Username Post: CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/SWAPPED OUT AND MAILED BACK        (Topic#1569081)
cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to TJCraftyWitch

jci

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to cma2a17

Hi ladies.Well my scrappin weekend was loads of fun & I finished 24 pages for my hubbys anniversary present.By the way he loved it.The ladies I went with were awesome.Every year someone gets a trick played on them, & since I was the newbie it was my turn.I went to Target & came back to find my bra flowing in the breeze & a table that said Yard Sale today only:FREE STUFF.A lot of my stuff was on that table, was funny.Thank God the place was private from the road & no one else saw that bra floating around.HEHE.
I brought just the right amount of stuff & only ran out of adhesive which they were all willing to share.There was 18 of us, fun fun fun.If you've never been on 1 b4 I would highly suggest you go.

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps

Got some cards made...I have to admit, this is a little bit less stressful than mailing out cards once per month...good idea!

TJCraftyWitch's Mom
Veteran
TJCraftyWitch's Mom
In response to lucyladybug

Hi ladies, looking forward to making these cards and seeing what everyone makes and does.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to TJCraftyWitch's Mom

Making cards too. JCI

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to sunnyrc2001

Hi everyone,,JCI,,hope everyone has a great weekend,,Stay warm if your getting hit with snow this weekend.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

We got alittle snow, but its is freezing out and my oldest daughter is moving this weekend. I had to go out this morning with my youngest daughter to buy gifts for my grand daughters birthday today. We had a small party for her here. She turned 7 today. And I have a grandson due any day now from my youngest daughter.
February is hectic for us, we have my mom's birthday on 8th, Sareal (granddaughters) on the 11th, my son Seth's on the 18th, he turns 16, and the grandson is due on the 24th..lol. UGH...hehehe

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

We had snow flurries on Friday but nothing that didn't melt by the time it touched the ground. But the wind makes it feel BRRRRR

frndly1
Idol
frndly1
In response to cma2a17

jci

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to frndly1

Thanks ladies...We having fun yet with these. I am working on these before and after work all week. Lil bit at a time.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

I'm working on these a bit at a time in between life stuff getting in the way....

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to sunnyrc2001

Its fine hun...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Well now that my 33 valentine's day cards are done and mailed these are the next on my list right along with easter cards LOL.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

So far I have finished 2 cards for each lady. Trying to make at least 2 cards a day to stay at a good pace.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

I was on a good start. But I've fell behind with this cold. I haven't worked on anything in over a week. Don't feel up to it and don't want to share my germs. Hopefully I'll be better and back working on these this weekend.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

Ladies I am going to CHANGE the DUE DATE and GIVE us an EXTRA WEEK.
Reason being is I have been busy with schoolwork, preparing for grandson, my DD lives with me. Taking the kids shopping for late xmas the past few days and also been busy for three weeks with my knees, I have been doing physical therapy too and dealing with cortisone shots in the knees. I am now getting surgery done on Tuesday for minor knee surgery. Which is going to put me down for a few days, but I will be home for a week or so. So as you can see I have been busy..hehe. Grandson is due any day now too. We had a false alarm this morning..and was at hospital from 330am til 7am. We had to rush out today and go get one of the car seats, one is on order and on its way to be delivered and we were going to go this weekend to get one. But after this morning we decided to go now..lol

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

TJCraftyWitch, did your grandson arrive?

I am finished! I will be sending my package out on Tuesday morning.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Not yet, I wish he would get here, he is now taking his time, but I have faith, this weekend isn't over yet. He just didn't want to share his birthday with his uncle Seth. My son's birthday was on the 18th, yesterday, he turned 16 yrs old. Gosh I feel old...lol.

I will be on the lookout later in the week for them.

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps

Hey ladies. I'm 40 cards done...I'm on a roll! TJ I hope your knee gets better soon...

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to SanuraScraps

Wow, you ladies are fast. I only have about 15 done,,will be working on some more tonight and tomorrow. My Daughter is off from school, so I should have some crafty time.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics