Username Post: new year...new hobbie :>        (Topic#1568427)
mama jj
New Kid On the Block
mama jj

Have always wanted to pick up scrapbooking as a hobbie but never really knew where to begin! I was talking to my grandmother( who just turned 82 )the other day, and we decided to start scrapbooking together. I have bought some basic supplies but now i am looking for a few ideas from fellow scrapbook experts to get my grandmother and I started. I am really excited about this new hobbie, it will always be something special that my grandmother and I created together :>

New Kid On the Block
In response to mama jj

i actually learned scrapbooking from this: http://3606dnzsqgl3zc54eo 2cdw7v8d.hop.clickbank.net/

you can learn all kinds of things and how to do them..

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to dreamer90

Good luck! It is a fun hobby. I bet your Grandmother will have some great pics to scrap!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to ChansGram

How wonderful! Have fun with it, looking forward to hearing about your scrapping fun together.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to RockStar

Happy Scrappin'!!!! The gallery here is great for some inspiration!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to RockStar

At the top of this page you will see the word classes, put your mouse over it then click on beginner. You will get free classes for scrapbooking..

Welcome to the world of scrapbooking!!!

mama jj
New Kid On the Block
mama jj
In response to ChansGram

She does have alot of great pictures from back in her day. It's been alot of fun going through them with her and seeing friends and family when they were young and hearing stories about her favorite memories. :>

mama jj
New Kid On the Block
mama jj
In response to debby_westbrook

thank for the help, im starting to look into that now :>

mars2005
Veteran
mars2005
In response to mama jj

let me tell you...it will get into your blood!!! i was scared to death to try my first card, since september ive made 150 cards, 3 albums, handpainted ornaments, handpainted birdhouses. even gone as far as to do a couple shows. what EVER made me think i was just going to "dabble" in scrapping is beyond me. lol. my livingroom is FULL of scrapbooking suppllies (just added a cricut and cuddlebug, christmas presents). you will love this!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics