Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: What scrap goodies did you get?        (Topic#1568217)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Ok what scrap goodies did everyone get? I didn't get any but I did get my pandora bracelet It has three charms my two granddaughters birthstones and a camera

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Sneezy1956

Congrats on the Pandora bracelet!

I got a Gypsy, a Cuttlebug, a mini sewing machine, 2 Cricut carts,and a giftcard for J's and Hobby Lobby. And I treated myself to some new copics the other day =)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

My DH surprised me with a box that contained packages of brads, buttons and ribbons. I didn't ask for them, so I was quite surprised.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to Luvmyfam

My boyfriend's sister was "Santa," and Santa brought me a whole bunch of embellishments. She has been the recipient of many of my cards, so she did a good job picking out stickers and stuff that I would like.

Also--I had an embarrassing moment. Before we got to our stockings, I was telling her about my problems finding a liquid adhesive that I like. She said she used glue sticks, and I told her I would never do that, and I told her why. Well, at the very bottom of my stocking, I see that Santa has given me a 4-pack of Elmer's glue sticks. What to say?!!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to jaspernonyx

A few days before Christmas I met with a friend from an old job, who had a few days before that sent my husband a message asking for gift ideas for me. Apparently he mentioned some adhesives I like and other generic consumables I've been needing. Not only did she find for me both the ATG tape and the mounting squares I like, and the pigment ink pads my husband mentioned to her, she also got me a huge pack of solid color cardstock and three packages of ribbon.

From my in-laws, two Cricut cartridges, a set of new Cricut blades, and a pack of glue dots... don't think there was anything else scrappy from them. But lots of tasty cocoa mixes.

Christmas morning from my husband, some brads and ATG tape and more Cricut blades, and, from my wishlist here, some paper and stamps and my first set of Nestabilities and a couple packs of embellishments.

Still one more Christmas, next weekend, with my family up in Michigan.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to aquabunny

no scrappy goodness for me, but I did get a Kindle Touch (and there are still 2 more nights of Chanukah )

Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude
In response to madmatter

I got a couple of page kits and cardstock from my daughter. Plus some heritage embellishments. She's trying to motivate me to work more on my heritage albums. lol

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to madmatter

Embossing folder forCuttlebug with dogbones and paws, Cricut cart, wireless mouse for computer, computer program for scrapbooking, sparkly chipboard letters, Slice carts, and the carrying handbag for Slice. My family all knows my hobby really well. (My 3 sisters are even scrappy experts)!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I received a Zutter binding machine and a basket of embellishments

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Mishay36

GC's baby!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to Mishay36

Ordered my self a few things before Christmas:

Cameo, Copic Markers, some paper, embellies.. etc

I'm debating if I wanna take advantage of the cricut sale..

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-26-11 06:23 AM
In response to love4scrappin85

For scrappy stuff I got a few new Copics, some Dover clip-art-on-CD books (love these for images for cards, and also converting to cutting files), some Dover kids stencil books that will actually be great masks for Glimmer Misting, and a little cash that will probably be spent on scrappy things. And I'm pretty sure there are a few more things because we had to travel to family this year so we have packages still at home to open - including a few from my scrappy girlfriends, so christmas will continue through this week at my house!

Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 12-26-11 06:39 AM

I got a new DSLR camera. I love it and my wonderful husband for buying it for me.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Lunie

awesome! enjoy it

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to madmatter

DH got me paper and ribbons, all wrapped up with.... paper and ribbons! So I got double the fun, and he got good laughs from the ladies in the SB store who were most impressed at him buying stuff for me. It was interesting to see paper chosen from a man's perspective.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to RedSquirrel

A Gypsy & 3 Cricut cartridges.

Tenant
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Where did they find the dogbone/paws embossing folder? I really would like to find one for all my pet friends. Thanks.

Edited by korsstubbe on 12-26-11 07:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to korsstubbe

I got a Big Shot from hubbie and my stepdaughter found Old West Cricut cartridge which I've wanted for months.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to korsstubbe

I didn't expect much because I didn't ask for anything, or even hint for anything.

However, husband bought me a new laptop, as I have had problems with my old one but was going to eek out its last moment of life before replacing it.

Now I don't have to worry. I got the new one all set up - my son will be here from Atlanta with his wife and baby for New Years.

He is an IT guy for Yamaha and was a lead tech for CompUSA for 10 years - they actually sent him around the country fixing things the locals couldn't. He a hardware tech with an MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) accreditation so he's the one I call when I yell help!

ANyway, he will get Norton from my old computer to the new, get IncrediMail moved for me (a pain), get Word installed and get Microsoft Picture Manager back for me. The new computer has Windows Live gallery which I don't like.

Other than that, its set up for business.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Henri Jean

I'd like to see the papers DH would buy for me lol

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics