Page 488 of 492 
Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

I am so stiff tonight, ladies. My back is bothering me and so are my knees.

Is anyone else watching Big Brother?

I have to work tomorrow but only from 8:30 am until 10:00 am. It is a short day but I have to get up early at 7:00 am.

Have a good night, sweet dreams.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to elizabeth_C

Glenda I couldn't agree more with you on where our money should go but you're right we could go on forever. If you want to really get your blood boiling watch the documentary "hot coffee" I learned a lot but got angry too.

OK, getting ready to post the fall swap thread and Dawna where's our retreat thread? hmmm tapping tapping tapping here woman!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to scrapwriter

Morning Ladies,

Thank you so much for your retreat journal love ladies! So glad you like it and I'm sure when its all filled up with wine corks, travel tickets, bios and pictures its going to be a wonderful memento for all to remember!

Bren, that is way too funny, the 'room names' OMG, what was I thinking!!! Like they would post our real names!

Okay I'm off to figure out how to open a thread. Can someone list all the ladies who are thinking about attending so I can include them on the invite? Thank you! I'll bbs...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good morning beautiful sisters.
May I wish each of you a blessed week as we start our Monday. No matter where you are or what you are doing, may God be with you and protect and guide you this week.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Bummer, I'm sure going to miss listening to all the chatter on the up coming retreat when you open up your own thread. Is it going to be in the open forum so that I can take a peak from time to time to see what the plans are. You know you're welcome to keep chatting about it here but I totally understand you needing a place of your own. Just don't forget to still pop in here. It'll get lonely without all of you.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Deb, There is no place like home. This is like home to us.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Lorna Lee

I hope it's a open forum--you never know who may want to follow along. Besides, if it's private, you get an annoying email every time someone posts. I hate filling up my inbox that way. But that's maybe just me.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:

Deb, let's just gate crash their party, they won't be able to keep us out

Edited by ILOVEPAPILLONS on 07-15-13 09:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Hey Linny....... SB.cm has the Spellbinders magnetic plate for the dies we have. Now I need to find the gray embossing one that they keep talking about. We are only getting a small amount out of our new dies without those.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 07-15-13 11:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• ILOVEPAPILLONS Said:
  • Lorna Lee Said:

Deb, let's just gate crash their party, they won't be able to keep us out

Sounds like fun. We use to gate crash a party in high school all the time. It'll bring back memories of youth.

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to DKravec

Hello friends.

Everything here is pretty good. I am doing ok. School is going pretty well, I am enjoying it. I have a lot of homework but so far I am keeping up with it. I wish he would give us some grades back so I know if I am doing what I am supposed to be doing.

I still am enjoying myself though and am getting a lot of satisfaction when I finish an assignment.

We are having a heat wave here in Ohio. I am running the AC right now. The house feels really good. I have it set on 81.

I hope you all are doing well. Thinking about you and keeping you in my thoughts.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to elizabeth_C

If you gate crasher's try and TP the thread I will silly string yours so just remember that!!!! Ha you thought you could crash it without being caught.

Dawna, the overnighter's are: You, me, Lorna, Yvonne and Susie. Those that want to come scrap during the day with us (and we hope you do) are Donna (dkscrapper), Norma (njr007), Stef (auntieaunt) and Sandy (nanasan). Terri at one time mentioned wanting to visit as well but I never heard any further.

Elizabeth I always love when I take a class I'm enjoying. Just enjoy it and if the grades aren't what you want ask what needs done to fix em. That's what I do. Keep with it !

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to scrapwriter

• scrapwriter Said:
If you gate crasher's try and TP the thread I will silly string yours so just remember that!!!! Ha you thought you could crash it without being caught.

Dawna, the overnighter's are: You, me, Lorna, Yvonne and Susie. Those that want to come scrap during the day with us (and we hope you do) are Donna (dkscrapper), Norma (njr007), Stef (auntieaunt) and Sandy (nanasan). Terri at one time mentioned wanting to visit as well but I never heard any further.

Elizabeth I always love when I take a class I'm enjoying. Just enjoy it and if the grades aren't what you want ask what needs done to fix em. That's what I do. Keep with it !

Silly string doesn't scare me Bren

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Yeah retreat is coming up soon.... My flight is coming in to Dallas, Love Field southwest at 9.30 AM and dear Bren said she could pick me up. Dawna your journal is super, can't wait to make it.
The winery sound interesting.....

My surgery is still on but insurance has not given me any ok yet so for now I have to pay out of pocket, DR office is closed till Thursday so nothing will be changed until then
Have to have this done and get well before October.

Time for me to hit the bed, 5AM is here very soon.....

Nite nite

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Euroalien

Hello Ladies..

Keep me in your prayers tomorrow I go to see the cardiologist. I am hoping that all will be well. I am claiming it right now. I know my GOD hasn't brought me this far to leave me. I just need to do what I can to change my eating and physical activity. It's been raining here for 2 days now and it's supposed to rain tomorrow. So I haven't been able to go walk the track like I have been doing.

Well I have been writing on my machine so I hope that I will be able to pass a 120 speed test soon.

Bren I wish I could spend the night to the retreat but I am planning on coming to visit all you wonderful ladies while you create and hopefully create with you all.

Have a wonderful and blessed night ladies..

Happy belated Anniversary Linny!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Hey Linny....... SB.cm has the Spellbinders magnetic plate for the dies we have. Now I need to find the gray embossing one that they keep talking about. We are only getting a small amount out of our new dies without those.

Thanks Lorna! I'll check out what their price is. As far as the embossing pads, I already have them....makes a huge difference when you use the dies.

Nighty nite

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi Ladies,

What a job that was! Whew!

Deb you can't get rid of us that easy! Here's our planning thread, so please you all feel free to 'crash the party' and follow along. Just wanted to get us all together in one spot as Norma, Donna and their other friend don't frequent the cafe.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/7/tid...

I finished writing this yesterday, and just pushed the "post button" this morning. I see from some of your comments that I already need to correct some information!

Yvonne can you add your flight information under the "Transportation Needs" section. And I'll go back and add our other visitors. Thanks for your help ladies!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Dawna.s Place

Hi ladies

Sending prayers to the ladies that are seeing doctors, hope all goes well.

Edited by ILOVEPAPILLONS on 07-16-13 05:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies.
Prayers for good doctor results.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:

Bren I wish I could spend the night to the retreat but I am planning on coming to visit all you wonderful ladies while you create and hopefully create with you all.

Hey Stef I planned for our local visitors to come on Saturday mid-morning to spend the day creating with us. Please 'favorite' the planning thread noted above so you'll know what supplies you'll need to purchase to make our travel journal. If I overlooked anything you may need, please just speak up on the planning thread and we'll take care of it.

I'm so excited that your planning to come see us Stef! Can't wait to give a big hug IRL!

BTW, your in my prayers for good results at the Dr. today.

Page 488 of 492 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics