Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Another Cinch question        (Topic#1568567)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to stick

I don't watch my coils closely,,,,the directions say to, but it's not all that necessary.

I'm glad you like your toy, Cory! sometimes it comes down to the small things

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to designguyKORY

• designguyKORY Said:
ALSO- the thing I didn't like about The Cinch- besides it's boring little round hole punches- I didn't like that you have to carefully watch when closing the wires and do it just so- I like that the BIA has the little measuring cards so you set how far the 'crusher' goes. (I make these names up as I go, so sue me).

So far, I love my horrid pink BIA!

I have been watching tutorials on YT on both tools. When I first started watching, my mind was pretty much made to buy the Cinch, the more I watched, however, the more I have started to think about getting the BIA. Four things that have turned my thinking...

1. The ugly holes

2. The amount of space it takes up

3. Problems with closing the wires

4. The price, it seems the BIA is a bit less expensive than the Cinch

So, I think that doesn't leave enough reasons to buy the Cinch although I really like the idea of hanging the wire on the side rack to load the book but.....not enough.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to stick

That's awesome Kory! You could spray paint it There are a black and silver prototype they used to take to trade shows but they don't make them. I am sure you can paint yours with spray paint!! or vinyl decals -- I used vinyl on one of mine.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics