Page 5 of 18 
Username Post: January Budget Challenge        (Topic#1568555)
Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Thanks for all the cheers!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Courtney - TOTALLY on the Peachy deal yesterday!!!! There was a reason it was sold out... I would have busted!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISSA!!!

YAAAY Kelly for getting those alphas!! And $3 is nothing!

Shayla - Eighty cents?!? You've got a long way to go on that budget, missy! LOL!

Vivian, you poor thing! I love Tina's ideas though... your totally not homeless - Your just on vacation from homeownership! Rock that Extended Stay and enjoy the cleaning service while you can!

What Tammy, you didn't like my $8.83?! I want my extra $.17 please! Teasing of course - round away!

OH, sadness! We're moving out of our cabin in the mountains this weekend... It's only a studio, but I'm really going to miss it!
Yes yes, I know it's for a very good reason, and there will be others, but still!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

Extended Stay and cleaning service.... hmmm... That's sounds like a good deal to me!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Ladies! It's been a very nice day

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to runzalot81

Sonja - lol - just bank the rest!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

You are making changes for the future sonja...so try and not be sad...maybe do a page about your favorite memories at the cabin...that way when you miss it you can turn to that page!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh Courtney that is a great idea!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Vivian- Hubby and I had to sell our 1st house when my BIL moved out. House finally sold and we scrambled to find a house. Day before signing we didn't know if had financing or not. We moved and I had my SIL's bridal shower 8 days later. There are still boxes and ******** in the basement nearly 2 years later! It will all come together and you'll find a perfect house to make a home.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Good morning all - hopefully this weekend I can get my 3 layouts done from my goals in the other thread!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I plan to do some birthday shopping this weekend!

Still waiting on an order from Heartfelt Creations (xmas money). Hope it comes soon!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to runzalot81

oh so do we Alissa so we can all know what you got!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Awww, Sonja, I hope your moving day goes smoothly. You will absolutely love your new place once your sweet little baby is living there with you. BTW, Courtney's idea is brilliant. Scrap that cabin!

Alissa, What did you get. You know I'm a Heartfelt Creations junkie!

Hi Tina.

Katie, you need to get your arse over to the banana goal challenge and get those boxes in your basement unpacked. Please note, I have untouched boxes sitting in my garage from two years ago.

Tammy, hope you get lots of scrappy time this weekend.

Yesterday after I got off of work, I came home and started cooking dinner. While I was cooking my body started aching. I took some Tylenol and went to bed at 9:00. Woke up with a slight cold. It's not too bad, but I think I'll take it easy today. Maybe a few chores, and hopefully some scrap time/nap time.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

Kelly I hope scrapping takes care of your cold:)

DS1 and his fiance' are on their way here. We are having our last XMas. All 3 boys and 3 gf-woohoo!
We are going to BWW and U of Ia wrestling meet-GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

have fun Tina. Kelly I hope it is not the cold I have - my gosh girl it is h***

i resisted the urge to stop at a scrapbook store today to buy christmas paper - I have a PSB binder FULL of Christmas stuff!

Back from groceries, am eating lunch, then doing some other chores and then scraptime!!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I had to go to Ms today to get some DMC floss to start a Christmas present (yes a Christmas present for 2012) and a 20% entire purchase including sale items was thrust into my hands - who am I to argue but it turns out I got some glittery papers (and one I can make some embellies out of as well as use it) and stuff for my honey's Valentine card (but alas I bought a stamp for $1.50 that was NOT a Riley stamp but it was too cute for my squirrely boy - it is a squirrel saying I am nuts about you) Ian loves squirrels for some reason. And it only cost me $4 total!

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 01-07-12 06:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

what a find Tammy!! Our 20% off entire purchase is for tomorrow...and my friend needs to go to M's to get wedding invites...SOOOO of course I offered to go with her LOL

First we have to go bridesmaids dress shopping!!! I have been in more weddings in the past couple years than I was in my 20's LOL....I HATE IT!!! but how do you say no??? At least she has her dress already....so its just us girls and she already picked a dress out , so hopefully no one complains and I just have to pay for it LOL...I would never complain because it is her day...but man bridesmaids can be such a pain in the ARSE!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!!

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake

spent $13 on svg files ($30 worth!!)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vivian Lake

LOL Courtney

Vivan that is a great deal!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

off to J's M's and AC's LOL...this is going to be trouble...since I haven't shopped in ages!!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Courtney, I haven't done any weddings in a long time. I eloped. Two friends are getting married this year. Guess I was overdue!

Tried to spend money at J's this morning but the website didn't like my gift card Will try again later.

Page 5 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics