Page 8 of 8 
Username Post: CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/SWAPPED OUT AND MAILED BACK        (Topic#1569081)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

That is fine Shana, that is entirely up to you, I have no issue making you all xmas cards if that is what you would like.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Figure that way I will FINALLY get Christmas cards out to ppl LOL. I am so busy making cards for different swaps or other ppl that I never have time for my own.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Like I said if thats what you want, I have no problem and I am sure none of the other girls would have issues either making just that type card for you. I might just ask for xmas and birthday cards myself. I have enough of the rest. I will start some new surveys and thread and also send pm out to you ladies and a few new ones to see if we get any new takers.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Sounds great Tonya

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Received my card package in the mail today, great job and the goodies were perfect. My DD, who is 3 figured all the Happy Birthday cards were for her. We just had her sister's 2nd Birthday and she can't wait for hers in August, very cute.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Cool glad you got them. Everyone has received them. I will post a new thread later today and send pms to all and get the one thats due for July.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Signing off of this one & be on the lookout for the pm for another round.

Page 8 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics