Page 4 of 141 
Username Post: Volume Scrapping Challenge 2012 - FULL and ready to scrap!        (Topic#1568259)
Sparklegirl
Idol
Sparklegirl
In response to Claggy

Love this challenge! I never get into it on the right day though...always too late! Can we play motivational??? If there isn't any room to play with the group?? I really need to get organized and set some goals for this year! You guys always inspire me to try new things!

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Sparklegirl

Happy New Year ladies!

NewSnow0518
Diva
NewSnow0518
In response to amancuso

Good morning ladies!! I did nothing scrappy last night liked planned.. played with my boys all night so it was a great trade off! However today, I have given full permission to scrap the day away!! Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-01-12 10:24 AM
In response to NewSnow0518

Happy New Year Everyone! I think Chili was the first to celebrate and I was the last.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-01-12 10:27 AM
In response to AK Teddy Bear

Dah! I just realized this year we have two who are having a baby - Sonja and Chile. How fun!

P.S. You can't catch the condition from the computer can you?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Hope every one had a great New Years!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-01-12 11:17 AM
In response to Anna C

Hey ladies, happy new year! I'm powering through my mini Christmas album today and hoping to finish it up by bedtime

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Claggy

happy New Year, ladies!!

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to Faithscrapper

HI ladies!

I am in Christchurch Henri Jean. So yes, we have been pretty shaken up this year. My husband's workplace was demolished but our house is still standing. We were actually jolted awake this morning at 6:45am by a fairly large aftershock. But life goes on! If you are interested, I have a whole scrapbook in my gallery about the earthquakes, including pictures such as the Christchurch Cathedral. Luckily, no-one ended up in the cathedral at the time of the earthquake so there were no injuries or worse from its collapse.

How did everyone celebrate the New Year? I had terrible morning sickness all day so I watched a movie until 11:30 with some potato chips and chocolate, and then headed off to bed.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• AK Teddy Bear Said:
Dah! I just realized this year we have two who are having a baby - Sonja and Chile. How fun!

P.S. You can't catch the condition from the computer can you?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

looks like I missed out on sign up this year - but I won't get a whole lot done again this year I am sure. Still I will check in periodically to say hi if that is okay! Miss you all but hope you all have an incredible 2012!

miller.melissa.09
Expert
miller.melissa.09
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Happy New Year! My husband and I went to his co-worker's wedding reception last night. It was very interesting. I just started to work on cleaning/organizing my craft closet, and am hoping to finish up by the end of the day. We have lived in our house for almost 2 years, and I finally managed to unpack enough boxes that I was able to claim a closet for all my craft stuff. Just a few more boxes and then I'll post photos!

under5feet
Diva
under5feet
In response to miller.melissa.09

Happy New Year everyone. Went to older son Victor's house for his annual New Years party. Ate too much, only had 1 beer and a little bit of sparkly to toast the new year. We played a new game called "Loaded Questions", laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Game gives you lots of ways to say stupid funny things. Ten kids and nine adults!! We celebrated with silly string, noise makers and poppers and really trashed my son's yard!! Now I am ready to get to work scrapping. Corky

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-01-12 04:58 PM
In response to under5feet

Spent the last two days scrapping and finished my Christmas mini - have to wait for better light to get pics though - and did some layouts of our beach trip from the summer. Here they are:
At the ocean's edge By J-M
summer paradise By J-M
Enjoy life By J-M
To the beach By J-M
Our fish By J-M

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn
In response to J-M

Happy 2012, ladies!

Scrap away, and post away (I see some of you are already, and that's fine!!!)

We may have a few more members joining the group, so please welcome them as well. I just need to keep the numbers manageable but hate to limit some gals who want to scrap their hearts out!

Sparklegirl
Idol
Sparklegirl
In response to janet28rn

I'm going to shoot for 100 LO's just to make the math easy for you!!

Thank you for allowing me to join again!!

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to Sparklegirl

Happy New Year to All!! I started scrapping yesterday at about 8pm and I am just coming up for air now.(other than a couple hours of sleep. I finished some of my projects for swaps. I did manage to get one layout done. It is a christmas layout with pictures of my nephews.

Congratulations on the two expecting moms to be!

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn
In response to mwendt7

Melissa: Love your embellishments! Is there any way for you to link your layouts through the gallery so we can comment directly there? (If you need instructions, let me know)

smsinger75
Tenant
smsinger75
In response to mwendt7

This group is sounding so great! I am so happy that I found this group and this challenge! Thank you again for letting me join. I hope to post some layouts tomorrow. Have to run to Walgreens and pick up pics that I had printed. I am so excited! My daughter has also started and has finished 2 pages in her first album. :-) Congrats to the new mommies!! Happy New Year to everyone! Looking forward to a great 2012!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to smsinger75

thanks so much Janet for expanding for us. My goal is going to be 100 layouts and 25 cards. Now to go leave some love.

So sorry Chile to here about the earthquake. They are so scary and I have only experienced two itty bitty ones.

Page 4 of 141 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics