Username Post: Cricut Hello Kitty Cartridge        (Topic#1568663)
fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this but I am going to give it a try.
I am looking for someone who has the Hello Kitty cartridge for the cricut.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to fknapoleon

I only have the font one, is there something on there you may need? I guess I am assuming that you were asking cause you need a cut, that may not be the reason you are asking!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

What do you need? I can help out too.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to HisGEM

I need cut outs of Hello Kitty. I am making shirts for my niece's birthday party.

Boop815
Expert
Boop815

I can help too! I have Hello Kitty Greetings. just let me know.

New Kid On the Block

I am actually looking for the same thing for my stepdaughters birthday party (shes turning 6!). The cartridge is hard to find under $150 from what I have seen online. Craziness! And people on etsy charge ALOT to make these.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to MommaJenn

Tell us what you need.....how many cuts, images, sizes, colors....

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to HisGEM

My niece is wanting to decorate pillowcases or t-shirts for her sleepover party.
I would need twelve Hello Kitty's but they would need to be out of freezer paper.
Can you cut freezer paper with your cricut? All of the tutorials I've seen show them being cut with an X-acto knife.
I would obviously not expect you to purchase this of your own accord. And would be extremely grateful on top of it.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

I never cut freezer paper. I am sure it is doable though hmmmmm

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

I am so sure someone on the Cricut 101 thread has done this. Get on there and ask, I wish I could remember who it was.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to ChansGram

You can definitely use freezer paper. You just have to put the dull side down, not the shiny side. The shiny side won't stick.
As far as cuts go, I would need one cut of the Hello Kitty image with her and the balloons, five inches high.
And I would need six cuts of the Hello Kitty image with the flower in her hair with her holding the flower, five inches high.
Then another six cut outs of the Hello Kitty image where she is kicking the air and she has the bow in her hair, also five inches high. I'm just going off of the cricut site so if that doesn't make sense I apologize.
Her birthday party is on the 3rd so if either one of you would be able to help, I would be so grateful.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

Actually Trish, you live in Colorado! Where in Colorado do you live?

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

Kendra, I live in Highlands Ranch.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics