Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Had to take a break from this work and of course I stopped by and found the break that I needed with our dear sweet Linny.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh my Linny, you just made me chuckle so much. I could just picture you with your bloomers.

Bren, sure hope you feel better soon.

Thinking of all you wonderful ladies. We are going away tomorrow and coming back Saturday, looking forward to a little break. Big hugs to everyone.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Dawna.s Place

So first things first we were able to get the electric back on. They turned it back on because of my grandmas COPD and my daughter bronchotis and allergies. We do serve an Amazing awesome God. Thanks for your prayers there is no doubt in your mind becuase of my strong prayer warriors is why are electric is back on. So thank you so much for all you do and taking time out your day and praying for me. For those of you that believe in prayer i am asking for prayers for two people. My cousin she just had a baby in decemember he is now in ICU she has some kind of infection that is speeding up his heartrate and until they get his heartrate down they can't treat the infection. She has had two previously miscarriages and was really excited about being able to carry her baby boy to term this time. Also my co-workers four year old daugther has stage four cancer. I am not sure what kind of cancer it is. Hearing these two stories made me really appreciate at my daughter is healthy and the fact i didn't have electricity for a day seems so minor .

Dawn glad to see you had a great time at the beach. Yay for having summper pics to scrap i hope you get to spend time with your daughter again soon. Thanks for your prayers. What a beautiful prayer amen

Glenda thanks

Linny thanks Sorry to hear about your finger i hope it feels better soon. Catching a draft i can always count on you to make me laugh

Glenda enjoy ya break

Lorna thanks for your prayers. Linny thank you

Joy i am glad your house is coming together that is great.

Bren thanks for your prayers. Thanks for sharing the graditude list with me I pray that God sends you an abundance of energy and yay for getting three off. Bren i think it's amazing that you are trying to go back to school that's great.

Deb i agree our day will def come

Shana congrats on 13 pounds

Stef as i told you when we are texting it's pays to be nice to people. You are amazing person it doesn't surprise me that your friend did that for your son

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

will be back later tonight or tomorrow to get caught up, this is my current worry sorry http://www.lethbridge.ca/NewsCentre/Pages/Oldma n-River-...

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Back from our errands and Laundromat. Fish is in the oven, salad is made, veggies ready....

Shatema, praise God that your electricity is back on. I got truly upset when I heard of about the child with cancer and the baby in ICU...how does a parent deal with this...what faith one must have and strength. I will definitely be saying a special prayer for all.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Getting ready to go to bed. I have been working on my jar for Shatema's swap and watching the basket ball game. Go Spurs!!!! SA is my home town. DH has money on Miami. We have a private bet loser on top.

Shatema, My co-workers daughter just finished her treatment after 1-1/2 years. She is 8yrs old and all looks great. Faith and prayers.

Big hugs and lots of love to each of you dear sweet sisters.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Morning Ladies,

Shantema I'm so sorry to hear this news. I just went through this with my 5 year old cousin and it truly kicked my behind. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Linny you are too funny girlfriend! Love your silly posts always keeping us in stitches!

Glenda where is your next big adventure taking you?

Joy thanks for letting me know that Martica is okay! I'm sure she'll check in with us when she gets a chance.

Shana so sorry your having to deal with such awful flooding right now. Is everyone at your place okay? Do you live next to the river?

Lorna I'm not a gambler but I'd make that bet with hubby any day!

Yesterday was a bit busy for me. Started out with my trainers showing me some more new ballistic moves. OMG I'm so sore today! Everything is in slow motion this morning as I really need to stretch and warm up these old bones! Also had a great time with my grand daughter. We went and saw Man of Steel and it was pretty good. It was so action packed it got a bit monotonous, but good grief what a darling hunk our new super hero is!

Well hubby is ready for his workout so got to run. Have a happy day my sweet friends! May Gods love and peace be with you all today! Much love and big hugs to all...

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place

Linny and Lorna and any of you ladies that shop J's, today is .21 cent flat rate shipping with no minimum order! Sorry to be an 'enabler': http://www.joann.com/coupon/?icn=homeslot5

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Hi everyone, watching the flooding around southern Alberta. I live on the Westside of Lethbridge which is very high ground. As long as the sump pump continues to work my basement will remain dry. More rain on the way, can see the clouds coming in now, they are call for Thunder Storms to continue until tomorrow. Here are a collection of pictures from one of our major cities about 2 hours away. My DH family lives here http://imgur.com/a/mIqED#0

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Drayia

Shana know what u are going thru with all that water, I live by Mississippi and we flood pretty often these days and when the levee breaks yeap we will be under water for some time.... me too live on higher ground, 16 blocks from river and always hoping sumpump will stay running....

TGIF!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Wow Shana, those are some amazing photo's of the floods. They remind me of the floods that hit Nashville TN a few years ago. Besides all the water, you have a beautiful city. Would love to see those same photo's during a drier time. Stay high and dry. And when I say High, I do not mean

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to DKravec

Hi Dawna, were going to Mount Dora for one night, my dh is going ride his motorcycle and I am going antiquing not that I know anything, but I am going to walk around and browse the stores.

Shatema thinking of you.

Hope you ladies are safe from all the flooding.

Take care.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Hi dearies....

Not feeling good today...just a lot of ailments all deciding to raise their nasty heads at the same time, including vertigo Been napping on and off most of the day....I have a feeling sleep is not on the horizon now.....

Deb, I love your smiley!!!!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Linnny

Morning Ladies,

Enjoying my coffee on this cool quiet morning here in Sun City. Spent yesterday recuperating on the couch from all the new training moves I learned on Thursday. Good gawd was I sore! Feeling much better this morning, but you'd think after a year of training that I'd be whizzing right through this stuff by now. Old stuff, no problem. New stuff, apparently not!

Shana OMG Mother Nature can really be scary! So very glad to hear that you are high and dry. Are your family and friends okay too?

Yvonne only 16 blocks from the Mississippi River!!! No wonder you and Deb are always talking about the weather out your way!!!

Deb are you subject to flooding too?

Glenda I absolutely love antiquing!!! One of my favorite past times. Have fun on your trip and happy browsing!

Linny I'm so sorry to hear that your not feeling up to your cheerful self. I hope you're able to get some R&R and recuperate this weekend.

I'm headed out to the Farmer's Market this morning with my daughter and grand daughter if I can get these sleep heads out of bed. Teenagers, good grief, they'd sleep all day if you'd let em.'

Have a restful weekend ladies and may God's peace and love be with each and every one of you. Love and hugs to all.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS

Linny, hope you are feeling better today.

I am planning to have a real lazy day today and am going to do a little creating. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday ladies.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Had a lazy Sunday. Watched TV and did a bit of napping. Such a waste but I feel refreshed.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hi dearies....doing much better, but being very mindful of how I get up and how I move my head...otherwise it's a merry-go-round for me!

Oh Shana!!!! Missy Shana!!!!!! I was feeling like something sweet and remembered the Weight Watcher Mint Patties you put in the beautiful altered mason jar you sent me. So, I open it and decided to remove all the candies and realized there was something in the tissue beneath the candy!!!!! Who knew!!!!! What a fabulous surprise!!!!! I LOVE the crystal!!!!! Thank you so much. How delightful to get happy mail on a Sunday!!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

So glad I did not forget to put that in the bottom of the jar Glad it was a fun find for you. Enjoy the Chocolates!!

Well we are all safe and sound from all that crazy rain caused flooding. I can't say the same for ppl down stream. There is a small city about 2 hours east of me that have 3 rivers go through it and all 3 of those rivers are rising and causing major flooding. The waters have started to recede from Calgary, 2 hours north of me. The Zoo there is on a island in the middle of the river and was completely flooded. The big cats spent the last couple of days in the jails beneath the court house LOL. But they have confirmed they lost one of the free roaming peacocks, tilapia and piranha that were housed in the hippo enclose due to no power so the water could not be regulated for temperature. Just glad that was all they lost. Looks like the clean up and rebuilding of highways, bridges and roads should start tomorrow. Also so far only 4 deaths have accrued due to flooding again could of been so much worst. If you could include the people of Southern Alberta in your prayers tonight it would be wonderful, so many lost everything in the last 5 days.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Good morning sweet things!

Another delightful day here!!!!

Hey Dawna, missy enabler, I want you to know that the other day when I spent most of the day on the couch. Well, I got on the puter late and saw your mention of J's 21 cent shipping. I said to myself, "you don't need anything". But I really did.....what I was planning on using as a focal point to my vintage bottle wasn't working. Soooooooooooo, at 11:50 pm (special ended at midnight) I was able to throw a bunch of pretties into my cart before they closed the registers!!!!! So thanks, I think!

Hey where is everyone!!!!!!

Seemed to be quiet over the weekend....did you all get together and forget to invite me!!!!!!

Joy C
Joy C 
Idol
Joy C
  • Joy C on 06-24-13 12:02 PM
In response to Linnny

Let's talk.
-----God

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things.
Jeremiah 33:3

You notice it says let's, not just talk to me. We need to not only talk to God, but take time to be quiet and listen. In our loud, busy world it is hard to hear that voice, but if we find a quiet place and truly listen, we can hear HIM.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics