Username Post: The Welcome To Wonderland Challenge (Open!)        (Topic#1568451)
Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to KellyCali

Kelly!!!!!!! I want to join please!

Rabbit51-Beth
Veteran
Rabbit51-Beth
In response to Mrs. Tristan

Beginning, Time/Clocks, Alice......lets see what I can come up with.

miller.melissa.09
Expert
miller.melissa.09
In response to Rabbit51-Beth

Jci

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to miller.melissa.09

I'm still working on mine -- just totally stuck with 75% of it... I see the two posted and I thought that for Jan it was:
The Beginning/Time/Clocks/Ali ce and so on for each month of the year. So I was trying to use these things for this months challenge.....?????

Rabbit51-Beth
Veteran
Rabbit51-Beth
In response to SnowDog

Me too......using the items also.....nice pup!

forevervampress
Queen
forevervampress

As I understand it, the topics given for each month are for inspiration and you can complete any Alice project you would like at any time. I try to follow the list as well when I can, but it's not necessary.

Rabbit51-Beth
Veteran
Rabbit51-Beth
In response to forevervampress

Ok, thanks! Looks like a good way to go, will try to follow the list each month.

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog

Thanks Celina - the list is great for each month. So I changed my mind and restarted mine it will be a book in the end and since my Grandson TJ is only 3, he only knows Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland so that's my main focus but of course throwing in some of Disney's Alice and going to try to incorporate some of Lewis Carroll's Alice too. It's going to be a funky book with odd size pages and papers going down the rabbit hole too.

So working on a 1/3 page, 1/2 page and a whole page with a hole in it. I just need more findings! (this being laid off for a year now & not being able to buy anything is awful but at least I half a PT job that's 1/3 of my normal wage...I try to be excited but its the wage that is killing me & employers are taking advantage - I'm doing phone & web orders for 3 sites/purchase orders/signage for 2 stores/inventories/24 mailing lists/credit card pymts/AP/phones/shipping and now they're adding on payroll but you don't get a raise...it's pathetic!)okay so now I'm off to find some Alice type things!

forevervampress
Queen
forevervampress
In response to SnowDog

Carol, A book sounds like a wonderful project! Can't wait to see each page!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-24-12 07:15 PM

Howdy ladies! I have my first tag complete and will photograph when the light is better. I also started on my February tag as well.

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to vawm

Well I stayed up too late last night painting -- then went to the attic today and found everything curled up.....so according to Tim distress crackle won't curl....guess he doesn't have my types of paper - lol.
Now that I need to start inking, I cannot find my craft mat anywhere...I put it up cuz the cat kept scratching on it when left on the table -- yep she is old and weird don't know what she was thinking and don't appreciate the little claw holes either....it's not like it's a tiny little mat either....aye veh!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to SnowDog

CI

forevervampress
Queen
forevervampress
In response to silver26AK

Hi, ladies!

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog

Last night stayed up and got all into misting -- I think I over misted some things!

Mon nite was distress painting.
Tue nite was misting.
So tonite seems like a good nite for alcohol inks (now if I could only find my craft mat)

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to SnowDog

Okay finally I can get back upstairs and see where I left off the other day....I'm looking for my shrinky dinks to make the bottle.....plus I think I gotta get out the clay - I have hardly any embellies left so everything is handmade --- but hey it's a great way to use supplies but very time consuming! So I hope to get all 3 pages done today!!!! Maybe I'm still over ambitious, we'll see.

miller.melissa.09
Expert
miller.melissa.09
In response to SnowDog

I finished my LO for January!

Welcome to Wonderland By Miller.melissa.09

I'll be back later to catch up on love.

miller.melissa.09
Expert
miller.melissa.09

acu with love!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-29-12 07:01 PM

Alice in the New Year By Vawm

Here is my tag. It will be part of a mini album. Wonderland fronts photos and journaling on the back.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to vawm

Okay I got a project done. Yay!

"I'm Late" tag By Silver26AK

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-31-12 09:46 AM
In response to silver26AK