Page 3 of 11 
Username Post: Project Life- 2012        (Topic#1568615)
pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to amancuso

I'd like to give it a try.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to jenny2003

Here is my first week! It is Saturday 5pm here and I am doing Sat-Sat for my pages so just completed the first week.

Project 365 Week 1 2012 By Chile_chicken

twosmilestoday
Resident
twosmilestoday
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
  • twosmilestoday Said:
HI!!

I need help! First time Project Lifer, I am really having a hard time picking just ONE pic for a day.

For example, we went to San Francisco's Exploratorium with my kids yesterday. There were sooo many great pics. How do I choose just one? In addition, we went over to Crissy Field near the Golden Gate Bridge and I got so many great pics of the kids, the bridge, and the skyline of SF.

What would you do?? Apparently, the very thing, PL, that I thought would simplify scrapping for me is making me freak.

Help.

Thanks in advance!

Are you going to scrap any of that trip in one of the kids albums or a family album? The way I'm approaching the project life album is as a sort of journal of our daily life. This means that if we do a special trip (as we are bound to throughtout the year)and on birthdays etc...those pics will end up in another album. My daily pic will just be one that can tell the story.
Maybe just put in a pic of the skyline and talk about why you love living where you do and about all the things you did that day on a journalling card. All those great pics can go on a LO in another album......
Or cheat and pick your favourite 3 and spread them over the next 3 days...

Alison

I decided to do a 2 page lo of the day in our family album and will do a 4 x 6 slot with 3 small pics that best show the day for PL.

Thanks for the suggestions.

twosmilestoday
Resident
twosmilestoday
In response to cveira

Thanks Paula, Ashley, and Christine for the suggestions

I have decided to limit myself to 2-3 pic for a special day knowing that I may not have a picture of each day of the week.

I am going to approach PL from the point of view of a week. I will take pics as often and I remember or can and use my 2 pg lo to include most days. I don't want to pressure myself to take a picture on days when I am not particularly inspired or feel I have to manufacture a moment to snap.

Who knows as I get more comfortable with scrapping and PL my vision may evolve. I look forward to the process.

I am STILL waiting for the PL page protectors to come back in stock to order all my stuff. I've had the core kits in my Amazon cart for 2 weeks now waiting.

I am getting antsy.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to twosmilestoday

Dion, I knew you would fit right in!!!

jenny2003
Idol
jenny2003
In response to twosmilestoday

• twosmilestoday Said:
Thanks Paula, Ashley, and Christine for the suggestions

I have decided to limit myself to 2-3 pic for a special day knowing that I may not have a picture of each day of the week.

I am going to approach PL from the point of view of a week. I will take pics as often and I remember or can and use my 2 pg lo to include most days. I don't want to pressure myself to take a picture on days when I am not particularly inspired or feel I have to manufacture a moment to snap.

Who knows as I get more comfortable with scrapping and PL my vision may evolve. I look forward to the process.

I am STILL waiting for the PL page protectors to come back in stock to order all my stuff. I've had the core kits in my Amazon cart for 2 weeks now waiting.

I am getting antsy.

This is how I'm approaching Project Life as well. Last year I started off as a photo a day but around March I changed it to weekly.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to jenny2003

I have my first week's of photos sent out to Walgreens and my husband will pick them up for me on his way home. I'm not even going to start with papers or anything before I get the photos.

I'm not doing the PL pages and cards. I will be making standard scrapbook pages. I'm still looking forward to this project.

I hope to have my first layout by the middle of the week.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to cveira

We're still not quite finished moving, but I have had a lot of time in the car to plan some LOs for this and the BOM. I'm getting excited! If I can just get all these boxes emptied!!

flagirlof4
Guru
flagirlof4
In response to jenny2003

I sent my first weeks photos to walgreens today, so I will post first on Monday

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to flagirlof4

I'd Love To Play Along!
Here Is My Album:
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

Title Page:
Lamp Family Memories By Inspired.By.Love

Thanks!

girlscout333
Resident
girlscout333
In response to Inspired.By.Love

Yay! I have week one down and 51 more to go. YOU CAN DO IT!

P365 wk 1 By Girlscout333

AprilButterfly
Idol
AprilButterfly
In response to girlscout333

Just finished up week 1.

Here is the cover for my 2012 album.
Life Album Cover By AprilButterfly

and here is week 1's page.
365 Week 1 By AprilButterfly

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to AprilButterfly

I am so excited!!!! My clementine kit came today...I am having so much fun putting it together. I've been taking photos each day so now I have to put them in as well and remember what I wanted to journal, come up with my cover page...
I am just so excited! And to make things even more exciting, I got an order from scrapbook.com today as well!
Alison

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to kiyawinn

I was going to scrap most of Sunday but I've been sick. I spent most of Sunday in bed and earlier today had to go back to bed to take a nap. My husband forgot to pick up my photos last night but promised to get them today. So hopefully I will be feeling decient tomorrow and can get my week 1 and cover page for 2011 and 2012 done. (I still have to finish my Dec 2011 page too but I need the photos my husband forgot to get to get them all done)

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to DaNel Hicks

wow, you guys are quick. I'm loving all the inspiration.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to cveira

I finished my page. I'll take photos tomorrow and post it.

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to DaNel Hicks

Here are my week #1 pages. I haven't quite mastered the art of taking a picture with the page protectors on, perhaps I'll try taking them outside on the weekend.

Project Life Week 1 By Amancuso

Project Life Week 1 By Amancuso

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to amancuso

Here's my cover page...I decided to do a regular 12x12 LO for my cover page but I'll be using the quick pages for the daily/weekly stuff...

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/618881/view /3489857/...

Alison

(I tried to submit the actual photo of my LO and it wouldn't work...not sure what I'm doing wrong...all I could get was the link to my gallery)

jenny2003
Idol
jenny2003
In response to amancuso

I just have to finish up my journaling and week 1 is done.

msmama
msmama 
Mayor
msmama
In response to jenny2003

ACU, have a great night

Page 3 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics