Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

Bren So glad to hear your situation is fixed. We do serve a faithful God and he proves it time and time again.

Deb also dream me up a car while you are at it.

Dawna i am working but i plan to get some scrapping in this weekend.

Shana I sure hope you feel better soon.

Susie thank you

Linny thank you for your prayers. Linny i want you to know that i almost spit my water all over the computer. Then you would have had to give me one of the ones you keep buying

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to babigirl

Linny-- I could see the "cartoon-like" scenario playing in my head!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hi ladies I was wondering if any of you know who is selling 12x12 Graphic 45 Little Darlings Paper Pad.

I just bought some of the paper in a kit from Steal.com about a week or two ago. I got it to make a box and frame set for my Nephews baby.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 05-23-13 03:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi sweet sisters. I am here at work and thinking that I am just so darn tired that I need to go home. It is almost 6:00. I have been here until 6:00...6:30...or 6;45 every night this week. Last night, I made it home to feed my Princess and then out the door to church. We are suppose to be on call all weekend.

I am joining forces with my sister once more for a shower. My nephew's wife is pregnant. I am so thrilled as he is my fav nephew. I am going to make all of the shower invites. I found a cool embossing folder and a great die. I ordered all my supplies already. They are having a boy and naming him Malachi which some of you may know is a biblical name. The daughter of one of my good friends designs the most amazing cakes. I have ask her to make one that is an open bible with a baby crawling across it and the meaning of the name Malachi writting on it. Can't wait to see what she does. I will have lots of photos of our table and the cake. The shower is June 29. I have to get working on the invites asap when the supplies arrive.
Please know that you are all in my heart and prayers. Big ole hugs coming your way.
HONK HONK!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Sorry for the troubles Shatema, and prayers for your family and the losses. Hope you make the shift and have a little energy left too.

Linny you make me laugh every time

Lorna my prayers for your strength and that God will let you get some rest and renewal.

Suzie good luck with the cleaning - can you send the cleaning fairy my way when you're finished.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna sounds very exciting. I was suppose to be giving my sister a baby shower but that's another story. Everytime i think we are making level ground it goes to pieces.

Bren thank you

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

I leave for IN tomorrow for 11 days. I will be in Indy and then Kokomo. Its my stepsons graduations. I am hoping to meet scrapbooking teacher while there if any one else near let me know.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to babigirl

Linnny, I definitely have a visual of you flying thru the air.

Shatema, that saddens me that your uncle has to go thru such a loss. How are his burns. Many prayers for his recovery.

Lorna, I love the name Malachi. If you ever watched the highlander series, there was a guy on there that was born during the biblical days and that was his name. He was a real cutie too. Whenever I hear that name, I think of him.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hello my friendly geese!!!!!

Not sure where the day went, but it went!!! Probably waking up after 11 am throws your day off.

OK....so I was roaming on the puter (sorry Shatema, I only kept one, so swallow!!!! ) and found an overnight deal in NJ. Hotel, dinner for two, and Comedy Show....so I made reservations. I was watching the comedian online and I found him very funny....

Bren, really happy you are keeping your plans to visit with your daughter!!!!

Okay, so if you are a Jodie Arias Trial watcher like me....you too must be pizzed that the jury couldn't unanimously agree on what to do with her. Now Travis' family has to sit through the gruesome tales of this horrific slaughter. BTW, it was 8 to put her to death and 4 to give her life. Glad I was not in their place to make such a decision.

nighty nite

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Where is everyone. Lord but I need a life.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

I'm here Deb!!!!

What a day of happy mail!!!!! My mouth was watering every time we talked about the frappe machine, so I had to buy one too! It came tonight...but the filters didn't arrive yet. So I cut down a big filter and made it fit. Then I didn't have any loose espresso coffee, so I ripped open a K-cup. Made it with lowfat milk and sugar free chocolate syrup....deelish! I'm waiting on the sugar Frappe By Linnnyfree syrups I ordered. It made a big glass ....

I made a 'hinged' card with one of the new spellbinder dies today....it's in my gallery if you want to take a peek....it's easy to make.

Oh right, the happy mail....I received a package from Want2Scrap.....it was filled with delicious stuff....they had a half price sale...I had to count....I ordered 74 items!

Then I also received an order from J's!!!! A die I've been wanting and embossing folders.

Whew......

Was a happy mail day!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Looks delish Linnny. You should try the amaretto syrup with your frappe. So good.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to DKravec

Hi Ladies,
Shatema, Keeping your uncle in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Sorry for your cousin's loss.

Shana, hope you get to feeling better.

Linny, As soon as I start reading your name, a smile, a chuckle and then an out loud laugh. You are too funny! As Kat taught me, I'm ROFL! Thanks for the great company.

Deb, you and Linny are making me want to buy a frappe machine, too! They look and sound scrumptious!

OK, ladies, off to finish working.

Heather, have fun in IN. Enjoy yourself!
Lorna, thinking of you.
Susie, when you're done there, can you come help me CLEAN the mess I have from one end to the other? LOL I can't take it anymore. Thanks, you're a sweet heart!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to pinkalicious

Hi all working 6 days straight so too tired to really contribute much but you're in my heart.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Afternoon everyone. Moving slow today. Just finished my frappe and I'm hanging on the computer for just a bit. Heading out later to my great nieces birthday party. If there is cake and ice cream, I'm there.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to DKravec

I don't know about anyone else, but I am FREEZING! It is cold and rainy. All I want are my 99 degree days back! Is that too much to ask?

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day. Keep our troops in your hearts. Let freedom ring!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to pinkalicious

We have rain and 80 degrees so it's a bit sweaty feeling. I'm on my second day of 13 hr shifts and two more to go. Then I'm off to my sweet daughter's house one last time before she heads out to sea. I, of course, would be grateful for every prayer offered for her safety while out on the ship. She's under high security so cannot say where she will be in the waters which means mom's wouldn't like it. I'm so proud of my daughter for choosing to be in the military but 20 years worrying as a wife first then a mom makes the hair turn gray

I'm truly blessed during this holiday season but a bit lonely at times. I think all people get like that even if they aren't single.

My legs are peeling like crazy and it's been years since I burnt enough to peel.

Most of you know my sister is mentally ill and she is the only sister I've ever known. For many years we had a tenuous or non-existent relationship but the last 5 years it's been good. I've decided to go to Washington State and visit her. I want to spend time with her just in case things go back to where they were. They have to frequently change her meds and I worry that at some point they will run out of combo's to try. In the meantime I'm grateful for the last few years we have had and look forward to visiting with her.

I know I'm babbling a lot today, please forgive me but I'm pretending I'm sitting at the cafe with all of you around a table with me sipping our drinks and chatting.

xoxo

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

Babble away, Bren, love hearing your musings as well as so many others. I am exhausted! There is a reason God gives you children when you are young, cuz' there ain't no way I could keep up with them now! Had a panic attack on Fri, seriously! I thought the kids would be here late evening, but decided to surprise us & come early--like about 6 hrs EARLY! I had so much left to do, I didn't even know where to start. It all worked out, but OMG--there are areas in the house I cringe every time I think they had to see that! We went to the zoo yesterday & DGD, Audrey just loved it! She had a horsey ride & a train ride & she was in heaven! DGS, Austin, just smiles and smiles--what an angel!! Awesomely sweet baby--sleeps all night & rarely cries! They headed back a few hours ago, so I took a much needed nap.

And sure, why not? Bring on those cleaning jobs--they couldn't be worse than what I just cleaned! And to think, I used to have a cleaning lady! SIGH! But I wouldn't go back to that life for anything--so guess I'm stuck cleaning my own messes & dirt!

Edited by Scrap Smart on 05-26-13 03:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Scrap Smart

Susie, I too use to have a cleaning lady along with a larger house but those days are gone. BUT if I had to do them all over again, I would. Cleaning is really hard on my back and knees. I miss someone taking care of keeping things clean for me. Of course I also miss things like food.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to DKravec

Bren, glad you are going to spend time with your daughter. Sending prayers for a safe return and for you too! Enjoy your sister as well. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Susie, I can barely walk into any room in my house without falling over a container, a piece of furniture from another room and after 8 days, only because it's raining, HE, the so-called contractor, decides to come back. I need my house back!!!!

I am invited to 10 different places for tomorrow. DH and I are alone and will probably go out for a nice quiet dinner.

Remember our troops on this Memorial Day!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics