Username Post: Hello from France!        (Topic#1569503)
choup72
Resident
choup72

My name is Amélie. Ilive in france (i'm french).
I come here to share with you my hobby and to improve by the same way my english.
Maybe one day, we will come in USA to live here a few years... We think ...
I 'm scrapping since 2004.
I was married and have two boys. The first has almost seven years and the second 10 months.
See you soon!

My blog:
http://scrap-by-choup72.blogspot.com/

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to choup72

Welcome to the neighborhood. Love to meet scrappers from all over the globe.

choup72
Resident
choup72
In response to Mother Goose

thanks!
your gallery is very nice!
You have a blog?

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to choup72

Welcome! Have been to France a number of times and hope to get back again some time.

choup72
Resident
choup72
In response to scrapperbee

Thank you scrapperbee's!
Where have you gone in france?

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to davidhill1

• davidhill1 Said:
Hello friends, my name is David Hill, i am a new member of this community, i hope all members are having great time here.

Well David,

Hello there and welcome

Esmee
Esmee 
Resident
Esmee
  • Esmee on 02-14-12 04:38 AM
In response to GIGIGI30

Welcome!

My mom lived in France for a long time and just a few generations back, there's some French blood

I'm from the Netherlands and love France ande the French language (I can read it but speaking is so long ago, I just can't any more, learning it al over again though!)

We're about to move to California, we hope at least this summer finally! (the company's lawyer turned out to be very lazy, didn't do anything for a year! otherwise we had lived there since last august). Were would you prefer to go? The US is very big and has a lot of beautiful places!

choup72
Resident
choup72
In response to Esmee

Hello Esmee!
I don' speack english very well too, i have jsut school level!
My husband will have job offers for redmond WA. We will see if it is professionnaly interesting for him! and if we go, it is for 3 years!
Where are you at present???

Esmee
Esmee 
Resident
Esmee
  • Esmee on 02-16-12 09:13 AM
In response to choup72

Hello!

We're living in Alkmaar, the Netherlands. My husbands company is also in the States (Monterey, CA), the main company is over there and they need him really hard.

3 years, that's nice! We are going for 2 or 3 years but if we want to stay, that's possible. We will see! I'm planning to study there, they have just the right study for me.

choup72
Resident
choup72
In response to Esmee

Do you have childrens??? It's a big removals??? and your family, how they accept your decision???

Esmee
Esmee 
Resident
Esmee
  • Esmee on 02-17-12 12:43 PM
In response to choup72

No, I don't have children, so that makes it a lot easier

We have about 40 m2 to move, the shipping will take 2 months! Some stuff will be sent forward, by the company. The rabbit is flying with the same plane, that can be arranged with KLM (they look after your animal during the transport from one to the other country, stay at an animal-hotel at Schiphol airport)

My family is all right with it, but if they were not, I would go either way It's my (our) live and we don't have to lose contact with email, skype etc. Maybe they are used to the idea, I always said that I wanted to go abroad. I'm a technician, love languages and dreamt of going to a lot of different country's. I still do. Sometimes I go to Germany (I'm studying German an Scandinavian languages at the university) last time for 2 weeks. On my own. If I finish my study, I can work all over the world on projects, my husband and I agreed with that from the very beginning

How is your family responding? I hear very bad stories sometimes!! Do you have children?

The director of the company in the Netherlands moved for 2 years with his children, they really loved it and it made their lives richer.

choup72
Resident
choup72
In response to Esmee

My Family isn't know our project for the moment. we are waiting for the job offers to see if it is interesting professionnaly for my husband.

I think that my family will be worried. My parents hate airplane... they won't have choice if they want to visit us...
And here, if we move it will be more complicated, we have 2 childrens, 2 boys, one has 7 years ant the second has 10 months.
But i think it will be a wonderful adventure for us too!

Esmee
Esmee 
Resident
Esmee
  • Esmee on 02-18-12 11:13 AM
In response to choup72

I Think too! Even though it surely will be more complicated for you (having the children, but...they are very young and adapt sooner).

Yes, you have to fly...that can be a problem for your parents! Just what you say: they have to!

I always say: problems are just there for you to solve them

choup72
Resident
choup72
In response to Esmee

Yes!
I will say you when i have news, for the moment, nothing! We are waiting...

New Kid On the Block
In response to choup72

Hello friends my name is Andy Watson i am a new member of this interesting forum and having good time here..

Esmee
Esmee 
Resident
Esmee
  • Esmee on 04-01-12 08:31 AM
In response to choup72

We heard that if the firm pays 25.000 dollars, we had A bigger change of getting the visa faster!! That's how the bobo's (Boys) do it.... We are still hoping for Octobre, they really need my husband so we are all not happy!

choup72
Resident
choup72
In response to Esmee

hello esmee!
Here nothing news, the project that my husband would applied is stopped so... our project is on hold...
We wait for another mission...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics