Username Post: Sew Easy        (Topic#1568335)
ScrappinStark
Pro
ScrappinStark

I was so lucky and got a Sew Easy for Christmas, with all of the exciting heads. But, does anyone have any good suggestions/links/videos showing how to sew the more complicated patters (flowers, banners, blanket stich?)
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to ScrappinStark

I got this for christmas also!! Yes, any suggestions would eb great!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Scrapbook Queen

I use a ruler to run along when I use mine, just because I like things pretty straight. If you are not worried about straight lines or you have a steadier hand, then you don't need the ruler.
You can use any thread you like but I find that the sew easy thread is thicker than conventional embroidery floss and therefore, shows up stronger on the page.
It's pretty easy to follow along the dotted lines with most patterns but there is a tutorial on the WeRMemory website.....
http://www.weronthenet.com/sew_easy_tutorial

Alison

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to kiyawinn

Thanx!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Scrapbook Queen

I bought this stuff awhile back and have yet to actually use it, ( played with it). I also just bought the sew stamp one and it seems a lot of fun and easier to use!! Of coarse it doesn't give the texture or dimension of the regular one, but it sure is a lot quicker!!

scrappydawn
New Kid On the Block
scrappydawn
In response to ChansGram

I have one too - if I'm not sure of a design, I will run it along a piece of scrap paper and then use a pen to do faux stitching. This gives me a general idea of how it will look on my project and it doesn't take a lot of time to do.

Dawn

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to scrappydawn

Have you tried youtube. They usually have tutorials on everything.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics