Username Post: Die Cutting Machines        (Topic#1568295)
New Kid On the Block

Hello all. I am looking to buy a mid range die cutting machine. I am currently considering the Silhouette, the E~craft, and the Cricut Expressions machines. Any insight into these (or others) would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to PauperArt

I have the Cricut Expression and really like it.

Resident
In response to SandraB.

I have the Silhouette Cameo as well as the Cricut Expression.

I love my Cameo because you can purchase the images individually starting at .99 cents and image or buy a monthly membership, I have the large one and I pay 19.99 a month and get I think it's 125 or 150 dollars worth of downloadable cuttable images for the month. You can also use SCAL with the Cameo which you can not do with the Cricut machines.
Unfortunately my Cameo has made my Expression virtually obsolete.

tenderlovingcards
New Kid On the Block
tenderlovingcards
In response to must_love_paper

I have just the original Cricut ... loved it for a while but the mat size is limiting. I got the Gypsy so I can plan and maximize my cuts. I'm also considering getting the Expression but then I started to do research and now I'm debating if I should go all out either getting the Cricut Imagin or Sizzix Eclips ... any thoughts???

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to tenderlovingcards

love love love my cricut - you can make so much with it. The cartridges you can get on evil bay really cheap... be careful - it is addictive

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics