Username Post: How do you store your slice cards?        (Topic#1569733)
ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom

I'm looking for a DIY creative way to store all mine!

New Kid On the Block
In response to ShoppingMom

I am currently trying to figure a way to do this as well. I have them in the MM design card book thingy for now but i cant see the booklets like i want to.... i kept the boxes and may use them somehow.... hope other may have some suggestions

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to GaPeach531

I copied one side of the booklet and cut that side out.

Then I turned the booklet over and put it real close to the top of the glass and the one I had cut out below it.

So when I copied I had both sides of the booklet copied on one page. It's perfect.

I made a notebook. The first section is "punches" with samples of all my punches.

Then all the images on each of my Cricut Cartridges.

Then all my Slice cartridge images.

Then all my Copics and all my Micro Glitter.

There is even a section for Distress inks and there are sample squares I made of each of my Tim Holtz distress inks.

The book goes with me when I go to the store so I can see everything I have and when I scrap I use to to look at all my images on my Cricut and Slice.

Now I use images I had forgotten about before! Its just turning the plastic 8 1/2 x 11 sleeve pages in the notebook.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Henri Jean

I used the boxes. I left the cards and the booklets in the MM organizer.
I cut the 2 pieces of the box to fit in a 5x7 photo flip book, $2 at walmart

so far its working, however the book is full so if i find anymore cards i might have to get a bigger flip book

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics