Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: SC Scrappers Wanted!!!!!        (Topic#1568433)
tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Hello is anyone now living in South Carolina? I am looking for some ladies in the area to form a group. Do we have any takers?

ellybug312
Veteran
ellybug312
In response to tcletoaddison

i live in SC

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to ellybug312

My cousin lives, Sometimes we frequent.. what part are you from?

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to love4scrappin85

I live in NC but near the SC line....where r u at in SC?

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to binkiemonstermom

Alright Ladies!!!!! Boy am I so glad to here from ya'll. I live in Florence anyone near here?

Toni

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

OK Ladies I will continue to post here until I can find some ladies to get together for a scrap session here in Florence SC. If you live near and this sounds good please let me know. Today I made a card for my very first swap! I was so excited. I used some glimmer paint and that was new to me. Think I need to work with that a little more.

Have a good day!
Toni

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Well hello Ladies would love to hear from any of you! Have a nice Day!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

OK I'm still here hoping.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Just checking in hopefully we will get some one soon.

mishan32
Tenant
mishan32

Would love to get together with some ladies close! I had SO MUCH FUN in TX! We used to have scrap parties...........a little wine, finger foods, and a LOT of scrapping. I soooooo wish we could do that here. No One scraps close to me!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to mishan32

So Glad you looked us up. I am trying to fine some ladies to get together. Please let me know when you can scrap!

Love it!!!!!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Ladies, Ladies calling all scrappers come on one and all. We will be able to learn from each other and just have some fun!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Hello again its just me but I did at an awesome PM today!! I think there is really someone here in Florence who still does Scrapping!!!!!! I am so excited!! Going to scrap with her on the 20 of Jan! This is go good!!!!!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Yeppie found one scrapper who lives in florence so I will meet with her this weekend. Would like to meet some more. Any one out there?

Resident

Can't wait until this weekend! I signed up yesterday! My stuff is packed, my pictures are printed and the kids are going to be at home with dad and my grandma! a free weekend for me!!! YEAH!!! can't wait! Lookin' forward to meeting Toni!!

Resident
In response to jeniferdwn

Mishan, your parties sound fun! We have chips and dip or salsa, chocolate of course, and drinks, but no wine, although that might improve our scrapping! LOL Maybe when we do our scrap weekend when we're gone for the whole weekend we could try that! But we do get alot of scrapping and alot of talking done!! I'm usually the quiet one, so I get alot of pages completed. I don't get much time to scrap at home with 2 kids and a wild puppy who all fight for mommy's attention!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to jeniferdwn

Jennifer I have been so busy this week. But I hope tommorrow I can go and they will let me sign up. See you tommorrow at 6:00pm.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Ok I'm still here!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Anyone out there yet?

Resident

We have a Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Scrapbook Weekend retreat Fall 2012 (Oct 25-28th 4 days) www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Would love to have some of you ladies and meet some new ladies...$75 for all 4 days non stop!

We will have scrapbook vendors (scrapbook store, CTMH, Stampin UP and Creative Memories on site to help you with your scrapbook needs..Lots of surprises so dont delay signing up...all details on the web under "calendar" click on "all events"

Thanks
Mary
www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics