Page 1 of 22 
Username Post: Anyone working on anything this week & weekend?        (Topic#1569353)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

Hello dear friends, I thought I would start a new thread for the week & the weekend. What are you guys working on this week & this weekend?
I will be working on the John Deere tractor of my dad. I started it today. I got the gear die & it is perfect. I also got some cool Pink Paisley Soiree birthday stuff for me.
I am so glad to crop with you guys.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to anda11

I am re-vamping my craft space. I got two new cabinets and re-organizing.

I'm also making 3 decorated craft boxes for extra storage on my shelves. I've got 2 done and working on the third. I'm off this weekend so should have it all done by Sunday. (I hope)

Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 01-17-12 03:51 PM
In response to anda11

I'm desperately trying to finish a lo of my dd's first love. OMG I've been staring at it, moving it around, falling asleep thinking about it for a ridiculous amount of time. I am gluing tonight! I can't even stand to look at it anymore. Thanks for asking. It's nice cropping with you too.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Lunie

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Isn't this same thread just a couple of topics down?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Lunie

I'm trying to build up my card stash. I've got got up in my regular scrapping, so I want to do this while I have time.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:

It's a weekly weekend thread.

This week I HAVE to get started on my next batch of cards for a local card club. The theme is birthday...thinking about attempting the slider cards.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

I also have to get my friends card done tonight and out in the mail tomorrow. She ran in the Olympic marathon trials this past weekend and wanted to send her something besides facebook congrats. She is not going to London but came in 9th.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Hello dear friends, I thought I would start a new thread for the week & the weekend. What are you guys working on this week & this weekend?
I will be working on the John Deere tractor of my dad. I started it today. I got the gear die & it is perfect. I also got some cool Pink Paisley Soiree birthday stuff for me.
I am so glad to crop with you guys.

The John Deere LO sounds fun, can't wait to see it. Yay for new pretties for you.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to pugs223

I'm finishing up a stick pin swap for another site. It calls for 72 pins - 24 sets of 3 pins with gift packages. Lots of work, but fun.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Mother Goose

I am alive and have been going nut the last few weeks. Dh finally got a job and he is working days for the first time in 7 years. we have been trying to work it all out. With us getting up at 4 am and being out of the house by 6 am. its killing me. i have not gotten much done. hopping to get my work space cleaned up this weekend along with the rest of the house. I got super sick after the first of the year and thing really got behind.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Stephanie D

Congrats to dh Stephanie, that's wonderful news about the job!!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to RockStar

I will be working on my nephew's wedding pic's which included a family vacation. New Year's resolution 2pages per day. Short 6 pages, but will catch up this weekend.

Resident
In response to scrappnmom2il

I am still working on Christmas pictures. I go to scrap weekends once a month and seems like the past 2 or 3 months have been Christmas! I think the pictures are like little bunnies, they keep multiplying because I keep finding them! I actually have Halloween 2011 and Thanksgiving 2011 printed along with Christmas and New Years 2011 to scrap, not that I'll finish all that this weekend, but I'll try.

Resident
In response to Mother Goose

• Mother Goose Said:
I'm finishing up a stick pin swap for another site. It calls for 72 pins - 24 sets of 3 pins with gift packages. Lots of work, but fun.

I'd love to see pictures of this swap, I'm curious as to what you're making.

Pugs223 -- I love your saying in your signature.....If it isn't in the scrapbook, it didn't happen! that is too cute!!!! May I borrow that to make a plaque for my scrapbook area?

Edited by jeniferdwn on 01-18-12 05:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to jeniferdwn

• jeniferdwn Said:
  • Mother Goose Said:

I'd love to see pictures of this swap, I'm curious as to what you're making.

Pugs223 -- I love your saying in your signature.....If it isn't in the scrapbook, it didn't happen! that is too cute!!!! May I borrow that to make a plaque for my scrapbook area?

Sure! It's not my original saying, I don't remember where I read it but loved it right away...since we all know there are pictures out there of us that we'd rather forget

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KVRLVN

• KVRLVN Said:
I am re-vamping my craft space. I got two new cabinets and re-organizing.

I'm also making 3 decorated craft boxes for extra storage on my shelves. I've got 2 done and working on the third. I'm off this weekend so should have it all done by Sunday. (I hope)

Congrats on your 2 new cabinets. YEAH Isn't that the fun type of organizing when you have new cabinets. lol Your decorated craft boxes sound nice. I never thought to do that. What a great idea! I hope you post some.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am back. I am going to work on the tractor page. I am quite excited!! I have never done any of my dad yet. It seemed like it would be a fast page too.
WE are making dinner for my son today cause it is his birthday. He works the late night-overnight shift so I am not sure when it will be yet.
I was so tired last night that I went to bed early.
I feel like I am catching up on my sleep.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to anda11

Linda, thanks. I have my craft area in my guest room. We have been debating for months to get rid of the bed and let me have for an office/craft room. To date, we decided not to. Maybe someday. It's a little crowded in there, but organized.

As soon as I get the boxes done, I will post the boxes and my updated room.

I would love to see your tractor page when your done. Sounds neat.

Kelly

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Lunie

• Lunie2nz Said:
I'm desperately trying to finish a lo of my dd's first love. OMG I've been staring at it, moving it around, falling asleep thinking about it for a ridiculous amount of time. I am gluing tonight! I can't even stand to look at it anymore. Thanks for asking. It's nice cropping with you too.

I say glue glue glue & then you won't have to look at it anymore. lol Then you can not have to think about it anymore.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:

I am sorry to be confusing Linda!! lol You are making me laugh about crazy pills. thanks for the laugh.Sorry again.

Page 1 of 22 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics