Username Post: Embossing powder        (Topic#1568215)
jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB

I've been bringing out my embossing gun more & more lately...so I've been thinking about getting some more embossing powder. My question is, what is your favorite, affordable brand? I want to buy several colors at once.
I found some on ebay from a company called Copper Kate, who has them for a REALLY good deal- but I've never heard of them. Has anyone used this brand??
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to jessicaLB

I have had good luck with most every brand I have. I purchased some off ebay and they came in little jars with no brand name on them. They worked well. If they are a really great buy, I say GO FOR IT. I have purchased ZING when I used a 40% coupon at Joannes. Sometimes they offer free shipping with a small order. You could try Hobby Lobby online, too. Or how about right here on Scrapbook.come? I think your best deal is to get a set. It's cheaper than buying them individually. Enjoy the heat!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I only use the Zing powders ... I get them when they are on sale at one of the big box stores

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to madmatter

I haven't really found a "bad" embossing powder yet. I got some off of Ebay one time in little bottles and they were Stampin' Up powders. I also like the looks of Tim Holtz distress powders

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics