Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies.

Dawna lovely to see you on line, sending a big hug your way.

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there and hope you all have a wonderful day with your families. We are going to have a barbecue with my DH today.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Sounds like fun Glenda. My dad is 88 and I am so thankful to still have him here. I dread when the day comes that we lose him. He is the best dad ever. We're all getting together at my sisters house for dinner and family fun to celebrate. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to DKravec

Happy Father's Day! Especially my dad and my husband!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to pinkalicious

Hello dear friends -

Today is my first day back to work since the doc made me take rest. I figured if I was well enough to go a 12 hr shift I was well enough to go to a class at the gym so I took my lunch hour and went to sweat out the sickness. I'm completely exhausted and have 3 more hours of work to go.

I got my dad one of those photo books from Walgreens for father's day and put it together with all of our pictures and he said it was the best gift he'd had in ages. I'm always happy when I make dad happy.

Dawna I'm so glad that spending time with some loved ones has assisted in improving the emotional outlook.

Deb sounds like you guys will have lots of fun with your dad.

Shatema I hope you and Keke have a great time together today and that you get some of the rest you need.

Glenda I sure hope your weekend is a bit more upbeat.

Yvonne hope you're having a wonderfully relaxing weekend and getting some wonderful rays.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to scrapwriter

Morning Ladies,

Thanks Bren. Feeling better. Headed out to the beach today with the family to play in the surf. Weather is going to be perfect for us. Hope you all had an awesome Father's Day and to our single mom's, hope your day rocked too! Hugs to all!

Joy Kacal
Idol
Joy Kacal
In response to Dawna.s Place

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Joy Kacal

Just a quick heads up. Websters pages have started their sale at 12.00 Anyone wanting $130 worth of product for $25, you better go get it now. I have got it before and it is so well worth it. Happy shopping. http://websterspages.typepad.com/webstershome/

auntieant
Expert
auntieant

Hello ladies...

Hello Glenda sorry that you are so homesick. I pray that all works out for you so that you may be able to see your family in South Africa. How long have you been in the States??

Lorna going camping in this TEXAS heat??? Oh my.. Today it stormed so badly that I came back home. I didn't attend school today. Was kind of bummed because as soon as I got home and started washing clothes it stopped. Guess I should have just stayed but at least I did get some stuff done around the house and for school.

Bren I am happy that you got over your strep throat issue. Don't over do it though. That illness was a way for your body to rest and for your JOB to have to deal without you!!! God works in mysterious ways.. LOL

Linny sorry that you had such a horrible time at the PO.. I love my PO.. The lady and gentleman that is usually there is so nice and we have a conversation about something each time I go in.. Hope that you are able to get something done about that.. No one should have to endure that kind of treatment..

Dawna happy that you got to spend well needed time with your girls. Happy for you..

Jo how is the renovations coming?? I hate that you are having to deal with all that. Has your son left for his internship yet?

Mitzi welcome to our little group of wonderful ladies.. Hope you enjoy them as I do..

Heather how are you doing? Hope you are feeling better. I would be so upset also about the leaking roof. Has the landlords resolved the issue yet?

Yvonne how are you doing??

Joy so happy that you have rejoined us.. We all missed you so much.. Hope all is well with you..

Deb how are you doing?? How is the job search going for you??

Shana how is the "dieting" going for you?? How is the weather there in Canada??

Shatema how are you doing today?? Hope you are not working too hard.. Be blessed my dear friend..

I know I may have missed someone you are all in my thoughts and prayers..

HOEP KWROU HR SR A TKPW TKAEU!!!!
(Hope you all have a good day!!! in steno...)

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to auntieant

Hello all!

Hope you all had a great weekend! My son celebrated Step Daddy Day yesterday for my husband, took him to the movies and gave him a book. (my son will celebrate with his dad when he gets back home again).

Not to many check ins this weekend, I guess everyone was busy, like I was.

Hi Stef, Monday and I have a sore throat.... hope you are doing great...

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Euroalien

Thanks Stephanie, it just makes me sad to think that we were such a close family and that we are all living "literally" worlds apart and wont ever be together again, other than when I can visit. I must admit I am getting real reluctant to go back there with all the crime.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Stef, steno looks like you had your fingers on the wrong keys.

Joy Kacal
Idol
Joy Kacal
In response to DKravec

Good morning beautiful ladies. Working summer hours - 10 hour days. at least I will be off Fridays.

Praying that each of you recieve today what you need from our Father. May your pains, fears, anxieties, sadness vanish for the day and be replaced with peace and happiness.
Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart does good, like medicine.

With Friends for impromptu wedding shower/party. Everyone left feeling refreshed, because we laughed so hard. This morning, I heard a good belly laugh is better than any medication and there are no bad side effects.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Joy Kacal

Hello ladies..

November 16th in Arlington TX there will be an all day crop from 9am to midnight hosted by Embellish It!! Their website is embellishonline.com and they have more info if anyone is interested.. A fall crop for our Brats Corner Latte Group!!! Getting excited just thinking about it..

Deb my husband says the same thing when I try to get him to read something that I have written with my steno machine.. LOL

Yvonne sorry that your throat is sore. Hope you feel better..

How are you other ladies doing today??

Joy those were some beautiful words..

Well back to class I go.. Have a wonderful day ladies..

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to auntieant

Hello beautiful sisters. I am back at work today. Camping was fun but very hot. I have a small sunburn. Just enough to itch like crazy. Got some exercise on the paddle boat and walking. The horse back riding was already all booked up. Darn it. After arriving home yesterday, I had a ton of laundry to do. All the towels, bedding and clothes...
My sister may come down this weekend. Then I will be going to her house in San Antonio on the 28 for the baby shower that we are giving on the 29th. Well that is my life in a nut shell.
Wishing you all a wonderful blessed day.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello ladies how is all doing. At this moment I a not sure how I am doing. I know I haven't been on much but that's because I have been going through a lot and today just got worse. Our electric got cut off. We still owe 1200 dollars. our bill has been averaging 660 dollars a month we been paying on it but apparently not fast enough we put 700 dollars on it at the first of the month but this is where we are at today I may be on later just wanted to let u know what's going on. Please pray for me as I think I am going crazy and really don't know where to turn to for help

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to midnitescrapper

Bren please don't think I was ignoring you my phone died and I have no way to charge it till my mom gets home.

Thanks for reminding of some things to be grateful for

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to babigirl

Hi Friends,

Looks like we all had busy weekends. I had a fabulous day at the beach with all of my girls yesterday. We took lots of pic's so I can do some summer scrapping now! Yeah! Sad to see my daughter return to OK so soon though. Miss her already.

Glenda my family and I used to be very large and quite close too when I was little. It's so hard when you can't be there in person to keep those home fires burning. Is it possible for you and your family to Skype to stay in touch?
Stephanie "Steno??? Say what?" lol
Shatema I'm so sorry to hear that your having such a difficult time right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Got to run for now. bbl ...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Dawna.s Place

Afternoon ladies, I am finally all caught up, at least on this tread. Someone asked about the dieting, well I have at least cut out bread from my diet and what a big difference that alone has made. I have lost 13 lbs since my doctor's appt. Still reading my book "Wheat Belly" and learning some amazing things and how toxic any form of modern wheat is for us. Have an appt. with a nutrisionalist (sp) in July and that will be when the real "dieting" healthy living will start. Not worried to much about it now, figure it might be easier then I though.

June is Registration month for Scouts here and I am my groups Registra so I have been very busy as Scouts Canada has changed a bunch of rules again.

Have a ton of altered projects that I need to finish, take pics of and mail to many different ppl in the US LOL. So that will be what I am workign on tonight

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Drayia

Shatema, hope you manage to get it all sorted out.

Dawna, Some of them aren't are Skype as they still have dial up but I try to keep in touch the best I can. Thanks for thinking of me, I am feeling a lot better, had a real downer last week but I am back.

Lorna, that's the worst part is the cleaning up after camping. Don't work too hard.

Where's Martica?

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

I am about to head to bed. I just had to check and see how my sisters were this evening.
Shatema, I will add an extra prayer for you and your family.

Sweet dreams and God bless each of you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics