Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Check out M's. Sales on Slice items        (Topic#1568173)
southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to uruvero

well i guess i have check tomorrow

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to southern lady

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I have a Slice and I actually love it a whole lot more than I love my Cricut - it is much more user friendly!

After seeing this thread I ran to Michaels and bought ten cartridges for $4.99 each.

She said they went on sale yesterday and people were going crazy over them. Several people bought hundreds of dollars of the cartridges!

The cashier said she was suprised I was able to find ten different (I got the last of several of them) - since they went on sale yesterday they have been going like hotcakes!

I take my slice to crops rather than drag my Cricut. So much easier.

laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio
In response to Henri Jean

I bought a slice from M's and it didnt cut a straight line, there were tears in the paper. I returned it for another one ... did the same thing so I got a 3rd one which we opend right there and saw it for themselves. They also told me those machines would be going back (they were clearanced out for $40.00) and they wouldnt be bringing the product back LOL!

Then I go in there to see all the new line ect. Maybe I should go back & buy a machine which isnt clearenced?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to laura.ohio

That is odd. Mine doesn't tear paper and it is an older one. I absolutely love it. The only time I've had a problem is if the glass mat isn't sticky enough or if the paper is too think.

Did you home the machines? If they are not Homed they will not work correctly. I had trouble with tearing with mine and the person at the scrapbook store told me how to Home it. I do that everytime i use it if I've taken it to a crop or moved it around a lot.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics