Username Post: 2012 - any Aussie scrappers out there want to chat        (Topic#1568761)
New Kid On the Block

I noticed that the board is very quiet, I landed here a while back, but was a bit of a lurker Just wondered if anyone interested in getting a good discussion thread going? perhaps not just one mega long thread but lots of different topics? There is so much to share and learn plus all those new goodies come out of the CHA show. So throwing this out there see how we go.

miss becky
Idol
miss becky
In response to heartful

We used to have big conversation threads going on here but everyone sort of vanished

munz
munz 
New Kid On the Block
munz
  • munz on 01-22-12 09:37 AM
In response to miss becky

Hello! I'm new. Been lurking as well... Still finding my way around this whole scrapbooking hobby. I'm interested in starting a discussion thread

Edited by munz on 01-22-12 09:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to munz

hi i call in here from time to time tried to get everyone chatting again but mmm not much happening here sorry to say

CeeStar
Veteran
CeeStar
In response to Allisonaussie

I'm interested! Technically, I'm not an Aussie scrapper though...I live in Chch but I'm moving to Melbourne next week

lilemib
Veteran
lilemib
In response to CeeStar

Hi im an Aussie beginer scrapper and id be interested in being a part of the discussion thread

New Kid On the Block
In response to lilemib

hey I am a new scrapper also and would love to talk to some other aussies..

Tezzaa
Tezzaa 
Idol
Tezzaa
In response to Karlz86

I was an aussie scrapper but have since moved to the usa to be with hubby. There was a whole group of us once upon a time who all loved chatting in here...i guess we all scattered to the winds as life got busy and our interests shifted...I miss the girls a lot!

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to Tezzaa

Hi girls. I'm an Aussie and only fairly new to this forum and chat room stuff. I'm in Qld and willing to chat. Cheers Angela

Tenant
In response to ajsophios62

Hello, I'm from NSW and would love some other aussie scrappers to chat to. I am very new to scrapbooking and so far love it.

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to Tezzaa

wow i miss everyone too we used to have so much fun

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to Allisonaussie

Hi Guys

Im Aussie from QLD I just joined this site tonight im a SAHM of 2 wife I started scrapbooking 2010 when I got my first cricut and havent looked back.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to julie101

Things are very quiet on the forums these days!
I've been MIA last year after getting married and moving but jumping back in this week after a ridiculous online shopping spree and a million photos from last years adventures

I'm Renee Married to Steve SAHM to 4 in NSW southern highlands!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics