Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #252 - Make New Friends but keep the old        (Topic#1568497)
Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to Kimberly Rae

hi girl .... so what have I missed

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Tink-Hildur

Wow! So much! It's been a LOOONG time lol.
My baby girl will be 6 months on the 29th. She has just started eating solid food and loves it.
My son is 3.75, getting bigger all the time. Loves his train tracks. Crazy crazy.

Ive been taking a facebook break and thus, generally offline more than usual. It's been about 2.5 weeks. And it's been good for me.

Hardly done any scrapbooking. Though yesterday I made a busy-bag matching game using my cricut and stamps for my son's friend's party.

What's new with you?!

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to bcblondie

not much .... just at home like usual .... not taking any classes this semester .... and just trying to relax .... hoping that in the end it will work ....

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Tink-Hildur

Relaxing is awesome! Hope you feel refreshed.

I forgot to say, we got a Scrapbook Cottage in our city, just opened a couple weeks ago. I am STOKED. I went there last month just to check the place out, had no money to spend. It's all gorgeous, prima style stuff. Really high end fancy floral stuff. I'm in love. If they were closer to my house I'd apply to work there. Ha.
Anywho. Finally a new month and new "allowance" to blow. Spent it all there. lol. I got a couple sheets of paper, 2 packs of prima flowers, normal and haloween themed brads, 2 embossing folders... ahhh love. Cant wait to go back lol.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to bcblondie

Hello ladies.... I'm back. Been dealing with depression, kicking it's butt so I never have to deal with that again I hope. I'm back up in my studio now printing pictures so I can start scrapbooking again. I see a few new faces, and dear friends who I have missed. It's so good to be back. Hopefully I can catch up on what's been going on here.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Hey Kimberly. I'm so sorry you've been struggling. Hopefully the scrapbooking will be good therepy.

Nothing to report here. Kids just wearing me out today. Hubby came home, put baby to bed and took son to the park. Huzzuh! Break for mommy.

Edited by bcblondie on 09-10-12 11:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to bcblondie

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to BlingQueenRia

Ria how r u

Edited by babigirl on 12-18-12 06:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to babigirl

Hey ladies! Been a while again! But we're all still back eventually.

I have news. We bought a house! It all happened really fast. Id actually kind of given up finding what we wanted within our price range. But then bam. Perfect place.

We swooped it up and then still had to sell our place. It sold in 8 days, and less than 2 weeks later we were into our new house! I love it!

Best things i like about it? (must haves for moving at all) are the big basement (playspace for winter!) big backyard, front attached garage. Becuase lets be honest. It's too cold out to leave your car outside and try buckle 2 kids in lol.

2 major bonuses of the place is the kitchen happened to be large as well, and there's a spare bedroom. Guess what that room is. My very own SCRAPBOOK ROOM!! So very stoked. Because I have 2 cats and 2 kids that get into everything. Now I can leave my sewing machine and all my projects out how I left them, lock the door and come back later.
SO happy! I will post pictures soon. All my craft stuff is still in boxes as I currently dont get 2 mins when both kids are sleeping. Sigh.

Anywho. In other news. DS turned 4 on the 14th. (also my neighbour has a 4 yr old. How awesome is that?)
Rachel is almost 10 months. That just flew by... Her first word was cat! And I think she's gonna walk soon..

what's new with you guys?!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

Hi all. Been many many many moons since I've been in VCW. Well hopefully I'll be back more now that my little guy is only 15 days away! Counting down my days lol but while I'm home and he's not here I wanted to start (and hopefully finish) my pregnancy scrapbook.

So I've drug everything out and going through it to see what I've got and what I need.

Should be a lot of fun

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics