Page 4 of 8 
Username Post: CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/SWAPPED OUT AND MAILED BACK        (Topic#1569081)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Thanks ladies. I am just hoping that the knee surgery stays minor and not into partial knee surgery.

My grandson is holding off on getting here, he is being stubborn, just like all of us, he is like I will get here in my own time, don't rush me...lol. DD is miserable though, she is like uncomfortable all the time. I just hope he gets here tomorrow,and not on Tuesday.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Prayers for your surgery to be easy & healing to be quick.Hope your Grandson comes after you've recovered a lil bit & your dd has an easy labor & delivery.I have about 25 cards done so far.whew. I'm making decorations for a twin baby shower, a church evening for ladies, & my great niece sweet 16 party.How do I get myself into these things, oh yeah, cuz I love it.hehe.Have a great week ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to sunnyrc2001

Thanks Ray, it went well. I am recovering on the couch, fun fun. Surgery went fine, I had arthroscopic knee surgery and lateral release. Which means, cleaned and cleansed out kneecap, smoothed out joints and then cut my later thigh muscle so its not pulling on my knee so bad, it was shifting my knee cap to the side when I bent my knee. Anyways off to ice it down and relax.

Later this week I am working on cards and stuff.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

Cards went postal. So excited!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to lucyladybug

Cool, I will let you know when they arrive.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

RCVD cards yesterday, I believe they are from Lucyladybug, I was headed out the door to hospital and looked at them for only a minute. They are awesome ladies. I will double check tonight and post again to let you know for sure.

Mom is working on hers. I am starting on mine Monday. Get a set done every other day and I should have them done in time.

Thanks ladies. I look forward to seeing all the lovely creations.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I was correct, they are from Lucyladybug.Thanks hun.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

You are welcome. So glad they arrived!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Again they are all gorgeous ladies. Mom's is looking cute too. I am working on a set of them tomorrow. I can't wait to get down there, I haven't been able to scrap for a week and its driving me nuts.

I do have a new addition this weekend. My grandson was born yesterday at 12:04pm, he is 7 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. Its been a busy weekend and I am still recovering from knee surgery too. Ugh, my leg and knee are tired for sure and I have loads of schoolwork to get done. So off here I am, til tomorrow evening atleast.

I have to go grab mom from work and come home and do a few assignments. Then get the other two done in the morning if I can, before I have therapy and pick my daughter up from hospital and my grandson.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Congrats on the grandson, praying for a fast recovery from the knee surgery. Made some more cards this past weekend and they turned out great. Need to finish them this week to have them ready to mail by next Monday so they get to you on time.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Drayia

Congrats on the grandbaby Tonya! Get you plenty of rest!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Congrats on the grandson, praying for a fast recovery from the knee surgery. Made some more cards this past weekend and they turned out great. Need to finish them this week to have them ready to mail by next Monday so they get to you on time.

Remember ladies that I gave you an EXTRA week to get these done because I had surgery and so much stuff happened in two weeks past.

Thanks ladies. Mom and me went and got everyone's goodies for their card sets. I also bought some cute cards to use on some of the ladies cards here.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Oh I know there is extra time but when sending from Canada need to give it 2 weeks LOL or it will not arrive on time.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Drayia

I'm finally starting to feel better from this bronchitis crud. So hoping to get back working on these this weekend. I've already started on most of the groups so it'll be no probally to finish them up.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

Cool!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

10 more cards to make then I am can go postal LOL.

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to Drayia

jci,sorry ladies feb.was so crazy with things going on i've been mia,but i'm still here

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps

All I have left to do is the goodies..feeling proud of myself that I got this done...and on time!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to SanuraScraps

Cool...can't wait to see them.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

Life has been crazy here too.Christy my son has that bronchial thing too.I had him at the hospital last night, his lips & nailbeds were blue, he is 20 & never said he was feeling that sick until he couldn't breathe.Thank God he is ok now, breathing treatments & steroids for him.I have only finished 20 cards so far, will be working on the rest of them Wed & Thur.

Congrats on the new grandson..Prayers for your knee to heal quickly.

Page 4 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics