Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Slice cards for $2!!!        (Topic#1569689)
scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls

Hopefully this hasn't been posted yet (sorry if it's a double), but I went to my local Michaels store this morning and all of the remaining Slice cards were clearanced to $2! I was in shock! I bought 7 more to add to my collection.

If your Michaels had any cards left, it's worth a call or trip to see if they've gone down again...

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to scrappingmommyof2girls

I went this morning as well, I cleaned out all but one at (which was 2) the one the other had already been cleaned out. I wish they had more!

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to Scrap Princess72010

I pcked up 8 new ones!!!!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to uruvero

What ones were left at yours? I might have you pick up any I don't have!!!!!!

New Kid On the Block

I got all the ones I didn't have:
words & expressions: family, holiday, & thinking of you
Spooky alley
Music and dance
Noel
paws & claws
Bon appetit
Jungle
Mix and mingle
Playground fonts

$2 each, except the Noel, that one is newer and had the layering feature. It was $3.99

Edited by 2gr8kids on 01-24-12 02:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to 2gr8kids

I'm in Hawaii. Why don't they have a Michaels here? There are so many I want - that I NEED and no Michaels. Is that a bummer or what?

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to 2gr8kids

• 2gr8kids Said:
I got all the ones I didn't have:
words & expressions: family, holiday, & thinking of you
Spooky alley
Music and dance
Noel
paws & claws
Bon appetit
Jungle
Mix and mingle
Playground fonts

$2 each, except the Noel, that one is newer and had the layering feature. It was $3.99

Did they have more than one Noel??? I would love a Noel!!!

New Kid On the Block

I only saw the Noel I bought, but when I found it I stopped looking. lol they had a ton of cards though. Not sure where in Ohio you are but that was at the store in mayfield hts on som center.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Henri Jean

Henri Jean, I may trade my Michael's and Ohio's indecisive weather for Hawaii and full price cards!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to 2gr8kids

Thats 45 min from me.... I think my guy would miss me if I drove, all that way... without him knowing it! I might have to wait til saturday! I hope they still have some!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

i would love to get some the baby one and the christmas one. the m at mine are all out i would of love it bummer make me sad

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to southern lady

I want a Christmas one so bad I might have to try to find a deal online or something! I want the Christmas, spring, fall, and turkey one! I love all the holidays!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The weather here is gorgous and I'm looking at the ocean trying to spot whales again. We saw 2 jumping and spouting from our cabin yesterday.

Looking forward to next week when Joe's friend gts here - then we will get out and see the island from one to the other. Bill and I have done that many times but it will be special with our son and Angie. I always say I've been on the USS Arizona enough and scrapped the USS Utah all I'm going to scrap it - same with Punchbwl and the Kings royal rifle/drill team but I think I'm going to be doing them all again!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

• Henri Jean Said:
The weather here is gorgous and I'm looking at the ocean trying to spot whales again. We saw 2 jumping and spouting from our cabin yesterday.

Looking forward to next week when Joe's friend gts here - then we will get out and see the island from one to the other. Bill and I have done that many times but it will be special with our son and Angie. I always say I've been on the USS Arizona enough and scrapped the USS Utah all I'm going to scrap it - same with Punchbwl and the Kings royal rifle/drill team but I think I'm going to be doing them all again!

I am so jealous!!! The weather in ohio has sucked its gone from 50 one day to 30 the next!!!! UGH I hate this weather!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The weather has beenperfect but things that have been happening are not so perfect. Bill got bitten by a centipede in his sleep at 3AM a couple mornings back and he still has some swelling. The pain for the next 24 hours was excruiating and it still hurts. He still has some swelling too.

Then last night Joe (our son) had a grand mal seizure brought on by the fumes of the bug spray Bill had used to mark around the windows and doors to keep centipedes from coming in.

Now hopefully all that is over and it will turn into a vacation. Really though, I know it will be all work until Angie (Joe's friend) gets here Friday night.

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to scrappingmommyof2girls

Thanks for sharing I think I will be heading down to all my Michael's that are near me!! Yay!!!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Thaiti30

My M's seems to be a month behind all your M's with this Slice elimination sale, but I'll stop by today anyway just to make sure I'm not missing this next stepdown in price

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to RockStar

TFS

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to prittb

Raquel, if you find some, will you hold some for me until I see you in July? The price is so good, I don't care if I have duplicates! Just one of whatever you find - will send you check immediately! Or text me and tell me what you found and I'll tell you if I need it.

I have an extra Basic Shapes 2 and an extra Vintage Findings I will bring you if you want them.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Oh please Henri ... I had such a fight at M's with the help today! They had nothing left on the walls, so I go over to the cage and I saw 3 in there ... Music & Dance, Wedding, the Halloween One. So I go up front to ask for them and they tell me they don't have anymore. Get the manager. She calls back and says there aren't any. So I walk back to the cage and with the cards IN HER HAND, she's saying there aren't any ... it was all I had to do not to grab them out of her hand, but somehow I remained in control, barely, and demanded those cards! Oh and the eye-rolling and mumbling I got while checking out ... GR!!

So anyway, my M's is most definitely out of cards.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics