Username Post: Tags        (Topic#1568955)
lindzjuel
New Kid On the Block
lindzjuel

How do I start incorporating tags into layouts? What material do you use? Ink, stikers, tools? Let me know..thanks! If you have pictures that would be great

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to lindzjuel

That is the beauty of using tags... you can use anything on it. They are great on cards too. The first Sizzix die I bought was tags. I use the office ones too if I want that look. I also cut them out of different color cardstock or print paper. You can journal on them. You can put a stamped image on them. Stickers too. You can put titles with tags. You can stickle on them. Put a die cut on them. You can put bling on them. You can certainly ink them or glitter them. Cut them out of glitter paper.
I have a layout where I made the title but I will post it now.

queenashley
Guru
queenashley
In response to anda11

You could create a pocket first and then put a tag inside of the pocket on your layout.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to lindzjuel

I just posted the Christmas 1999 layout with the tags as a title & to hold stickers & buttons.. Feel free to check it out.

Edited by anda11 on 01-08-12 08:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to anda11

Like Linda said you can do whatever you want when it comes to tags, decorate them however you want. You can make them in shapes other than the standard tag form. I was just part of a dress form tag swap that we some people used the actually dress form itself as the tag

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to MrsAnnieS

Here´s my latest lo with a tag! It´s layered with a flower and chipboard hearts!

Flying Machine By StrawberryPia

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to StrawberryPia

I use tags for everything from journalling on layouts to card fronts. Tim Holtz has great ideas on his site. I have a few different Sizzix tag dies so I can do them in different designs and sizes.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics