Username Post: Easter Cartridge?        (Topic#1569015)
New Kid On the Block

Does anyone know where I can get an easter cartridge for a ressonable price? My daughter is having an easter theme birthday party. I think the cartridge I need is from 2010 and I found it on ebay but it is like $90-100 (except 1 used one that is up to 40 something dollar and still has lots of bidding time). Any suggestion? I want to make eggs and chicks mainly. Thanks!

Lydgranger
Resident
Lydgranger
In response to andiatchley

Have you checked Stretch Your Imagination-the cart has a spring cut outs including a bunny and easter basket and abunny artist with a the ability to cut out separate eggshapes and a singing bird that looks like a chick and several birthday cutouts-balloons, cake and presents. Also Doodle Charms cart has a bunny head, basket and egg shape and a ducky-it has a border and charm features and also birthday cuts-cupcake ice cream, party hat and present as alternatives?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Lydgranger

Thanks! I think the Doodle Charms might work.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to andiatchley

I know there is some Easter 2010 cartridges on Ebay for reasonble price now. Sometimes I see them new for $24. Hopes this helps!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Peridotskies

• Peridotskies Said:
I know there is some Easter 2010 cartridges on Ebay for reasonble price now. Sometimes I see them new for $24. Hopes this helps!

I'm not sure when you saw that, but I just took a look. Completed listings from the last two weeks (for listings that actually sold) range from $53 (for a used cart) all the way up to $115 (not a typo, that is actually one hundred fifteen dollars). The current listings range from $33 (with over a day left for more bids) up to $100 (with a Buy It Now price of $120).

So, no, very little like reasonable and nothing near $24. I'd be the last person to go around singing the praises of Cricut Craft Room, but it really would be much easier and a better deal to just buy the digital Craft Room version of it for $30, which was the original retail price anyway.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to aquabunny

There are also some new Cricut Craftroom exclusives (no physical carts, but you can cut with them using the free Craftroom program) that are Easter themed and really cute. I want to say they're around $10 for a set of images. Definitely not as many as a full cart, but much more reasonably priced.

Also, if you search for images you're looking for on mycutsearch.com you may find you already have some cartridges that may work.

surescrapsalot
Veteran
surescrapsalot
In response to married05

Create a Critter also has some bunnies....carrots.....chicks etc....might be an option...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics