Username Post: Cheap seam binding, trims, ribbon and Webster's type flowers        (Topic#1569047)
Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom

I went to SAS fabrics on 12th Street and Indian School and found a ton of stuff. I found seam binding for 10 cents per yard. Trims were .25 to $1 per yard. I found appliques and iron on bling for $1. The one thing that I am going back to get was this fabric (it had to be 60" minimum) of Websters trim flowers. It was $12.95 a yard but it was covered with flowers and they had several bolts similar to it. The fabric was actually the mesh with the roses attached. The flowers can be easily cut off. You have to get a minimum one yard on most of the fabric but I was told I get a demo cut on the flower fabric. I can't wait to go back and regret how much money I spent.

Becky.contact
New Kid On the Block
Becky.contact
In response to Ms. Mom

Hello.

Yes, I agree SAS Fabrics is amazing. They have the most beautiful ribbons at amazing low prices.

They also have a location at 1700 E Apache Blvd in Tempe AZ.

Just a friendly side note, they do close a bit early at 6pm on weekdays (I believe) and even earlier on weekends, so you might want to telephone ahead to find out when they are open.

Best wishes to all.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics