Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Drayia

Hold on Bren, we did last night, it touched down 15 miles southwest of us.

Gives me goosies just thinking about all the people in Moore, OK!!! So sad!!!!

Dawna glad u had a great time with hubby...

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Euroalien

Back from our anniversary get away! We had so much fun--good for the mind & soul! Should be getting the house cleaned up for company this weekend, but still tired I guess. I think I caught up on this thread, but not many others.

Glad you are enjoying your goodies, Deb! We love you!

Hope the sunburn is doing better, Bren. I'm a "burner" too, but do get tan if I'm careful, which is good, because I spend a lot of time outdoors.

Speaking of outdoors, the kiddos are coming for the weekend. The men (hubby & his son)planned on going fishing on Sat while dil, almost 3 yr old & baby & I were thinking of going to children's zoo. Now the weather forecast is for rain whole weekend. Any suggestions????

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Scrap Smart

Hi all - well only one hour left and the tornado warning is supposed to end - let's hope so. I had prayed that it wouldn't touch down anywhere because praying for it to miss me felt like praying for someone else to get hit instead and I couldn't do that.

Guys I need a special prayer request. My new boss I'm really struggling with. Now today he told me he wants me to cancel my trip to Georgia to see the kiddo next week. I explained to him that she's my only biological child and that she was going to sea but he didn't seem to care. This creates two things in me: 1) dislike in a person that doesn't care about another's family and 2) resentment towards my job.

Thanks all.

So glad you were missed by the winds Yvonne - we need you are these here parts

Suzie so glad you enjoyed your DH time as well as Dawna.

I'm off to bed as I'm mentally fatigued at the moment.

muah!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to scrapwriter

Hello you wonderful ladies.

Bren I am praying for your mental well being. I know that when someone "rubs" you the wrong way our minds and body gets tired from it all. I hope that he will see the error of his ways and you are able to go and see your daughter before she is shipped out. You would think that since your daughter is fighting for this country and helping him have FREEDOM he would allow you to go and see her before she leaves.. I dislike when people can be so closed minded and uncaring. Praying for you right now sweetie. Rest...

Happy that the storms have moved on from us and that the weather right now is so nice and cool.

Well I graded my JC today and only made 2 errors where I am allowed 25 errors. So happy for myself. Now just need one more QA and then I will be in my 120's. I know that I have said that already but I am so excited.

Dawna so happy you had a great time on your anniversary trip. I wish that hubby and I could have went somewhere but out to dinner was great. Just the little things count.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Just a quick hello from My phone. Exhausted, 11 hrs today and tossed and turned last night til wee hours. Had to go get meds after work so it was 7:45 when i finally got home.
God bless each Of You and keep You safe. Your In My prayers tonight as each night. Bren, an extra special one heading your way.
Sweet dreams.
Hugs

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Evening all. Just checking in on everyone before I head off to bed. I had a dream last night that I won the lottery and I'm hoping to continue it tonight. Mama needs a new car.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome home. Just lazed around caching up on vacation laundry, you all know the drill.

Ashley got stranded yesterday and somehow managed to lose the keys to her car somewhere between the store and her car. Had to call the locksmith and ouch those "smart keys" are pretty expensive to replace.

Headed out for my Wednesday Crop with Amelia to spend the day with the ladies at the shop.

Stephanie so happy your doing so well with your school!

Bren you really don't want to hear what I'd be telling your new boss about his request to cancel your trip to send off your daughter. I don't take kindly to bosses who tell me what to do with my personal time. I really can't imagine what is so gawd awful important that it couldn't wait till you get back. I mean SERIOUSLY???

What's on everyone else s agenda today? I'm off to pack for the day, so you ladies have a great one.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Good morning sweet things!

Bren, I prayed for you and also for your boss. It is sad that he/she lacks understanding and compassion. I know when you walk with resentment inside of you, it creates havoc and steals you of peace. Love you gf.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Thank you all for the prayers - they were very helpful and God has been faithful as usual. I came in this morning on a 'mission' and a gal stopped me and said 'whoa! you never walk by without saying good morning' Well I apologized and told her I was miffed about being asked to reschedule my GA trip and she broke the concentration on I had on my anger factor. Well my boss came to my desk early. I pulled up the calendar, explained that the reason he didn't know about vacation of mine was because I had not booked any vacation and that I was out of state on my days OFF. I then showed him all the coverage I had to do next week as well in order to cover other folks' vacations and surgeries and informed him that moving me to the upgrade project would not be able to happen next week anyhow unless he could find another body to fill all these holes.

Needless to say - I'm taking my trip next week as planned

Thanks all.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

I woke up acky, scratch throat, nuasea and feeling like I had been run over by a truck. I think I have the flu. Checking up on here then heading back to bed with my peppermint tea. My oldest DD is watching the dayhome kids for me.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Just so you can enjoy my chat yesterday here it is:

Rabindra(12:59:20): Are you in office
Brenda(12:59:35): not now - was this morning
Brenda(12:59:42): most everyone is going to work from home
Rabindra(12:59:53): ok. I want to discuss about the Turbo 8.1 support plan..
Brenda(13:00:01): ok -
Rabindra(13:02:04): I talked to ruben also. So, You will be supporting TC from 05/28.
Rabindra(13:02:25): So, Just want to know what is your best time to support...
Brenda(13:02:27): except I'm gone from 5/27 - 6/2
Rabindra(13:02:46): What?
Brenda(13:02:56): that vacation email you asked for
Rabindra(13:02:57): Don't break my heart
Brenda(13:03:18): I don't want to break your heart
Brenda(13:03:26): those are scheduled days off for me
Rabindra(13:03:38): brenda..No leave please...for 2 weeks
Brenda(13:03:57): my daughter is leaving on a ship for 9 months
Brenda(13:04:03): this is my last time to see her
Brenda(13:04:13): I will be in town on 27 and 28
Brenda(13:04:45): but she leaves July 1 so I must see her before she goes
Brenda(13:04:53): she's my only biological child
Rabindra(13:04:54): I am depending on you..
Rabindra(13:04:58): ok.
Brenda(13:05:04): so is my daughter Rabindra
Brenda(13:05:09): and this was planned months ago

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Bren, good for you. So glad you chose to stick with your vacation.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Ladies plese say a prayer or send some good thoughts my way. We have a treatment officer position coming up and i am putting in for it. No more money but its mon-friday and off every holiday. Plus its something that i would enjoy doing something i am passoinate about so our essays have to be in by may 31 and we will see where it goes from there.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna there is nothing wrong with having lazy days that is perfectly fine.

Bren-sorry about the sunburn still sad i can't make it to retreat but i may be showing up on one ya doorsteps one day cause i def need to get away

Deb awesome box of goodies

Linny if you use to much of it you will have a 24 hr date with the commode. I had to use it when i had my surgery. Yeah i made the mistake of over using it wasn't pretty i tell ya. Love the prayer

Lorna that just sounds painful.

Stef sounds like your anniversary was wonderful. Glad to her your home is safe.

Bren i am going home and make me one of those boxes right now i got a pletny of situations he has to handle

Dawn i am glad you had a nice time

Susie also glad you had a nice time

will catch up when i get off

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Shatema my friend - my prayers are with you that God will put you in the place He knows is best for you. I'm hoping that it is exactly where you want to be as well.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to midnitescrapper

Hi ladies I was wondering if any of you know who is selling 12x12 Graphic 45 Little Darlings Paper Pad.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hi ladies I was wondering if any of you know who is selling 12x12 Graphic 45 Little Darlings Paper Pad.

I can check my LSS for you if you want me to.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

What a night what a night. Let me be the first to say i am so exhausted i don't know how i am gong to function today.

First we found out that my cousins dad die. Very unexpected he wasn't sick or anything.

Next around two oclock in the morning we get a call that my great uncle house is on fire. He was inside but he managed to get out. He is currently in the burn unit he has second degree burns on his back neck head and ears. He also have alot of smoke inhalation so they are putting a tube down his throat. He has lost everything his home that him and is wife (she's deceased) had is gone all of his belongings everything. I guess the glory is that he is still alive and it could have been worst but i just feel so sorry for him.

Needless to say this is going to be a long 12+ hours at work

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to babigirl

So sorry for your load of sadness, Shatema!

Way to stand strong, Bren, I would have caved in, I'm a weinie that way!

Hope you're feeling better, Shana!

Thinking of everyone, even if I didn't mention your name. Busy cleaning the pig sty, err I mean house, to get ready for COMPANY!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hello dearies!

Shatema, I'm so very sorry for the tragedies in your family. You and your family are in my prayers.

Bren, YES!!!! Love the dialog!

Shana, hope you are feeling better.

OK, a little humor to make you all smile....dh almost flipped me off the terrace last night!!!!! I think I mentioned (photo in gallery) that we got me a gravity lounge chair. It's sooooo comfy and you can put it all different positions. So dh comes home from work last night and finds me laying in the chair. So he comes over to kiss me hello and leans on the back of the chair to reach me with what felt like all his weight! Well the front of the chair went flying up with my legs...no not enough to get this fluffy body off the chair, but enough to scare the chit outta me and break the lock of the chair!!!!!! If I wasn't so fluffy, I coulda been airborne!!!!!! Guess it pays to have some cushy on the tushy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics