Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: SC Scrappers Wanted!!!!!        (Topic#1568433)
tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapnmaw

Thank you I will look into it. I have 2 small grandchildren I am raising so it maybe hard to get away for the 4 days but I maybe able to do 2 or 3 days. Keep your fingers crossed for me

Resident
In response to tcletoaddison

I understand how it is with grandchildren at home..I myself do not raise my grandchildren but do watch them at the home daily but at least they do go home so I have time on weekends to do things I enjoy.

We would love to have you with us at the Link

Hope you got to meet a few SC scrappers on here..

Til then..

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapnmaw

JCI

dovestorm2486
Tenant
dovestorm2486

HI! I know Florence is a bit of a drive, but I am part of a Facebook Group, Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts. We hold monthly crops in Gaston, SC. The next one is coming up on August 25, 2012. All of our crops our free. We would love for you to join us! We also have other members from across the US. I had a hard time finding other people to craft with too before I met some of these ladies. We have a bunch of fun!

New Kid On the Block

Toni,

Hi! I have just came across your post. I don't know if it will be of interest to you...
I started a scrapbook group & recently started having quarterly weekend retreats. Our next event is for National Scrapbook Day. Our group meets in Greenville, SC & the retreat center is @ 15 minutes north of Travelers Rest. You can choose what would work best for you, whether its all weekend or just 1/2 nights. I typically will not have the events so long as I have four small children myself but for NSD I'm doing it. The dates are May 16-19, 2013. I also have a few ladies that are coming from Charleston, Summerville & Myrtle Beach area. Please contact me with any questions.

Tabatha with Upstate Scrappers

http://www.meetup.com/Upstate-Scrappers/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UpstateScrappe rs/

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics