Page 4 of 18 
Username Post: January Budget Challenge        (Topic#1568555)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

well there are lots of great things, but nothing I would cut my arm off for...I'm safe...and I love an enabler btw:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

lmao thats why we all get along so well..we are one big group of enablers LOL!!

ok so there is the peachy deal site and f2f...what is the other one i gave you sonja because it has been so long since i have had spending money LOL!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Speaking of enabling... Courtney

It was CropChocolate.com, though I rarely find anything on there I can't live without!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

thank you sonja LOL!! adding them to my daily regimen of shopping LOL...I still have trouble shopping online....but I am trying to get better LOL I now get 2 kit clubs that I love from online so it can't be that bad right LOL

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

and its a good thing the peach daily deal was sold out when I got there cuz it is GORGEOUS!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

you guys are killing me! I am not going to look at sites - cheap or not! And I am seriously thinking of anything I buy shipping directly to the UK - but then I would not be able to play with it.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Hello ladies, I went to M's and HL and all I got was a few chipboard albums because they were only .20 cents like who could pass that up lol I only found 3 I would have bought them all lol.. anyways a small 80 cents is all I spent (got some clearance bling too...but I am sad I really wanted some cute Christmas ebellies and Basketball but I must be too picky becasue I didn't like any thing at either store! CRAZY! I am going shopping online! lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ShaylaCreations

be careful Shayla!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I was working at M's last night and saw some clearance stuff I wanted, but refrained. Wanted some Slice stuff, but also refrained. Didn't need, and couldn't get further discount Must use what I have!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kdinsmore

so, I ended up getting called in to work at Ms. That lonely set of Jubilee chipboard alphas was still there, so I brought it home with me. Please deduct $3 from my budget.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

oh $3 is not much Kelly - don't be so forlorn

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

You gals are soooooo bad!!! LOL!!

I posted a LO this morning. It's an ode to Alissa - it's her birthday today!!!!!!!!!

Packing is a PAIN! I moved a lot when I was younger but now that I'm married with a kid it's a PAIN. Did I mention that already? Anyway, the good thing that's coming out of it is my husband is throwing away/donating junk. Our garage is looking better now that we are moving!! LOL
So hoping all this anxiety will be worth it. I'll let you know once we get into the house. Or maybe that's an if we get into the house. Everyone says we got the hard part over with - selling our house. But honestly, that was the easy part. Our house is clean, cute and available. (Am I biased?) Houses that we looked at weren't clean, cute and a lonnngggg wait to get them. Except for the one we want. It's need an upgrade but nothing a fresh coat of paint and new carpet can't take care of.

So to make a long story even longer, we sold our house and have no place to go but an expensive hotel room or expensive RV lot. That's what's really bumming me out. I'm feeling homeless and out of sorts. BUT, we wanted to do this for our family so I'm trying to tell myself it will all be worth it in the end.

Somebody scrap me a "sob" story!! Thanks for reading my post! (I KNOW it could be worse - so I'm trying to stay positive).

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vivian Lake

Happy Birthday Alissa! I saw the layout - it is gorgeous!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Things will all come together Vivian - it just doesn't seem that way now because you are knee deep in the muck - hang in there sweetie!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Happy Birthday Alissa!

Vivian Try to make your temporary living situation a mini vacation. We've been there several times with 3 boys. We'd try a new resturant, park, use the hotel pool-something adventurous everyday. Hope that helps.
Do you have a son? how old?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Find a new board game, read a chapter book together, a 1000 piece puzzle if you have room...
trying to think of things we've done...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Vivian, I agree with what Tina is saying...make it an adventure!! Although I can totally understand why your feeling anxious

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISSA!! Hope you have an absolutely amazing day!!

Shayla i hope you restrained yourself...ahh who am i kidding hahaha!! i cant control myself in the least...the good news for us is me and hubby cleaned our bedroom last night which was really really needed...so my little scrappy corner will hopefully be easier to organize this weekend!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

these are great ideas Tina.

I am making an executive decision (cause I am the hostess so I can) - when giving me amounts please round up or down to the nearest dollar - I don't really want to be figuring out cents - every little extra second is time I should be scrapping lol

Hope you all don't mind - it's just easier

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Alissa, have a wonderful birthday!!

Vivian, I saw your blog this morning and left some love. Your LO is gorgeous. As for moving, two years ago we moved to AZ from CA. We didn't sell our home, so we rented it up, and the movers came and packed up all our stuff and put it into storage. We ended up renting and apartment for months while we searched for our dream home. Three people and two dogs in a small apartment wasn't ideal, (especially with very little furniture) but we made it work. In the end, it was so very worth it. Trust me.

Tammy, when I host I always round. Go for it!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

I always round too Tammy when i host...definitely makes it easier!!

TGIF...I totally cant wait for this weekend!!

Page 4 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics