Username Post: Achieva 3rd Annual Crop        (Topic#1568271)
rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand

If you're in the Clearwater/St. Pete area, please come and check out the Achieva 3rd Annual Crop that's being held on Saturday, February 11th, 2012 at the Gus Stavros Institute, 12100 Starkey Rd, Largo, FL. For more information, please click the link below:

http://www.achievacu.com/personal/home/Scrapbo okCrop12....

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to rubymillerand

How big are the tables? Is he lighting good or do I need to bring a ott light? If I have a lot done at my new condo in port charlotte I may drive up for the day.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to PhotobearSam

the room they had it in last year had alot of windows in it on the right side, the left side had windows but they had a hallway on the other side of them. I didn't bring a lamp but there's a number you can call and ask about electrical outlets. I'm thinking about bringing a lamp this time if it gets cloudy out. I think you get half of a 6ft table.

OMGITSEMILY074
Guru
OMGITSEMILY074
In response to rubymillerand

SCRAPS OF ART 8990 SEMINOLE BLVD. SEMINOLE, FL 33772
727-393-1690

www.SCRAPSOFART.COM

TREASURE HUNT
March 2-11, 2012
SAVE THE DATE & RESERVE YOUR PASSPORT NOW

Join in the fun as 850 scrapbooking and stamping pirates invade the Tampa Bay Area! This is the annual 2012 TREASURE HUNT. This is going to be another fun year of visiting all the scrapbook stores around the Tampa Bay area.

$10.00 includes:
-passport packet with goodies
-6x6 scrapbook page & special tage from each store as you visit
-10% discount when you spend $5.00
-Grand prizes drawings for those who qualify & visit every store!

*The first 75 people who reserve their passports from us at SCRAPS OF ART will be invited to our annual pirate bash on Friday, MARCH 2 (7-9PM)
-SPEICAL DRAWINGS
-6X6 PAGE
- BASH TAG
-GIFTS
-SURPRISES

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics