Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Anyone familiar with The Scraprack?        (Topic#1569757)
Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to Mrs Jocco

I bought one a few years back and really like it. At first I had no place to set the rack up so I laid it flat in an under-bed storage box and pulled out the box and removed the lid when I needed it. Later I gained some counter space in the laundry room and set it up in there and I love having everything available at fingertips when needed. The organization system that they taught was also extremely helpful. However, I decided I did not like storing my papers and card stock in it. I would advise that if you get the rack, only get the variety packet of storage "pages" before buying any extras. I was advised to get a bunch of stuff when I ordered the rack but I ran out of some types that I ended up using a lot and had way too many of others. I thought that it was very expensive but on the other hand it has really helped me a lot. I love browsing through it when trying to decide what to use for a particular layout. It's kind of like having my own private little scrap shop!

slyn11
slyn11 
Resident
slyn11
In response to Ms. Fit

I have been wanting one of these forever. I tried the whole clip it up thing and I knew it wasn't for me. I hated the whole fiddling with clips thing.

I like that the scraprack has everything out where I can see it...makes you use your stash more.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Mrs Jocco

• Mrs Jocco Said:
I their system and have their pages and dividers, but I didn't want they "splayed" look on display!

Instead, I used 12x12 3-ring albums and set them on my shelves along with my other albums. I used the type of album with a window on the front cover and printed out labels (Events A-K, Events L-Z, Calendar, Colors, Page Kits, Embellishments, etc.).

Thanks Jocco. I was just wondering if my old PSB notebooks would work if I had them open flat side by side. I quit using the binders and went to 12 x 12 iris cases (by theme) and I love that method. My pages from the binders fit in the cases and it is so easy to transport or just thumb through. The scrap rack does look interesting if I had more room.

artist-ju
Resident
artist-ju
In response to Mrs Jocco

I have the travel case which I keep a little of all my embellishments in and a set of each color of alpha's. These never come out so when I go to a crop I just but some page kits in and go. Very handy. I usually keep some card making supplies in it as well if I want something different.

I used to have one of the desk catalog units as well but I outgrew it. But I love ScrapRack's organizing system in which I try to adhere to it's just in the space of my whole room organized by brand, theme, color and alphabet but I know where to find everything. I love the idea of keeping your scraps with your colors so you use them first before cutting into a new piece of paper.

I recently saw their new pages that allow you to keep a whole paper line and embellishments together! As I am doing a lot of minis these days I sooo want to get these.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics