Page 1 of 38 
Username Post: ~*~JANUARY 2012~*~Anything Goes Challenge! Winners Announced!!!        (Topic#1568255)
Megan Ann
Megan Ann

JANUARY 2012 is on the way! Time for sign ups!

Are you ready for an exciting month of challenges that will spark your creativity and make you to step outside your comfort zone by challenging you to try variety of techniques? You may even complete that project you always wanted to finish. If so, welcome to JANUARY's Anything Goes Challenge!

As usual, we will enjoy daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.

SIGN-UPS will be open until JANUARY 10th.

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than JANUARY 15th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Megan A. Walker
DURHAM, NC 27705-3606

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.44

PRIZES: Gift certificates to!

**Prize Categories**

(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1. Most Points Overall: no matter what your goal was if you meet your goal and if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you are the winner in this category.

2. Most Points 10 or Fewer Layouts: If you set your goal at 10 or fewer layouts and you meet your goal BUT do not exceed 10 layouts for the month then you are eligible for this category. If you complete more than 10 LOs then that moves you to other prize categories.

3. Random Drawing of All who Complete the Monthly Challenge: Complete the monthly challenge as well as meeting your monthly LO goal and you will be entered into a random drawing for this prize!

4. Most Daily Challenges Completed: A new daily challenge will be posted everyday. If you complete the highest number of daily challenges and keep track of how many you complete in a blog on during the month, then you will be eligible for a prize in this category. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing using Daily challenges are usually meant to be completed on a layout, a card, or an altered project. There will be few day specific challenges but generally you will be able to complete the daily challenges at your own pace and you may combine several of them on the same project. (PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at to list your challenges completed.)

5. Random Drawing of Everyone Who Meets Their Monthly Layout Goal: Meet your monthly layout goal and there will be a drawing done on of everyone who met their goal but did not win in another category.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your monthly layout goal. Each paying player may only win in ONE category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:
*8x8 or above including 6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12=1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*3 4x6 or 5x5=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
**Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them.**
*Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work you put into them. If you aren't sure how many layouts a project is “worth”, just ask!

**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for categories 3, 4, and 5 of prizes!**

Important Rules:
~Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after JANUARY 1st count towards your total points and layouts.
~This challenge ends on JANUARY 31st, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details.
~All weekly challenge pics, LOs/projects, etc. AND POINT DETAILS must be posted to the thread by the deadline for weekly challenges which is Sunday 11:59 PM PST. (That is the Sunday of the week the challenges were posted for. Weeks run from MONDAY (Day 1) to SUNDAY (Day 7).
~Most daily challenges do NOT have to be complete the day the challenge is posted, unless the challenge says it is for that day only. However, you get +10 bonus points for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted.
~To take the bonus +10 pts for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted you must have the daily complete, uploaded to your gallery, and posted to the thread WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST that day.
~When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details including any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for on this thread. Please try not to post projects then come back later to post the points details. If you do not post points details by a deadline for special points, you cannot take special points even if the project was completed in time. Special points are points such as points for a weekly challenge or the points for completing a daily challenge the same day it is posted, bonus points offered for another reason.

Note on embedding:

1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Megan Ann
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Megan Ann 1/3 5698 pts 15 DCs
ncyankee 20/20 GOAL MET!!! 7949 pts 6 DCs
Faithscrapper 0/15
JayAndXansMom 10/10 GOAL MET!!! 7740 pts 22 DCs
NewSnow0518 0/6
amancuso 0/20
AshleyLadd 0/15
jjfer 13/20 8250 pts
Inspired.By.Love 6/5 GOAL MET!!! 15665 pts 27 DCs
señora_x 23/20 GOAL MET!!! 10798 pts 14 DCs

DaNel Hicks 0/10
LyndaMarie 0/12
miller.melissa.09 0/20
YourScrapAttack 0/15
girlscout333 0/10
Teresakay 0/5
Sparklegirl 0/15
doviana 0/30

Edited by Megan Ann on 02-12-12 07:27 PM. Reason for edit: adding totals! pm me your totals!

In response to Megan Ann

BONUS POINTS: YOU MAY TAKE +10 pts for completing the daily challenge by 11:59 pm (PST) on the same day/date that it was posted for! (SO the 9/2 challenge needs to be completed by 11:59 pm on 9/2 to take the +10 bonus points.)

1/1: Today is my 12 month anniversary! It is 2012! So share with us your top 12 favorite memories of 2011, and then share 12 hopes/dreams/goals you have for 2012! You may post your lists directly to this thread OR you may post them to a blog and then share the link on this thread! Take +200 pts for sharing both lists with us!
BONUS: If you also post at least 3 pictures (in your blog or on the thread) representing your 2011 memories OR your 2012 goals, take an additional +100 pts as a bonus!

1/2: Set up your 2 blogs (daily tracking blog & monthly goals blog) and your signature line to track your points for +125 pts.

1/3: Use the number 12 on your project somewhere! It has to be a 12, not a 1 or a 2, but a 12! 100 points.

1/4: I never use my stamps as much as I should. Use a stamp on your page today for 150pts, or a card for 75 points.

1/5: Use a black and white or sepia toned photo on your page today for 300 points!

1/6: With all you sickies out there and tired people working long shifts, I thought you deserved an easy day. And if your not sick or tired, well, TGIF! Take an hour to yourself and just breath, and relax...or sleep if your sick! 125 pts!

1/7: I never seem to scrap pictures of me very often. So today, scrap a picture of yourself for 150 points.

1/8: Use a list on your project today for 150 pts. It can be a list of anything,New Years Resolutions, a grocery list, reason why you love something or someone....anything!

1/9:Add a Zentangle to a card or layout for 150.

Here are some instructions and examples:

1/10: Do a design on a card or layout with paper rolling. 150 points.

Here are some examples: id=341639... id=321637... id=319856...

1/11: I had a really lousy day today and would love to relax and veg out tomorrow. So take at least an hour for yourself, to relax and have fun. 150 points

1/12: Use the word "Favorite" in the title of a layout for 150 points or a card for 100 points.

1/13: Make a layout involving a superstition in honor of Friday the 13th. Interpret anyway you like. +150 points

1/14: Distress your project with at least 2 distressing techniques and tell us what they are for 150 points. In honor of my cool new stamp of a coffee ring stain, add a drink ring type stain for another 150 points. The ring stain has to be the third distresing technique used to get the full 300 points. Card or layout.

01/15: Use at least 10 beads on a layout or card for 100 points. They can be sewn on, glued, or attached in any way. They can be any kind of bead.

01/16: Today use something OLD and something NEW on your layout! Sort through your supplies and use one of the older pieces you have and then grab something you bought recently and add that in! +150pts

01/17: Use a self-made embellishment and explain briefly how you made it. +100pts

01/18: Include an animal on your LO - it could be in one of the pictures, it could be a sticker, it could even be using an animal in your title like "He's just like a Monkey!" or something. Bust out those animals for 150pts today.

01/19: Inspired by my good work fortune, use the qoute "Life is what you make it" somewhere on your layout today. +150pts

01/20: Use at least 5 patterned papers on your layout today! +150pts

01/21: Today is a two-part challenge! Part One is to clean off your scrap area and organize anything that needs to be dealt with! Post a photo of your nice clean and organized area for 150pts.
Part Two is then to scrap at least one layout today in your new clean space (and to mess it all up again I guess!). For this layout, you should include a 3 word title AND the colour blue! For Part 2, also take 150pts. Max total today, 300pts!
*NOTE: You cannot collect the LO points without cleaning your space! You CAN collect the cleaning points without doing the LO - make sense?*

01/22: (PICK ONE OR THE OTHER--You can only get points for one!) 1. Use paint to create a background for a page. +100pts
2. Try some kind of a border for your page today - it could be a paper border or with stitching, drawing/doodling, with diecuts, anything your heart desires, but make a frame/border on your LO! +150pts

1/23: Fear Factor use to be one of my favorite shows and now it's back on TV. It's a game type show where people have to conquer their fears in order to win. So tell us one of your greatest fears that would keep you from winning the show. +100 points
If you do a layout about that fear, give yourself another +50 points.

1/24: Below are a few lists. Pick ONE list and use the items listed, along with any other items, on a layout. +300

1. stamps (at least 2), flowers, green
2. glitter, buttons, blue
3. chipboard, circles, red
4. punch, metal item, yellow
5. heart, doodling, orange
6. stitching, bling, pink
7. ribbon, stickers (at least 2), white

1/25: Purple is my favorite color but I don't get to use it often since I mainly scrap my two boys. Today, let's use some purple on a layout. +115 pts. If you use it on a card instead, give yourself +80.

1/26: Update your wish list. Add at least 5 new items to your wish list and then link 2 of the items that you picked here on this thread so we can all drool over them!! +110 (Your wish list is located under the "My Place" tab at the top of the page. Just click on that and then click on Wishlist)

1/27: It's rainy and windy here in NC today. Add some rain related items to you layout. You can use clouds, rain, umbrellas, rain boots, etc..anything rainy/wind related +105 pts.

1/28:Give a compliment to someone. +100 pts.

1/29:Use something from the RESOURCE section here at on a layout. +115 pts.

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 01-30-12 01:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

In response to AnythingGoesChallenge

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

Week of 1/23-1/29:

Photo Challenge:

My one little word for this year is HOPE. So I want you to take a picture using the 4 letters in HOPE. For example, for the H in HOPE, you could take a picture of a horse.

+50 per photo for a max of 200 points

Weekly Challenge:

Create a layout using any tools, inks, stamps, punches, etc. but NO READY MADE EMBELLISHMENTS. So if you want to use flowers on your layout, then you have to make them. Want buttons--make them. +300

Weekly Challenges - January 16th - 22nd

Photo Challenge:

Take +50pts for each of the following 5 photos you take, up to a total max of 250pts.

1. Something fluffy
2. Something warm
3. Something friendly
4. Something lovely
5. Something smooth

Weekly Challenge:

I stumbled across some really interesting designer packaging made in Asia that I thought was incredibly inspiring! And I can totally imagine using one of the following images as inspiration for a layout, whether it's using the same font or the same colours, using the same layout design or simply using one of the slogans or words as your page title.

So this week choose one of the following images to be your inspiration. When you post your layout, please also post the original packaging pic too! Take 300 Points when you post the pic and your LO!

1. Packaging Inspiration #1 - January AGC By Laurink

2. Packaging Inspiration #2 - January AGC By Laurink

3. Packaging Inspiration #3A - January AGC By Laurink

Packaging Inspiration #3B - January AGC By Laurink

4. Packaging Inspiration #4 - January AGC By Laurink

5. Packaging Inspiration #5 - January AGC By Laurink

Weekly Challenges - January 9th - 15th

Weekly photos January 9th - 15th, worth 50 points each.

1. Something that looks futuristic
2. Something antique
3. Something that looks historical
4. Something that's trendy in 2012
5. Something that people who know you today in 2012 would associate with you (example - my DD2 almost always always wears a hat. I always have a cat. So a picture of me holding a cat or wearing cat jewelry would fulfill this. If DD2 was doing this challenge, a picture of her with her hat would qualify)

For the weekly challenge, make at least 10 inchies or twinchies by doing something more than just using an already made inchie stamp. Embellish them, do masking or misting, antique them, use your imagination. Show them on this loop for 200 points.

Use at least three on one LO or card for another 100 points. (300 total points)

Use at least three each on two LOs or cards for a second 100 points. (400 points)

Weekly Challenges - January 2nd - January 9th

Weekly Challenge: I just love scraplifting people! It always gives me new inspiration and new ideas. For this weeks challenge Scraplift the person above you on our front page list for 200 points. Scraplift the person below you for an additional 200 points, for a total of 400pts.

Just as a reference, this will be the list to use for the scraplifting, as of now, if more players sign up I will make up a list for them:

Megan Ann*
(doviana)-nothing in her gallery yet**
señora_x **
DaNel Hicks

*As the last on the players list, laurink would scraplift Megan Ann if she wanted to scraplift the person below her on the list. As the first on the list, Megan Ann would scraplift laurink if she wanted to scraplift the person above her.

**OK so everyone gets lifted and doviana has people to lift, I will leave her name on the list, BUT señora_x will lift Inspired.By.Love for the person above her. Inspired.By.Love will lift señora_x for the person below her!

Weekly Photos: 50 pts each

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 01-23-12 06:02 AM. Reason for edit: adding challenges!!

Here is an introduction from Ali Edward’s about the One Little Word:

Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2012? It can be something tangible or intangible. It could be a thought, or a feeling, or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you. This is not your mother's word or your spouse's word or your child's word - this is YOUR word.
One little word can have big meaning in your life if you allow yourself to be open to the possibilities. And here's one thing that is totally interesting: sometimes a word will pop into your brain and it will not make any sense to you right now. Give it some time. Let it percolate a bit. I have often found that our hearts speak to us in very unique ways. Maybe this is a word you need to hear but just aren't ready for it yet.
Again, be open to the possibilities.

Last year I decided I wanted to do something even more tangible with my One Little Word. I've found that, just like a resolution, it's easy to lose sight of the things you set forward to embark on as regular life gets busy throughout the course of the year. To combat this I plan to bring my word into my life more consciously and concretely and make it more visible by creating an album to hold my thoughts, challenges and inspirations.

(The previous excerpt was taken from this website:

The AGC ONE LITTLE WORD (OLW) Monthly Challenge:

1. THINK- Think about what you you want your one little word (OLW) to be for 2012.

2. CHOOSE- Choose a word as your OLW for 2012. If you are stuck, see these blogs for a list of other people’s OLW for 2012: rd-2012-the-... And from 2011: rd-2011-the-...

3. WRITE- Write your one little word down. Write a few sentences about why you choose that OLW or what that word means to you.

4. PHOTOGRAPH- Take 5 pictures that represent your OLW for 2012. Share the pictures with us on the thread, as you take them, or all at once. (Pictures must be taken on or after January 9, 2012. You must share the pictures, before you complete the CREATE portion of the AGC OLW challenge.)

5. JOURNAL- Journal about your one little word and share a part of your life-story with us. Journaling must be at least 300 words.

6. CREATE- Create a project based on your OLW, using at least 3 of your 5 photos and some of your journaling in a visible way (the majority of your journaling may be hidden, but at least one sentence has to be visible). This project should be at least a two 12x12 page layout or equivalent to the amount of work you would put into 2 12x12 page LOs. For example, you may choose to do several small projects: make a card, alter the cover of a notebook, and create a one page LO. Or a larger project: an 8x8 mixed media painting, for example. Another option would be to make a mini album showcasing your photos and journaling about your word. Examples of something that would not earn points for the CREATE part of the AGC OLW challenge would be one greeting card+nothing else or one layout+nothing else.

For Completing 1, 2, & 3 and sharing your OLW with the thread: +150 pts

For Completing 4 and sharing your 5 pics with the thread: +250 pts

For Completing 5 and sharing your journaling or that you completed your journaling with the thread (some journaling may be too personal for people to share right now): +150 pts

For Completing 6 and sharing your project(s) with the thread: +600 pts

***To be considered for prize category #3 you must complete a project for the CREATE portion of the AGC OLW Monthly Challenge.***

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 01-08-12 09:47 PM. Reason for edit: adding challenges!!

Megan Ann
Megan Ann

Take +300 bonus points if you pay by JANUARY 5th,
take +200 points if you pay by JANUARY 10th,
take +100 pts if you pay by JANUARY 15th, the deadline!

- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, or metal clips.
- PER sticker used (flat or 3D, NOT alphas in title)
- PER hand stitch

(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 15 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER scripture, recipe, quote or poem (includes song lyrics)
- PER type/kind of ribbon, trim, fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER rub on shape or word (border, frame, flower,“love” etc. NOT individual letters or numbers)
PER stamped image or word on your project
- PER 3D flower
- PER color of glitter mist, paint, or ink used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER type of distressing used (inking, sanding, crumpling paper, etc.)
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 10 pts for each identical one)
- PER layout 6x6 or smaller (MUST have a link in this forum)

(only take 5 points once for each item you use, no matter how many times you use it)
- for using glossy accents or crackle accents or other epoxy/enamel accents
- for using Stickles, glitter glue, or loose glitter
- for using chipboard/grungeboard/car dboard
- for using an old book or magazine page as one of your papers
- for doodling on your page
- for using a punch
- for using the title of a song, music album, book, TV show or movie as the title of your page
- for having a journaling block OR journaling strips
- for using any metal item
- for using a tree on your project
- for creating a LO for another challenge on or on another blog/website (MUST tell what challenge it is for AND if it is not an challenge you MUST post the website link to the challenge!)

- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER transparency, acrylic shape, overlay, or any CLEAR item used on your project
- PER mask you do on your project
- for using HANDMADE flowers on your project
- for using an item quilled by YOU on your project
- for cutting out an embellishment OR your title letters from unused pictures or picture scraps (Here is an example of a title cut out from picture scraps:
- for using a color palette from a site such as The Color Room OR (you MUST share the link to the color palette you used to take points!)
- for using embossing (wet or dry)
- for making your LO a shape that is not a square or a rectangle (ex. heart or circle)
- for using memorabilia besides pictures
- for using one or more of the following themes: A Year in Review, Hopes/Dreams/Goals, OR travel
- for using items from your stash that are OVER 1 year old (so items you got in 2010 or before!)
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread (journaling that is just written on the back of the LO does not count as hidden)
- for scraplifting a project OR using a pagemap/sketch (link the original page too, always possible even if it is just the link-that starts with http://-- cannot take points without link)

- for using your OWN design that is NOT based on someone else’s design or sketch
- PER layout with no pictures
- PER altered item created
- for scraplifting a project made by anyone on the PLAYERS LIST for January 2012 for the Anything Goes Challenge (this list is on the 1st page)
- for REPURPOSING or RECYCLING product packaging to use on your project
- for masking or stitching your title
- for adding beads to your stitching: example
- for making a shaker box--Here is a tutorial: sons/step...

50 POINTS (yes, you read that correctly!):
- for creating your own SKETCH (you DO NOT need to create a LO with it), posting it in your gallery and linking it to this thread
- for creating a written OR photo OR video tutorial for scrapbooking/crafting and posting it on your blog ( blog or other, like blogspot or typepad) and sharing the link on this thread

- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture over 5 years old OR picture taken during December 2011 or later
- PER picture that is NOT a square or rectangle
- round the corners of your picture (with a punch or with scissors)

- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 OR 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for single page LO w/ 3+ pics OR double page LO w/ 7+ pics
- for having the title, an embellishment, or journaling on or overlapping the picture
- for using a digi effect on a picture (B&W, colored, cartoon, etc.)
- for distressing the edges of your PHOTO

- 1 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 400 points
- 25 points for every 50 words over 400 (E.g. Total of 500 words would equal 450 points)
- 10 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 20 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your gallery, and linked to this thread
- PER quote posted that you find inspirational, encouraging, or just plain funny (give credit to author if possible!)

- PER any new BLOG entry (NO POINTS FOR UPDATING A BLOG) (MUST have a link to this forum)
- For cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout
- For updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points (Max. 5 times per day!)

- for doing a THOROUGH cleaning of your scrap area when it is messy! YOU MUST POST A BEFORE AND AFTER pic to take the points! (MAX # of times you can take these points per month: 10)
- for completing a goal on you list of “Goals For the Month of January” list made during the month (MAX # of goals you can take points for per month: 15!)

Edited by Megan Ann on 01-01-12 01:29 PM. Reason for edit: added points list!!!!

Megan Ann
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 400 pts.
2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.
4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.
5. You SHOULD post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****

1Megan Ann
2-8 amancuso
9-15 AshleyLadd
16-22 laurink
23-29 JayAndXansMom

pennysan (? hasn't signed up yet)

In response to Megan Ann

Megan Ann
Megan Ann
In response to Faithscrapper

Gotcha Paula!

In response to Megan Ann

I'm in again. Motivational with 20 LO goal.

In response to miller.melissa.09

ooo, I'm ready!! I will play for points and put me down for 6 layouts! I will paypal you the money after the 1st!

In response to NewSnow0518

Me again, too, please! 12 layouts, motivational again.

In response to justLyn

Megan -- I'm in this month. Let's see if you can motivate me!

Put me down for 20 lo's.

DaNel Hicks
DaNel Hicks
In response to ncyankee

I'm in for motivational. 10 layouts please.

In response to DaNel Hicks

I'm in! My goal will be 10 layouts. I'll paypal you soon!!

In response to JayAndXansMom

Hi Ladies!! I'm On Vacation The First Week In January & Might Play! I Havn't Created Anything In Awhile & I Miss It! This Challenge Is The Motivation I Need! Miss You All!

*Question: Will Project Life Count Towards Layouts?

That's My #1 Goal Next Year, I Got The Kit For Christmas & Everything!

Megan Ann
Megan Ann
In response to Inspired.By.Love

Can you give me some more info on Project Life? I have heard of it, but do not know what it is. If it is a layout, then yes, it would count towards your LO goal.

Megan Ann
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Players list updated to here!

Paula, I need your LO goal for the month!

In response to Megan Ann

15 for me and I'll have your check postal tomorrow. Thanks!!

In response to Faithscrapper

Megan did you get my payment???

Page 1 of 38 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics