Page 3 of 141 
Username Post: Volume Scrapping Challenge 2012 - FULL and ready to scrap!        (Topic#1568259)
Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to NewSnow0518

Kelly, we moved in November so I'm setting up my scrappy space, too!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Faithscrapper

Heri-You and Eileen should scrap together. It would be like a marathon crop! She is the fastest I've seen in action and she talks up a storm as well.
***Love You Eileen!***

Sonja-Congratulations! How fun to be having your very first baby. So excited for you!!!

Janet-I'm a whimp and I'm saying 60 LOs because I didn't make my goal for 2011. That's 5 per month. That's the best I can aim for this time around.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to NewSnow0518

My son, his wife and new baby are visiting from Georgia. Mostly I think I'm cooking and loving the time with the baby. Nice quiet weekend.

How about you?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Henri Jean

Gonna be a busy today here but I hope to ge some scrappy time in tomorrow and Monday. And I hope to get my Project Life for 2011 finished up too.

Edited by Anna C on 12-31-11 03:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to J-M

I've been so busy this week I did not get to see the sign ups for this challenge. I saw it for last year and wanted to sign up for this year.

It must have filled up fast.

I may follow along and lurk this post this year.

I myself will be doing about 250 layouts if all goes according to plan. (more would be fun)

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 12-31-11 05:09 AM
In response to DaNel Hicks

Happy New Year's Eve ladies! Anyone working on anything this weekend? I started a mini Christmas album last night and I'm hoping to get it finished today or tomorrow. My mom always said to do what you hope to do all year on New Year's Eve, so I'm going to scrap! lol With a brief stop for Chinese food with DH after the kiddo is asleep.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to AK Teddy Bear

• AK Teddy Bear Said:
Janet: Can you please put Henri Jean on the list? She wants to be in and can't get to a computer right now. She will give you her stats soon. Thanks.

Hope I'm not sounding bossy. I'm just super excited to start again!

Yippee!! Henri & Terri

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to J-M

Morning --

Wow its so much fun to see so many friends and new faces.

Janet -- isn't it funny when a thread you start has slow signups. I feel a little "hurt" at first. But sure isn't the case here! Looks like a great group.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Oh & sonja -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What fabulous news.

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to ncyankee

Jci, hope to get scraproom straightened up today and get a couple things done,but we will see, hope everyone has a great day and congratulations Sonja

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to bbscraps

Cleaning and cooking for a small group of friends coming over tonite. I made cakeballs (first time ever) 3 different kinds and are they YUMMY! I always seem to take on too much when it comes to parties, but all the prep work is done so it should be fun and relaxing.

Get ready 2012-here we come!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Claggy

Sonja, Congratulations!

Henri, I love your style of scrapping! I should do that! I have tried something simliar and it worked out well!

Hope everyone is having a great New Year's Eve! We've all been battling bad colds/sinuses so I'm taking it easy and relaxing at home! My goal is to clean up my scrap space so I'll be inspired to scrap tomorrow!

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA
In response to senora_x

Wow! This site is busy! I'd love to join if I'm not too late. My goal is 150 LO's.

I've been having a wonderful Christmas holiday. Lots of family around and lots of spoiling for my new little man.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-31-11 02:54 PM
In response to Miss CA

Happy New Year to Everyone!

Congratulations Sonja!

Hey Charity! How's the little guy doing?

Eileen. You can run but you can't hide from us!

I'm working!!!

Take care everyone!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to AK Teddy Bear

On the East coast we are about 6 hours away from the new year! I'm working on two pages - at least getting them ready to take to a crop. Then I start getting Russia ready. Cancun and the general sea days pages before Russia are ready to finish.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to Anna C

Well it is the first of January here in New Zealand, and I have done my first layout today! This is my son wearing his big brother t-shirt, as we announced our second pregnancy on the Christmas Day just been. I hope it is OK to start posting layouts! The journalling tells the whole story if you want to take a closer look.

A Christmas to Remember By Chile_chicken

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to chile_chicken

Left love for you in your gallery Chili. Where in New Zealand do you live? In 2010 we visited Wellesley, Dunedin, Christchurch, and somewhere else but I'm drawing a blank. We loved it! I want to go back. Christchurch had already been rattled a bit by earthquakes but everything was pretty much intact. We spent hours in the big church in Christchurch. Just weeks after we left another series of quakes came through and did severe damage. I think some may have been killed in that beautiful church. I know that the earthquakes after we left left a lot of devastation. I'm so sorry the lovely people of New Zealand have gone through so much loss with all the earthquakes.

When we were in that part of the world a few months ago we did not get to see New Zealand again but we went back to Australia and saw 4 or 5 more places in Australia.

Anyway... Happy New Year everyone! My son and his wife and baby are going to Univeral studio today so I have the day to scrap!!!!!

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

happy new year ladies

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to bbscraps

Happy New Year!

Page 3 of 141