hang in there sweet thing!

OK....so what does everyone have planned for the weekend. Not much here. Might go out Saturday night. Sunday I have to eat a light breakfast BEFORE 9 am and then that's it....clear liquids an prep drink....yucko....I'm getting queezy just thinkin of drinkin this stuff.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

LINNY GOOD LUCK WITH THE PREP, REMEMBER IT LIKE YESTERDAY....

Sipping on a cup of black med roast coffee.... in the evenings I usuallly drink my flav teas while watching TV.....

Stef good luck on your tests....

HAve a great weekend....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

hello girlies.....

you will not believe this, but the laptop saga continues!!!!!

I chose to get the laptop from QVC as it came with lifetime tech support. Well, I thought perhaps my first experience with their 'remote' support was just a fluke...and I got a not so good tech; Well, today I had to get support as I couldn't get anything to open; internet explorer wasn't 'responding'..... The remote tech said my laptop was infected; when I asked why the anti virus didn't protect my computer, again, no response....he installed malware. One hour of him working on my computer and he just kept disappearing...just like the last time I called. Then he kept losing connection to my computer. He never responded to where he was located. I asked if he was installing trial stuff and again he didn't respond....again lost connection. When you call, they refer you to the remote techs! I was near tears.... Called QVC and was told to send it back as it was still under the time frame to return.

So, I now have to again get a laptop back to factory status...and again shop for a laptop. sooooo, if ya don't see me for awhile.....I need to get this back to the q ....

the end

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Linnny

Had to put the lid on the creativity until I get 150 wedding invitations done. I love designing them, but then to assemble them starts to feel like assembly line and I am soooo not a factory worker! When I made invitations for my son 3 yrs ago, they changed their design twice--both time AFTER I had purchased the material! Good news! I am using one of the papers & the 100 yds of ribbon I had purchased for their invites on the ones I'm making now. Yeah!! How's that for recycling?

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Scrap Smart

So sorry for your computer probs, Linny! Hate it when that happens!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Wow, so much I wanted to say before I totally forgot it all. Too many spider webs in my head lately.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Well I step away for a couple days just to find out we've lowered ourselves to the bottom half of our bodily functions. One day I'll share about the sitting in my cubicle and let a slow silent one out because I didn't want the guys to hear it and the smell watered the eyes. It was horrible.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to scrapwriter

BREN!

Linny, sorry about having computer problems. I know the feeling....
I too had to drink that stuff and I hope I never have to again, YUCK! Good luck with your test.

Stef, hang in there girl, you can do this. Like you said, you've come this far, keep going!

Yay, my bathroom is almost done. Finally got a toilet because mine wouldn't have arrived until May 8, so they gave me the display. I ordered this March 23rd! I told them the gas station closes at 11PM and we needed a toilet after hours, LOL! Thank goodness I have another bathroom and 2 bathrooms in the pizzeria. Why is it, every time,every time, someone was in the bathroom, I'd have to pee! Finally coming together.

Prom tomorrow night. So excited for my son. He made Prom court, now we'll see if he makes King!
To be announced @ 5 PM.

Hope all of you have a great weekend with plenty of sunshine. Hugs to all of you!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

I bet he's a handsome one--please post a pic in his tux for us to drool over!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Susie, 150 invitations!!!!! Geez, I have to send out thank you notes and I'm thinking of going to Hallmark. My mojo is spent

Jo, I've had a colonoscopy before...this time he gave me a different stuff to drink....he says it's less that the huge jug....not sure about that!

After a light breakfast before 9 am on Sunday it's no food for me till after the test on Monday at noon! I already feel faint Geez, I sure hope I don't lose any weight....

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Linnny

I made 300+ for my son's. Stepson was 200 & last summer was another for about 200. I thought I was doing another for this summer, but they decided to "save" money & DIY. Whatever! Oh well, more playtime for me!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Susie, I'd love to see the invitation!!!!

Oh, and BTW, I believe it just might have been me who left a door opened for a virus to attack my baby!!!!!! I spoke on the phone to a tech....I think I understand a bit more about virus' and computers. So, I'm keepin the laptop

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Linnny

OK, not trying to cause any embarrassment here to people in my state(WA) but we have a college here that initials are WSU and they call themselves Wazzoos~ not even sure I spelled it right. But my Dad and one niece and one nephew graduated from there and this conversation going on here had me laughing hard. But wanted to mention this when the question was asked 'what is a wazoo?'

I hope all goes well for your colonoscopy. I have not had one but am sure it will be happening before too long as my Mom had colon cancer before when she was in her 50's. I am such a chicken with any medical stuff so I feel for you. Everything will be alright, sometimes we need to convince ourselves, but more often then not, it is.

I am just feeling like dirt lately, cold all the time but the weather is in the 50's & 60's. I still think that is my thyroid, but who the *&#% knows, not me!! If I had dough to drive to the Dr office all the time I would, just to make my point that I don't like feeling badly! I would just open myself up to catch germs other people have.

My Guy is having stuff going on that I can't talk about which is stressing me out. I want to help but it seems he does not want it( not physical, just personal). I don't like when he tells me something that he won't do something about, but he tells it to me, then says he does not want help.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I know i have missed alot and i got to get caught up.

My trip was amazing. I missed my baby like crazy but i learnd some amazing things. Some tools I can use professional and personally. It really is a life changing

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

Bren I know i am late but love what you said about Job and Joseph I def needed to read that thanks for your kinds words.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny sorry someone dissipointed you and sorry for the hernia does it hurt?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny love the milky way on rush so cute

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics