Username Post: Looking for a specific tote        (Topic#1569373)
scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il

I have been out of the scrapbooking loop for several years and now I am trying to catch up. I have made a great New Year's resolution to catch up on my albums and do at least 2 pages a day. I'm down 6. Anyway, once upon a time, a remember seeing the perfect paper tote by Cropper Hopper (I think) on wheels. I have checked everywhere for it and just can't find it. I have tried Amazon.com, this website, other websites and even EBay. Can anyone suggest where else I can look for it? Or does anyone have any suggestions how to bring a ton of paper to a weekend crop?

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to scrappnmom2il

You may be looking for the XXL.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Expert
In response to Rosita

If you are thinking of a tote that looked like a paper rack that would expand up to access the paper and squish back down for travel--it's been discontinued and in VERY HIGH demand. I happened to notice one on Craigslist about a year ago and it was priced at $200-300. Very hard to find and very pricey if someone knows what they have...

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to HuskerMom98

Thank you so much. I knew I should've bought one when they were out.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to scrappnmom2il

What HuskerMom said.. it's been discontinued.

It seems it was kind of short-lived.

There are some other types of totes that may serve the purpose. I haven't seen one quite like the Crop in Style one (what was that thing called, anyway?)
Products Referenced in This Post:

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Bxr-Linda

Crop-In-Style P3 paper organizer

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics