Username Post: Monthly Scrapbooking/Cardmaking Social in Feeding Hills, MA.        (Topic#1568265)
docella1977
Veteran
docella1977

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Christmas! I bet you all took TONS OF PICS and would like to start scrapbooking them. Or maybe you just love making cards and would like to craft along side those who share the same passion for this wonderful, healing hobby. Well, I'm from Feeding Hills and I'd like to put together a monthly Scrapbooking/Cardmaking Social just for us in our area. I'm in the process of looking at halls in my area so if you're interested, please email me @ LauraIsabel77@comcast.net Ideally, I'd like begin the last weekend of Feb 2012, and continue every last weekend of the month after that. I'm also going to try to create a facebook page just for this purpose so that I may post schedules, products, events, listings, etc... Again, the more...the merrier! I hope to hear from you soon and God Bless...Laura I. Gonzalez.

Edited by docella1977 on 12-26-11 06:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to docella1977

Hi Laura! I own a scrapbook shop in Northampton MA ... I didn't know if you knew about us, but we hold crops every month - Friday nights, Wednesday Morning, and Saturday 12 hour crops - Friday night and Wednesday Morning crops are $5.00 and Saturday 12 hour crops are $15.00 and include dinner. We have a great group of women that come, some even from the Feeding Hills area and we really have a blast and always welcome new people with open arms. If you are interested you can check out our website for the schedule - www.paper-paper.net Happy Scrapping!

docella1977
Veteran
docella1977
In response to paper_paper

OMG....I'm so happy to hear from you. Thank you so so much for this info as I'm very lonely out in Feeding Hills. I know there's plenty of scrappers out here, but the only other store I go to is Life's Memories out in Palmer, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE that lil' store, but it's really far...almost 45 minutes to get there but now I know I have options. Are you on YouTube...I am....docella01030 is my channel and I love to scrapbook. I can't wait to check you out and I look forward to spending Wednesday and Saturdays with you all...again, thank you so much to your response as I didn't get any at all so I never ended up doing nothing...that's why I wondered if anyone out here did any papercrafting...thanks and I'm off to check out your online store! Until soon and God Bless....(((HUGS))) Laura:-)

Tenant
In response to docella1977

Looking forward to it! We have an awesome group of women that come and scrap and make cards! It's their home away from home We only have one spot left for the March 31st crop... They go fast... but we have another crop on April 14th

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics